Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wasnt that event filmed and shown on the bbc programme about dubai? Its in bbc iplayer at the moment. If so no wonder he wanted to turn up to be on the screen. Oh it didnt show him or caroline at that event from what i can remember so they must have cut that part out 🤣 he thinks hes so sexy and handsome and cute for 'surprising' his wife but honestly its creepy and annoying. Sergio heres some free advice....stop being clingy and filming every damn thing, be your own man and maybe people will like you or at best stomach you 🤷‍♀️
Oh God know he couldn’t do that. He has to be front and center of any pictures. Disgusting person.

Well I have it as am connected with him but didn't post it as not sure what the rules are here since I am new..don't want to be kicked off 😂
yeah, don't take any chances- I am not sure of the rules either

Okay, let me try to unpack these two clowns visit at this place. First of all they are doing a bad job promoting this health clinic, all he is doing is complaining about the food and now he is passed out in bed. What person would even want to go there if they are watching him fall asleep at the table, telling her she looks horrible and then retreating to bed claiming he has passed out. She has put on alot of weight- her legs are thin but that middle age spead is starting to show- we all have it and I am sure her body type is genetics too. SERGIOOO as a latin Catholic I am starting to resent you now all of a sudden posting prayers, and pictures of the cross. You never, ever did that in the past- ever! You have married out of your faith (big no no for catholics unless the partner converts) and you had an adulterous affair with a married woman with 3 children. Now for viewers you are going to pull the "good catholic boy" card- You go to alot of levels but keep your fake religion off of social media. It never was on their before- so you are either on a redemption tour or hoping it will help get followers. Caroline is going on week 3 now, i think and has yet to see her children? So how are these two making money? I know they are doing those fast schemes but even their fake friends that are influencers look like they are working and not resorting to these sad trips and videos. If she had any sense she would get away from him admit it was a mistake, take the heat for a few week and start again. Continuing this relationship with this guy is going to cost her alot in the end. People mostly follow them I am sure now strictly out of total curosity not because of brands or advice.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I read somewhere, on here I think, that with 500k followers she could be making USD5,000 per insta post, he probably makes $500, a fraction of what she makes. for his insta posts. Maybe he is not even paid for his posts, as everything he does in on her coat tails and I don't think he has any unique followers, if he wasn't with her, no one would be interested in him.

I read somewhere, on here I think, that with 500k followers she could be making USD5,000 per insta post, he probably makes $500, a fraction of what she makes. for his insta posts. Maybe he is not even paid for his posts, as everything he does in on her coat tails and I don't think he has any unique followers, if he wasn't with her, no one would be interested in him.
Here's an interesting link regarding what influencers make :

I will ask my friend to ask her daughter too to confirm

Here's an interesting link regarding what influencers make :

I will ask my friend to ask her daughter too to confirm
Yes, this is what I had read too. You really start making money when you get to that million and plus mark. Sergioo isn't making enough money on that instagram account to pay the monthly payments on his leased Porsche. When he first went public with his mama he had about 115 thousand followers. She had a link on her account right to his account so people started following him out of curosity and convience. But if you think about it 50 thousand followers in 3 years if really nothing in that world. She has taken that down now so there is no longer any mention of him on her bio instagram page. Please, let me know if I am wrong but I don't think she has that married to Sergio thing she had in the beginning. I beleive she took it down because of the negavie dm he is getting all the time. She must be getting them too because she keeps bring it up. In order to make substantial type of money off of all that you have to be well liked and wel known. Trust me they are struggling financially if they are resorting to this as their main source of income. What the hell is wrong with these two. Everybody's housewive's husband all have jobs outside of reality tv. For some reason this guy thinks that he is so handsome that he is going to be a part of RHOD like he is a cast member. He needs to get off social media and get a job and start making some real money. This crypto currency is another trend that he thinks is going to make him rich quickly. He is nothing more than a dreamer that has all the granndious ideas of how to make alot of money quickly. She just happened to be the one dumbwit that fell for his bs. I love the fact that he showed up at location of a taping and they turned him away.

