Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sergio just posted a pic of the view from their bed.. please tell me thatā€™s not their dogs poop all over the balcony? šŸ¤¢ wouldnā€™t be surprised though thereā€™s no way sheā€™s walking those dogs multiple times a day
Looked like leaves??

Reactions: 1
The YouTube video of their move is a scream to watch! Sergioooo is crying and complaining about having to leave, I guess it was difficult for to
Sergio just posted a pic of the view from their bed.. please tell me thatā€™s not their dogs poop all over the balcony? šŸ¤¢ wouldnā€™t be surprised though thereā€™s no way sheā€™s walking those dogs multiple times a day
Yes, that is exactly what that looks like! She has no live in staff so I am sure these two aren't taking those dogs out for walks like they were having done when people lived there. They will just wait to the housekeepers come in the morning and they will clean it. I remember her saying that she had to pay housekeeping staff more when she got more animals. They probably got tired of taking care of them. She already posted they peed on her carpet so I am sure they are destroying that apartment. It is so small compared ot where they came from.

That did look like dog poop!!šŸ˜‚
I am disgusted with the both- the double life they live is unreal. She is sitting in that hotel in bathrobes just stuffing her face (that woman can eat!) and they actually go home to this apartment with dog poo on the balcony. It is gross.

Reactions: 2
Well, don't worry as soon as she read this she will post a picture for us to show the balcony and nothing will be there. She did that with her nasty bed linens. Someone here commented on them being old and the next day she posted her making the bed with new linens. Now, who here believes that woman makes her bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well, don't worry as soon as she read this she will post a picture for us to show the balcony and nothing will be there. She did that with her nasty bed linens. Someone here commented on them being old and the next day she posted her making the bed with new linens. Now, who here believes that woman makes her bed.
Oh very true! Did you see she put a poll on her instastory rather people liked that top she had on?

Those apartments will have a maidā€™s room, she probably just canā€™t afford the live in staff now that Cem isnā€™t paying. The head of the family (the husband) has to earn a certain amount a month to hire a full time maid and I guess Sergio doesnā€™t qualify.

Reactions: 4
She doesn't see Sergio as a husband so she treats him like she does Juliet, or anyone else she deems inferior to her. He has zero personality and she has to explain the simple things that most people should understand. It reminds me of what she said - I am not here for your entertainment you are here for mine. That is exactly how she treat him. No respect and humiliates him more now than ever before. He is a master manipulator and saw her as his ticket to wealth and connections. He continues to say the same things you are so beautiful, I love you, you are amazing- it worked in the beginning for her because everyone likes that in the beginning but she knows that at this point it is insincere and he doesn't mean it anymore. He just doesn't know what else to say. Personality of a rock. I bet if he was wealthy and moved her into a huge house with staff, a yacht, endless parties she wouldn't be humiliating him then.

Those apartments will have a maidā€™s room, she probably just canā€™t afford the live in staff now that Cem isnā€™t paying. The head of the family (the husband) has to earn a certain amount a month to hire a full time maid and I guess Sergio doesnā€™t qualify.
I don't know about a maids room, but according to her it has 3 bedrooms and no room for live in staff. This is far from a penthouse- I love seeing them walk across the parking lot to get to their car. Sergio could have started to work someplace when he went to Dubai and decided to not leave- that was 2 years ago. I don't think this guy has any credit established and probably has his parents helping him.

That did look like dog poop!!šŸ˜‚
As soon as they read these comments they will film outside on the balcony so we can see that nothing is there.

She is leaving for almost a month- does that mean she doesn't see her children for that amount of time? I get it she was raised in a boarding school and cries a river about her experiences but as a mother we always want to do better than our parents did. In her case she figures she was apart from hr parents so her kids will be fine. I know she says they are with their father but its' a big difference. In fact, it takes a special kind of person that can pack up and leave for a month knowing you are leaving your kids behind. They are in school so no way they are going, and with the all now packed inside that apartment Sergio wants to get away from them too

As soon as they read these comments they will film outside on the balcony so we can see that nothing is there.

She is leaving for almost a month- does that mean she doesn't see her children for that amount of time? I get it she was raised in a boarding school and cries a river about her experiences but as a mother we always want to do better than our parents did. In her case she figures she was apart from hr parents so her kids will be fine. I know she says they are with their father but its' a big difference. In fact, it takes a special kind of person that can pack up and leave for a month knowing you are leaving your kids behind. They are in school so no way they are going, and with the all now packed inside that apartment Sergio wants to get away from them too
Im sure her kids are going with her for the skiing trip with juliet?

It is coming up for February school break, starts week of 13th Feb, although its only 1 week, so the kids are probably going with her for the week and then must be going back to Dubai for school, while she heads off elsewhere for the rest of the month.

