Caroline Stanbury #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the podcast she did with Sergio about the wedding she said she wasn’t going to change her name to Carrallo.

Reactions: 1
Oh wow- great eyes for picking this up! That goes to show how much attention she pays to anything. Here she is recently married again, trying IVF with her toyboy husband and she doesn't notice that her last name is her exhusband's name? I would think it was because he probably was carrying her health insurance but he isn't doing it now since she remarried.

Reactions: 2
Is there not a dress code in Dubai? I am asking because I am trying to learn. I thought it was a country based on strict laws and moral decency. if so how is she parading around dressed like she is today? I wouldn’t wear that outfit out to my gym without covering up and here in the US you can dress any damn way and nobody cares.

Are they actually filming and posting Sergiooo having his blood drawn?? Is this as good as it gets for these two clowns?
The UAE is made up of many emirates and dubai being one of those is a lot more relaxed or is has been over the past few yrs. She was wearing a crop top which is basically a bra. Im sure she might have worn an open shirt when outside the car and probably classified it as a 'cover up'. I do find some ex pats and tourists that go there dont have respect for the culture and are constantly pushing the boundaries.

Another city in the UAE close to dubai- Sharjah, she would never be able to dress like that outside. But yea Dubai is a lot of relaxed then what the main stream media makes it out to be.

I can't get listen to her podcast anymore. I just can't do it! I just listened to 3 minutes of it and she is just terrible. I have never heard anyone that is so happy to hear about other people being divorced or having marital problems. She just seems to perk right up and becomes so happy and engaging. It's so sad because if anyone is vunerable and listens to this fool give unprofessional advice like this they could easily walk out of a marriage without at least attempting to work things out. I guess she is just so flippant about marriage. She just said that she doesn't know how long this will last but she is totally okay with that. This goes to show that this marriage is for show and attempt to make reality tv and this IVF journey I beleive is to gain followers that may be going down that route. She is just shameless

The UAE is made up of many emirates and dubai being one of those is a lot more relaxed or is has been over the past few yrs. She was wearing a crop top which is basically a bra. Im sure she might have worn an open shirt when outside the car and probably classified it as a 'cover up'. I do find some ex pats and tourists that go there dont have respect for the culture and are constantly pushing the boundaries.

Another city in the UAE close to dubai- Sharjah, she would never be able to dress like that outside. But yea Dubai is a lot of relaxed then what the main stream media makes it out to be.
Thank you and you are right main stream media makes Dubai out to be more conversative. I don't see anyother woman (nina ali) who dresses like that. Actually, the only one i see dress like that is her daughter. I think she should take somes lessons from Nina who I think is beautiful and classy and seems to dress more appropriately for her age.

Reactions: 4
They’re definitely reading these post! Sergio posted his so called work on Instagram “what people don’t see”. This guy is a joke of a manchild. He’s trying to justify himself to everyone that he’s a hard at work. Give me a break.

Reactions: 3
In the podcast she did with Sergio about the wedding she said she wasn’t going to change her name to Carrallo.
Well she is still using her maiden name and doing a podcast about being divorced and yet her medical images have her first husband last name- she is all over the place

They’re definitely reading these post! Sergio posted his so called work on Instagram “what people don’t see”. This guy is a joke of a manchild. He’s trying to justify himself to everyone that he’s a hard at work. Give me a break.
Lmao saw that, for sure he reads here. That must be his real job checking tattle every day to get tips from us 🤣

I wonder if one of her “followers” gave Caroline or Sergio the heads up of this website. I hope Tattlelife won’t get taken down, because there’s not many other websites to vent/talk about celebrities or people got famous by social media (Instagram/ TikTok)/ or YouTube.

Oh SERGIOOO and Caroline I can only hope you are reading our posts. For your sakes you should make this a teachable moment if you are. SERGIOOO - what people don't see is maybe what you need them to see. Perhaps, seeing you go to work every day may make you more relatable instead of having staff serve you coffee in bed or film getting your blood drawn in a drs's office - just to name a few post. I don't think any of those post make you an influencer but more a lazy person that most companies wouldn't see as a ambitious young man. Caroline - you are too old and been around the block so many times but may want to have your medical records redact your name - not smart to have all that out thier in the universe.

I wonder if one of her “followers” gave Caroline or Sergio the heads up of this website. I hope Tattlelife won’t get taken down, because there’s not many other websites to vent/talk about celebrities or people got famous by social media (Instagram/ TikTok)/ or YouTube.
She may try to but until then.....let's carry on.

Oh SERGIOOO and Caroline I can only hope you are reading our posts. For your sakes you should make this a teachable moment if you are. SERGIOOO - what people don't see is maybe what you need them to see. Perhaps, seeing you go to work every day may make you more relatable instead of having staff serve you coffee in bed or film getting your blood drawn in a drs's office - just to name a few post. I don't think any of those post make you an influencer but more a lazy person that most companies wouldn't see as a ambitious young man. Caroline - you are too old and been around the block so many times but may want to have your medical records redact your name - not smart to have all that out thier in the universe.

