Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can anyone take SERGIOOO for real? He is filming himself getting a facial and then his standard line - best facial ever. There is something seriously wrong with him big time. How can he be a successful business man and want to be taken seriously but then posts such shallow self absorbed videos. It's just not normal. I think she is now at the point that she is encouraging him to make a fool of himself or no one is checking what he is posting. This complete foolishness of the two of them fighting over food at the table is childish. Is that the look they are really going for - my God my children don't act like that out in a restaurant. What males would follow him? Not judging just trying to understand these two clowns.

Oh okay, good to now. I have never really followed her story but she appears to be half decent and takes care of her kids. I Should have known if she married Caroline's brother she must be a bit off too!
They are all Cut from the same NARCISSISTIC Cloth

Reactions: 1
What on earth are they doing?

Omg he must have asked that other young dude to film that. 🤢🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3

I dont think ive cringed so much in my life! 😬😬🤦‍♀️
I think- yea I m pretty sure my eyes will never be the same after watching this. And they think this is cute? Omg- they are in worse shape than I thought

What on earth are they doing?

Omg he must have asked that other young dude to film that. 🤢🤮
I know right. No wonder Cem is divorced from her-he wouldn’t play this childhood games! And what part of let’s post this did they think was a good idea

They are all Cut from the same NARCISSISTIC Cloth
He couldn’t get a job working the counter of a pizza place here in New York.

Caroline- when have you physically seen your kids to give them a hug? What’s wrong with you putting this fool before your kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Firstly why did she agree to that daft video of him kissing her when she was hanging upside down? And is he going skiing with her too or will she finally get some time to herself to see her friends and family? If she isn't craving some time away from him by now then she must be enjoying his company. 🤔

Can't wait to see his posts at the ski resort "this is so beautiful....truly amazing!!" Etc etc etc thinking none of his followers have ever been anywhere or seen snow for themselves ...with intermittent bursts of laughter for no reason and honeee honeee as he purposely falls dramatically in the snow while someone films him....all for the gram!!

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Firstly why did she agree to that daft video of him kissing her when she was hanging upside down? And is he going skiing with her too or will she finally get some time to herself to see her friends and family? If she isn't craving some time away from him by now then she must be enjoying his company. 🤔

Can't wait to see his posts at the ski resort "this is so beautiful....truly amazing!!" Etc etc etc thinking none of his followers have ever been anywhere or seen snow for themselves ...with intermittent bursts of laughter for no reason and honeee honeee as he purposely falls dramatically in the snow while someone films him....all for the gram!!
Omg you are so right! "Look look honeey honeey diz is zo amathing" 😏
Anyone notice how when he wanted to say "Quiche" the other day he prononced it "quitzé" and she corrected him in such a way like he was one of her sons? 😂😂
Well in Courchevel if they are staying at Sophie's bf chalet we will have the grand tour of the property since Sophie didn't show anything (because she's a normal human being).
I can tell you that in Courchevel the hotels are super expensive so besides staying in an Accor Group one to be comped, their only solution will be to stay with Sophie.

Anyone notice how when he wanted to say "Quiche" the other day he prononced it "quitzé" and she corrected him in such a way like he was one of her sons? 😂😂
Well in Courchevel if they are staying at Sophie's bf chalet we will have the grand tour of the property since Sophie didn't show anything (because she's a normal human being).
I can tell you that in Courchevel the hotels are super expensive so besides staying in an Accor Group one to be comped, their only solution will be to stay with Sophie.
In Europe its quite a popular place to go skiing. One of the better known resorts.

He is just unbearable! I mean this guy never shuts the hell up. Does he think he is the only one that has stayed at a nice hotel, driven a nice car, eaten a nice meal, I mean he has got to be the most immature 27 year old that I have heard speak.

Reactions: 5
Oh here we go with the suitcases again 🙄.. and him being the good little puppy butler that he is, is packing for her while she just lays there like a lump on the log..she couldn't be a more insufferable b***h

• Sad
The
Oh here we go with the suitcases again 🙄.. and him being the good little puppy butler that he is, is packing for her while she just lays there like a lump on the log..she couldn't be a more insufferable b***h
he is absolutely petrified that if he doesn't continue to give in to her insufferable, lazy behavior she will tell him to take a hike. he will continue to put up with her disrespectful behavior towards him because she is where the money train and his ticket to get in front of a camera are. Without her he really what does he have. If she breaks up with him please tell me where he would go? Right back to that run down beach house he lived in when he first moved to Newsport, Calif. Go look and at his first posts from a few years ago and look at how he was living. I am pretty sure that is where he was living so meeting Caroline and moving to Dubai was hitting the jackpot for him. She isn't emotionally or physically attracted to this wining kid and it is really apparent now. I can only imagine she is just begging now for a mature, stable, employed, fianancially secure man. he is actually even lashing out more to her on his social media which he never did a year ago. I quess he can't hold it in anymore and she can't breathe with this kid not giving her 5 minutes of peace. it's not normal. Caroline, cut your loses but at least you will find happiness. This guy is sucking the life out of you!

Reactions: 5
Hahahaaaa
She’s Lost the Plot 😳

He is just unbearable! I mean this guy never shuts the hell up. Does he think he is the only one that has stayed at a nice hotel, driven a nice car, eaten a nice meal, I mean he has got to be the most immature 27 year old that I have heard speak.
He always seemed completely allergic to any drama/showiness
He’s so Pathetic. Such a Wimp, who has nothing to say

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
He's watching Inventing Anna! If you look back at his Instagram pics their accounts are very similar. Lots of travelling for no reason and turning up at red carpet and VIP events as if you are somebody. Photos on or next to private jets. They are so alike!!! Uncanny!!

• Wow
He's watching Inventing Anna! If you look back at his Instagram pics their accounts are very similar. Lots of travelling for no reason and turning up at red carpet and VIP events as if you are somebody. Photos on or next to private jets. They are so alike!!! Uncanny!!
What a couple of Morons. So obvious that they read this blog, & then like the brainless dickheads they are, they go straight to Netflix, after you mentioned how Anna’s life was mirrored by CS !

He’s at it again.
Does He seriously believe that if there is a higher being, that they would choose to Help him above the billions who really need help in the world 🤫 ??
What a sick waste of space he (they) are !
I can’t get my breath 😲

Attachments

Last edited:
She is the biggest hanger on out of all of them. Desperate to be seen. She couldn’t believe the airport was soooooo busy ‘ even in business class’.
Fool had to queue like the rest of the commoners 😂
Hope Karma worked. Weren’t Flights grounded due to the STORM ?

What a couple of Morons. So obvious that they read this blog, & then like the brainless dickheads they are, they go straight to Netflix, after you mentioned how Anna’s life was mirrored by CS !

He’s at it again.
Does He seriously believe that if there is a higher being, that they would choose to Help him above the billions who really need help in the world 🤫 ??
What a sick waste of space he (they) are !
I can’t get my breath 😲
Yes what is all the religious stuff about?? Does he think he has been 'blessed' in some way ?

I watched Tinder Swindler last night and I got so many of the Sergio vibe! He also was calling the girls he was dating "honey" and making over the top compliments and love declarations.
Like someone said earlier, he puts up with her nastyness because he doesn't have a choice..where would he go? What would he do? He basically sold his soul...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.