Yes, this is what I had read too. You really start making money when you get to that million and plus mark. Sergioo isn't making enough money on that instagram account to pay the monthly payments on his leased Porsche. When he first went public with his mama he had about 115 thousand followers. She had a link on her account right to his account so people started following him out of curosity and convience. But if you think about it 50 thousand followers in 3 years if really nothing in that world. She has taken that down now so there is no longer any mention of him on her bio instagram page. Please, let me know if I am wrong but I don't think she has that married to Sergio thing she had in the beginning. I beleive she took it down because of the negavie dm he is getting all the time. She must be getting them too because she keeps bring it up. In order to make substantial type of money off of all that you have to be well liked and wel known. Trust me they are struggling financially if they are resorting to this as their main source of income. What the hell is wrong with these two. Everybody's housewive's husband all have jobs outside of reality tv. For some reason this guy thinks that he is so handsome that he is going to be a part of RHOD like he is a cast member. He needs to get off social media and get a job and start making some real money. This crypto currency is another trend that he thinks is going to make him rich quickly. He is nothing more than a dreamer that has all the granndious ideas of how to make alot of money quickly. She just happened to be the one dumbwit that fell for his bs. I love the fact that he showed up at location of a taping and they turned him away.
Exactly right, all the Housewives have husbands that have jobs. I personally would not be able to respect my husband if he was glued to me all day and without a job.
That must be so exhausting to be around him, he talks non stop (how does she even understand him half the time), always says the same things, has the most annoying laugh, dresses like riffraff with all those brands written all over (so so tacky), is a materialistic idiot and a wannabe social climber (he'll never be "up there).

Reactions: 3
True, but the followers are just made up people or people that may just stop by and comment. I am waiting to see some heavy hitters start to comment .

EWWWWW - he is so frekin strange.

Okay, did anyone see on her stories- she has posted him laying in bed and he is saying he has passed out! OMG how much more pathetic can he get. She posts these videos I think so that he can get negative reactions from viewers. Does anyone else think she may be doing this on purpose to start to show viewers what she has to put up with on a daily basis? And why is that 24 year old on this trip with them - did Sergio give him some pointers on where/and how to pick up older wealthy woman? Seriously, I wouldn't put that past him. Caroline has aged 10 years in the past 2 years- her wait although is only 106 pounds- she looks bloated and her face is far from being soft and pretty. She said that SERGIOO likes her without make up and all those facial procedures but I see it differently. I think he wants her less attractive so no one will catch her eye and he can control and keep his hands in her money pocket. IF you see how happy she was with her family before this guy came sliming around- it's like 2 different people.

He must be having a real issue with the negative comments he is getting especially from here. My friend isn't even on here and she said she sent him numerous dm calling him out on being a fake and he blocked her. She made another account up sent him another dm and told him to go get a job instead of chasing Caroline around like a puppy - he blocked her from that account too. She won't give up I will tell you that much. I wouldn't waste my time - but everyone is different. Caroline take a look at what you have become in 2 years. You have those trillionaire life ad's which is all about crypto currency which we know you have no idea what it is all about (her words) you are traveling now with a unknown 24 (your husband's friend, hmm) and your baby husband (your daugher's words) and your life has no one in it that hold meaning or true love. You have managed to f up pretty much everything at this point- but you kinda deserve it!

Look at the shape of her face in the picture she just posted. It's triangle shaped. I love how they put a favorite place. Hmmm, I thought that was the empty hotel they mooch off of? Their favorite place- you mean the only place in Austria that will let them stay there for a week free for a few hashtags. Not a good look too that she post he is passed out in bed if this place is paying for free advertisement that this is a great retreat.

I would love to be able to see Cem's pictures on his account. I am sure he isn't an angel but you know what- I bet you anything he is a damn good dad and can't be as selfish as she is. I also believe that he is a hard working man and is the polar opposite of SERGIOOOl. In fact, SERGIOOO could only wish to be the type of provider this man was during their marriage. Again, I am sure he had faults- but I am only going off of what we are left with from her parenting.

Bet you anything it was him hiding here from whomever he was living with or dating at the time he started running with her. He just never changed the contact's name. He is sooo gross!!!!!
Reagan Castillo is her name, his ex girlfriend he left for Caroline. Look her up on ig. He would like her pictures before when they dating Caroline and Sergio.

I don't understand why on Caroline podcast's she always comes off so angry. I lost count of the amount times she uses "F" word in all her podcast and they are only 28 minutes or less. Just listening to this last one I have lost count. It sounds so unprofessional to curse like that. She is not a professional to be giviing advice like this - these are strictly her comments and her views. Why not bring on a licensed professional marriage therapist (not a self taught guru ) if she is going to go in depth on serious subjects like infedelity. She just made a statement that if you have a affair don't ever come clean with it to your partner. I am not sure if that is right or wrong but I don't think she should be telling people to go to the grave with that secret. Those type of statements should be coming from a professional who knows what they are talking about. Not a podcaster that is giving her own views/opinions on a subject like someone's marriage. She needs to be careful when giving advice like this - it is nothing more than her own personal opinion which I am sure is not researched by her.