Lord, that SERGIOO can't just ever stop talking and filming. I don't know how she possibly can stand listening to his idle chatter all day long. It just is repetive questions that remind me of a young child. honeee, what are doing, honeee are you happy, honeee where are we going - just all day long. I never realized just how little he can add to any conversation- and it has nothing to do with a language barrier - they just don't have anything in common to discuss. that apartment is so small that she has shoes in the cabinets in her bathroom- i saw it on the film he just posted. The dogs aren't going, not sure about her kids - but the through of being anywhere with this guy for a month straight would have me in the looney bin.

She just posted a message that someone sent her that said she is doing the Lord's work through her podcast. I can think of alot of things she is doing but the Lord's work isn't one of them. Just saying!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Regarding the language barrier, Sergio is very obviously the one that edits the videos on their YouTube channel. The grammar/ spelling is totally off in the text of every single video. Couldnā€™t she or her ā€œstaffā€ do a quick spell check before these get posted? If she ever actually watched the videos sheā€™d see straightaway that getting someone whoā€™s not fluent in writing in English to add English text to videos isnā€™t the best ideaā€¦.

Reactions: 2
Looked like leaves??
That is what I thought too but she is on a high floor, no trees and in the middle of the desert. Unless she had a plant out there that died because of the heat and no shade?

Regarding the language barrier, Sergio is very obviously the one that edits the videos on their YouTube channel. The grammar/ spelling is totally off in the text of every single video. Couldnā€™t she or her ā€œstaffā€ do a quick spell check before these get posted? If she ever actually watched the videos sheā€™d see straightaway that getting someone whoā€™s not fluent in writing in English to add English text to videos isnā€™t the best ideaā€¦.
You are so right. I have never said anything in the past about this but he claims to have a master's degree from the US so he has had to have taken credited english grammer courses. she boast about his education all the time. The fact is she never looks at what comes out on his gram or that youtube channel they have (it only has 11 thousand subs-so its not a fan favorite) What I don't understand is that if he is trying to build a business with her as a power couple like they claim they are- why wouldn't he take the time to look it over or ask for someone to double check.

Yes a lot of what he puts out on social media has many spelling errors. I also wondered why no one corrects it before it is posted. Especially, if they are promoting themselves to be in business together it's not a good look. I think he need to stay off of social media for awhile. I have noticed as well that she is really getting nasty with him by posting things like the water spot on his pants, and especially the film of him in the hot tub from the weekend. It all seems mean spirited but I can see where she may just be frustrated and he has mislead her? I mean look at what she had and look at where she is now in that small apartment. I think for her she has removed her rose tinted glasses and she realizes that she took a real gamble with this young toyboy and he is just not ambitious enough to make the money she wants. He has way too much growing up to do and she has found herself basically starting over again. Dump him and go at it alone Caroline- there is still time for a comeback

Last edited:
Sheā€™s acting like the 1% are such huge victims because they canā€™t wear all their jewelry without being made to feel bad. My gosh she must really believe in meritocracy and not that trust fund her dad gave her.

I was looking at her pre-Sergio posts and she seemed happier? Also he popped up one of the photos she posted ages ago with Lady Gaga

Sheā€™s acting like the 1% are such huge victims because they canā€™t wear all their jewelry without being made to feel bad. My gosh she must really believe in meritocracy and not that trust fund her dad gave her.
This woman is far from the one percent! That shipped sailed when she met up with her toyboy. She took a big gamble- unfortunately- she lost!

I hope the dogs she no longer has are okay
She said on some interview that everyone loves pictures of animals on their gram. Hence, she has built Noahā€™s Arc! Anything for that one subscriber.

I hope the dogs she no longer has are okay
She treats animals like she does humans- bring them out for a picture and then off with them. Does she think we believe she is the next Lisa Vanderpump!

Iā€™m so invested in this tit show
You arenā€™t alone! Itā€™s getting me through months of intense chemo. It makes me realize just exactly what I never want in my life and how karma is a biatch when I see her in the desert apartment with her narcissistic boyfriend. Bring it on!

I was looking at her pre-Sergio posts and she seemed happier? Also he popped up one of the photos she posted ages ago with Lady Gaga
I did the same thing!!!! Omg- she was so pretty and happy and normal, I guess that wasnā€™t good enough for her. Yes, Sergioooo has been around awhile- she isnā€™t being truthful I think. Look at that dates he is in grip pictures with her. Well hope it was worth it because he is all hers- nobody wants that wining, self absorbed, immature man child. If you want a good laugh- go back and look at what he was living in right before they started running around together. Some cheap run down looking house.

Please look at his insta story from a bit ago. They have piles of clothes all over the place and he is filming in that damn white robe they must have taken from the hotel. Anyhoo, he is asking her how they are going to get it in suitcases and she is stretched out in bed totally ignoring him. Look at the amount of crap they are bringing. Most wealthy people have it sent ahead so itā€™s in the hotel when you arrive. Or pack very little and buy new stuff in Paris

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.