Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nailed it.

When you think about it logistically - transfer from shops to influencer car, from influencer car to Caroline’s warehouse. Sort into cartegories. Gather all items up again and load into lorries for Belfast.
Unload all items again at Belfast & sort into categories.

If it was a business you’d be cutting out the inefficient time & saying where can we use that time saved elsewhere productively

Reactions: 7
When you think about it logistically - transfer from shops to influencer car, from influencer car to Caroline’s warehouse. Sort into cartegories. Gather all items up again and load into lorries for Belfast.
Unload all items again at Belfast & sort into categories.

If it was a business you’d be cutting out the inefficient time & saying where can we use that time saved elsewhere productively
Glory hunters the lot of them. Lot more time for the people quietly going about their lives making as much of a donation to charities and not using it to raise their profile and validate their year long grabbing of freebies.

Reactions: 16
So the total as of 13 December is about the same as 10th December last year? No doubt there is still lots of funds to come in from groups that collect of their behalf but be interesting to see if there is less raised overall at the end

Reactions: 1
I thought they said they had Beat last year's already? No mean feat as regular people can't donate as much as they used to given the cost of living increases.
All charities are noticing slumps due to it.

This probably has been asked before but I just noticed on her stories today that her mouth is crooked. Is it due to some condition that she has?

I thought they said they had Beat last year's already? No mean feat as regular people can't donate as much as they used to given the cost of living increases.
All charities are noticing slumps due to it.
To be honest I think more people are aware on the impact of COL on all people not just those who over the years would have traditionally been seen to be ‘on the poverty line’. That would always have been predominantly those on benefits.

More and more working people struggling to make ends meet, relying on food banks etc.
Unfortunately many of those won’t be ‘in the system’ that gives best access to appeals like this.

This probably has been asked before but I just noticed on her stories today that her mouth is crooked. Is it due to some condition that she has?
I’ve asked this before as I thought she had Bell’s palsy but no she’s just Twisted or Crooked many would say bent 😂

Reactions: 4
So I got some details last week about what Caroline’s deal is with haldane - this is from an employee there

Most materials for her new build from there were free. Some items (a small amount) they couldn’t give for free so all she had to pay was the cost price of those items. She was also paid a hefty fee for advertising.

would be interesting to see how she declared all that and how she will be ‘showing’ her house after completion and the lack of stories being marked as ‘ads’

Reactions: 10
I can understand them paying someone to advertise but do they need the materials all given to them for free or cost price too? Its bloody greed

Reactions: 6
I can understand them paying someone to advertise but do they need the materials all given to them for free or cost price too? Its bloody greed
It’s a severe lack of transparency- even when she did her blasé what a collab means stories about this self build.
She’s also not clear with how she is marking posts and stories.
I look forward to her having to disclose every glimpse of her home for years to come as she is now legally obliged to!

Glad I’m a grafter not a grifter!

Reactions: 5
Remember the kitchen that had to go back to be resprayed after being demonstrated at the self build show.
Sometimes you get what you don't Pay for

Reactions: 2
She’s a user. She’ll get what she wants from them and not use or mention them again. Unless of course she’s getting more stuff for free or paid. Same as any of her campaigns. She uses people for what they can do for her then once it’s over she doesn’t bother with them again. Unless of course they’re in her clique 🙄

Reactions: 3
I’m sitting trying to work out the turkey portions aka how large do I need to buy without creating a lot of food waste.

We are all meat lovers probably have a cheeky sandwich on Christmas Eve, then dinner on Xmas day, needless snacking smas evening & then Boxing Day dinner …
I also am a weirdo that doesn’t like the idea of Turkey beyond Boxing Day as I cook mine Xmas eve!!

Turkey breast fillet - yeah it’s dearer but no bones no extreme carving no waste.

Can’t remember how big I got the last time … HELP

I’m sitting trying to work out the turkey portions aka how large do I need to buy without creating a lot of food waste.

We are all meat lovers probably have a cheeky sandwich on Christmas Eve, then dinner on Xmas day, needless snacking smas evening & then Boxing Day dinner …
I also am a weirdo that doesn’t like the idea of Turkey beyond Boxing Day as I cook mine Xmas eve!!

Turkey breast fillet - yeah it’s dearer but no bones no extreme carving no waste.

Can’t remember how big I got the last time … HELP
They all have an idea on them ie 5kg does x amount of people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.