Reactions: 6
well, he is not wrong, to be fair! but bloody hell what a head to say it and then post himself saying it.
Totally agree with this. She’s very different once the filter is off. But he didn’t need to record himself being mean. I think he’s just mirroring her behaviour back to her…so being awful is done under the guise of being funny or joking.

Any updates on the IVF after her egg extraction? Is she planning on carrying the baby?

Are they with Juliet Angus & family?
I didn't see any pictures together with her no

Juliet is back in London. I was genuinely relieved when she was not spending her ski holiday being given the mean girl treatment by Madame Caroline.
She's going back to the mountains as she just posted stories at Heathrow

I’ll believe it when I see it. Peri menopause is hitting her like a truck, I can’t see her having a baby at this point.
WHY would she want a baby?? She can't take care of her 3 current children.. PLUS Sergio is like a 4th child.. Why would she want to do that..I think she's too much of a self centered narcissist to have a baby now. What, give up freebee vacations and weekends? No way possible

Reactions: 5
I've just watched Inventing Anna on Netflix. Fascinating! Anyway look where she was in 2014! View attachment 1073353

View attachment 1073354
I just watched Anna on Netflix as well and wow- it really is very good. The story of her life (she was just a nasty, horrible person) shows just how you can fake it to the levels she went to and get into certain wealthy circles by deception and putting on an act like she belonged there with hopes of one day making it. Really funny that she visited the expensive wellness clinics that these two and ( Sergio's playdate ) are staying at.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I didn't see any pictures together with her no

She's going back to the mountains as she just posted stories at Heathrow

WHY would she want a baby?? She can't take care of her 3 current children.. PLUS Sergio is like a 4th child.. Why would she want to do that..I think she's too much of a self centered narcissist to have a baby now. What, give up freebee vacations and weekends? No way possible
She said back a few months ago in one of her rants that she was going to spend time with Cem and the kids skiing. She was complaining that Cem would need her help with the 3 kids and implying that he couldn't do it himself. Well, I guess he figured it out on his own or didn't want her and her toyboy joining him. Also, I think one of the twins is very uncomfortable with Sergio being around. Sergio has made it very clear on all his youtube videos that he was his time alone with her without the kids around. This selfish mofo

Oh its so good!!!!
Loved it!!! It certainly proves the point that their are people out their that aren't who they say they are. i wonder if Caroline has watched it yet?

Juliet is back in London. I was genuinely relieved when she was not spending her ski holiday being given the mean girl treatment by Madame Caroline.
Me too! Her husband probably saw the way Caroline treated her and talked to her while they were at the wedding and he may have told her to stay clear of her. I don't even care Juliet but the way she was treated at the wedding was disgraceful.

Totally agree with this. She’s very different once the filter is off. But he didn’t need to record himself being mean. I think he’s just mirroring her behaviour back to her…so being awful is done under the guise of being funny or joking.

Any updates on the IVF after her egg extraction? Is she planning on carrying the baby?
Agreed. He has become so nasty with her and is very focal about it which is something new. She is using her siocial media to embarass him every opportunity she gets. I can't dislike her for that- he deserves it.

Last edited:
She said back a few months ago in one of her rants that she was going to spend time with Cem and the kids skiing. She was complaining that Cem would need her help with the 3 kids and implying that he couldn't do it himself. Well, I guess he figured it out on his own or didn't want her and her toyboy joining him. Also, I think one of the twins is very uncomfortable with Sergio being around. Sergio has made it very clear on all his youtube videos that he was his time alone with her without the kids around. This selfish mofo

Loved it!!! It certainly proves the point that their are people out their that aren't who they say they are. i wonder if Caroline has watched it yet?

Me too! Her husband probably saw the way Caroline treated her and talked to her while they were at the wedding and he may have told her to stay clear of her. I don't even care Juliet but the way she was treated at the wedding was disgraceful.

Agreed. He has become so nasty with her and is very focal about it which is something new. She is using her siocial media to embarass him every opportunity she gets. I can't dislike her for that- he deserves it.
Yes but Juliet seems to like that attention from CS. Now Juliet and family are on the way to the mountains, let's see if they will end up at the same resort (CS said she was going to Courchevel)

Yeah they must all be meeting up. Sophie and her ex there too. Family affair. Juliet must be a glutton for punishment.

Did she meet up with Cem in Gstaad?

Reagan Castillo is her name, his ex girlfriend he left for Caroline. Look her up on ig. He would like her pictures before when they dating Caroline and Sergio.
Can’t see her on IG

Yeah they must all be meeting up. Sophie and her ex there too. Family affair. Juliet must be a glutton for punishment.
Was Juliet in Gstaad skiing?
Is she now off again to Courcheval?

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.