She may try to but until then.....let's carry on.
Yep, let’s keep it moving 😂

Just listened to their SC and Family Youtube Channel latest story. They introduced thier new social media person so there is our connection who is reading these post and reporting back. Here is the latest on what it was all about. For some reason Caroline thinks it is attractive or acceptable to drop the f bomb in every other sentence. It sounds so trashy and unprofessional. I can't imagine any brand that she represents thinking her potty mouth is what they would want to represent their company. Not sure why she feels it necessary to curse so much- it's just awful. SERGIOOOO is the same, he said the had an amazing, epic year. blah, blah, blah. What I personally loved was when he said they did so much traveling in 2021 during the pandemic. Hmmm, that sounds like an oxymoran - pandaemic and travel - don't really go together! Anyhoo, he was telling her how amazing she is and not once said he was going to work. Maybe he will surprise us and tell us he is getting a job at the empty hotel that they call their second home. Just a though SERGIOOOOOO

Emergency pedicure at her home? Hmmm,, maybe a last minute pedicure but not sure I have heard of someone having a last minute pedicure but if you are promoting everything else under the sun- heck why not a emergency pedicure company! Noticed "LUNCH FOR ONE" I am hoping that means SERGIOOO has left the building (an old elvis saying! I feel happy for Caroline to think she may have the day to herself......now that is worth her doing a podcast about. He made sure we saw that he was working at 2:15AM. The next thing is going to be she will have long blonde hair- if that is her in the elevator- she will be rocking that new look. Stay tuned.

She is hustling and selling video birthday and wedding greetings, that made me laugh !!

Her filter was all askew, her mouth was all over the place, or maybe that was after her clinic treatment.

I don't know how she gets away with the swearing in the the UAE, it really is one rule for some and another rule for others.

Someone mentioned her clothes when she went to the clinic in the bra top, you would not go out to a public place in that, she probably did wear something over it. Dubai is a lot less conservative than the rest of the UAE , however you still have to be careful not to offend a local by wearing inappropriate clothes or using foul or insulting language. If you are going to a government office etc, you would certainly cover your shoulders and arms and not wear shorts or anything that showed too much skin.

I think her mother came from a well connected family, but I imagine they are typical of a lot of the upper classes in the UK, cash poor. Her father was an executive for a fashion company, probably well paid package, and they had a nice lifestyle as a result.

I doubt Caroline or her siblings, have trust funds or family money, I think she has to hustle to make money to keep her in the lifestyle she secured with her ex husband.
The kids deffo dont have money as Sophie Stanbury had to work after divorcing from Carolines bro, he doesnt sound like he has money. Early days in Carolines podcast she never said she has money, she just keeps working to get the cash in. They moved to an apt recently, maybe they cant afford rent and just promote their accomodation. No real money there. Deffo cash poor, both of them, doubt they are affording ivf either. The private school fees would cripple them, plus the four nannies for a baby...

Reactions: 5
Why are all these properties so stark and soul less? Even the house before, concrete floors, white walls, no window coverings? It's so bizarre.. why doesn't anyone have timber floors? So odd...or is that the type of building she prefers? The project homes gonna be awful.. it's like living in an office building!

Why are all these properties so stark and soul less? Even the house before, concrete floors, white walls, no window coverings? It's so bizarre.. why doesn't anyone have timber floors? So odd...or is that the type of building she prefers? The project homes gonna be awful.. it's like living in an office building!
I thought the same thing. When she was married to her first husband it looked and felt like a home. Her homes are full of pictures of her and her young husband. For a woman that was suppose to be a stylist she is completely out of the loop when it comes to style. Did anyone take a look at that flimsy vision board she made with that annoying husband of hers. Literally it was cut outs from a magazine. Who even does that anymore. They are software programs that do beautiful ones. I guess neither are into computers?

She is hustling and selling video birthday and wedding greetings, that made me laugh !!

Her filter was all askew, her mouth was all over the place, or maybe that was after her clinic treatment.

I don't know how she gets away with the swearing in the the UAE, it really is one rule for some and another rule for others.

Someone mentioned her clothes when she went to the clinic in the bra top, you would not go out to a public place in that, she probably did wear something over it. Dubai is a lot less conservative than the rest of the UAE , however you still have to be careful not to offend a local by wearing inappropriate clothes or using foul or insulting language. If you are going to a government office etc, you would certainly cover your shoulders and arms and not wear shorts or anything that showed too much skin.
AT this point if it is bolted down to the floor it's for sale. My question is who in the world would buy her clothes? There are so many companies now that you can get gently used clothes why would you want hers? I know someone mentioned this before but her husband wears the same clothes all the time. Maybe he needs to sell his clothes and get a new wardrobe.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.