Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Niamh had a post up in a business group looking 300 green hoodies & hats.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Why did she have that? Ted and stitch were providing the goodies.
Niamh is looking for someone to go to her house to dress the beds etc for an interior photoshoot happening on Thursday.
Why doesn't she ask that one that Caroline is so friendly with or maybe she thinks she's tit.

Reactions: 1
Which influencers have distanced themselves from her? Blossomingbirds used to help with this campaign didn’t she?

Reactions: 4
yes I saw this too. Looking the hoodies, the green bags and also the tags for the hats. But she has deleted the post now in the Facebook group she posted.

Nothing I would love more than for folk to catch on to what we see, I haven’t watched her in ages and clicked on to her stories today, I can’t explain how much she triggers me for not paying her way - even the fact she’s turfed her family of five in with her ma and da for god knows how many months. Have a bit of common decency Caroline and stop freeloading
This annoys me more now because we’ve just found out that the house we have been renting while we build our house is going for sale. And now we’re stuck wondering what we can do next! Both our families are more than happy to take us in but I just couldn’t do that, they need their own space in their own home and we also need our own space! I know it’s harder to find a house to rent but money isn’t a problem to her, and what happened to getting a mobile home? She obviously wouldn’t fork out the money on one because no one was rushing to gift her one!

Just seen the list of prizes for the draw

It’s impressive - but not as much as it could be considering all the crap she has unnecessarily been gifted in the last year alone!

Few other ideas of prizes that Caroline could have given directly instead of fleecing the companies for as much as she could get along with the money being paid
- a kitchen
- a bathroom
- a heating system
- haldene fisher vouchers
- ninja wood fire & fused by Fiona hamper
- corner bakery goods
- set of dry robes for 2 adults and 3 kids
- stay in castle inn apartments with free llama trek
- murmur bedding
- walk in wardrobe voucher
- marine hotel Ballycastle stay
- kids clothing vouchers from bumble and bee
- a night in the canal court
- polkadotphoto family portraits
- malfy gin hamper
- polished London hamper

Some of these companies she got paid to work with in 2023 and got free items from, others she also run giveaways on her grid for. Which like bighillhouse is a load of bullshit as it is just to increase engagement stats for her and the company - not for the love of giving something away.
As if all those posts were just about the ‘as’ they wouldn’t even have a tenth of the engagement!

Reactions: 7
can't wait for her to have to declare her whole house to hmrc and pay tax on it when they view her profile with the AI technology :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
can't wait for her to have to declare her whole house to hmrc and pay tax on it when they view her profile with the AI technology :ROFLMAO:

And every post or story that mentions heat, or bathroom or shows even part of her kitchen will need declared as an ad for at least a year 😂😂😂

• Haha
Digital 24 / Ted & Stitch

All profits from these t shirts for Charlie’s bar will go to Age charity

Is lording it up at Louth Erne Resort counted as an expense?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
How much did the appeal raise last year? I feel like she hasn't raised as much this year. I for one haven't donated and I did last year. Her free new house has left a sour taste in my mouth

Reactions: 9
Totally agree and I feel like it’s definitely slower. I will be giving to other campaigns, just not hers.

Reactions: 5
How much did the appeal raise last year? I feel like she hasn't raised as much this year. I for one haven't donated and I did last year. Her free new house has left a sour taste in my mouth
I was thinking exactly the same! I donated before, but not now either.

She hasn't mentioned the new house in a couple of weeks or done any filming from there. Hoping we would forget about it and open our purses?

Reactions: 7
If these instahuns actually cared about the campaign they would be filtering most of their unnecessary PR and gifted items

Eg Enjoy Everything Emma and these cards gifted for her girls - why give the business a shout out and donate them to the digg campaign

Bit like Caroline it’s all for what they can get themselves and raise their own profiles with a mask of being charitable!

And her only back from a gifted PR stay for the husbands birthday to Dublin!
she could have worked with the hotel and added that hotel stay into the diggdeep raffle prizes

Attachments

Had a look back, the campaign raised £182k last year and £171k the year before. Will be interesting to see this year's total

Reactions: 3
I thought the same - that the total was rising slowly. But they had 103k on 11 Dec last year and as of last night they have 101k so probably tracking similarly

Reactions: 1
The total usually goes quickly in the last few days as money comes in from all of the businesses doing their own fundraising for it. I hope it exceeds previous years as it helps so many people

As predictable as it was to see no blossoming birds taking part, there's no rose cottage or whatever she's called.

I'd love to know if they refused or oul Caz snubbed them. I can see Anna doing something similar- she doesn't do anything original so a fundraising "look at me" effort will fit in nicely

Is there a reason they hold the items at that shed before it goes to cash for kids warehouse in Belfast? Wouldn’t it save time & effort if the people (influencers) collecting it took it direct to that warehouse. They buy it, pack it into their car, unload it at Caroline’s warehouse/categorise etc, then it is all collected again & taken to Belfast?

I understand if she wanted to be a drop off point for everyone else donating same amounts but the people buying 1000s of pounds worth of item could drive it direct surely?

Is it purely so she can pay herself on the back & visually show look what I have done?

Coalisland is about 40 mins from Belfast - would be as handy to drive up direct on the day?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.