Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have the most random thought re her new house

the Sunday school song the foolish man built his house upon the sand 🤪

I just don’t see how anyone could enjoy something as personal as their home when they look around and it was all a mish mash of brand deals

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have the most random thought re her new house

the Sunday school song the foolish man built his house upon the sand 🤪

I just don’t see how anyone could enjoy something as personal as their home when they look around and it was all a mish mash of brand deals
That’s for those with integrity…

Just seen there’s a bathroom place beside her in Clonoe Village Business Park too.

Reactions: 4
I was chatting to someone recently about her and apparently she never supports local and no one locally likes her so do t want to work with her anyway. The fee she charges is eye watering!!!

Reactions: 5
Bit salty last night about the marking the fused my Fiona stuff as ad 😂
I bought it myself - well there’s a first Caroline. Whilst you pop it into your gifted woodfire that was also part of the campaign.
She’s angling for Fiona to send her more free products.

Look forward to her having to declare almost everything she sets her hand on in the new house every single day.
Hope it was worth selling your soul for Caroline.

Reactions: 5
Bit salty last night about the marking the fused my Fiona stuff as ad 😂
I bought it myself - well there’s a first Caroline. Whilst you pop it into your gifted woodfire that was also part of the campaign.
She’s angling for Fiona to send her more free products.

Look forward to her having to declare almost everything she sets her hand on in the new house every single day.
Hope it was worth selling your soul for Caroline.
Shes never going to be declaring ads in the new house.
She would have to have it right across every single floor, door, window, table, roof tile, outside stone, kitchen, bathroom, heating boiler etc.
Just like Hinch got her whole house renovated and extended and only ever tagged the carpet place and sofa place a handful of times.

Reactions: 4
Is she seriously only about 40? We were Chatting about her today at work & someone said that! I honestly thought early 50s

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's the old lady hairstyle that ages her
The mother looks to have the exact same helmet hairdo the odd time she appears in the background of stories.

Think the fact Caroline has the same purple clip from decades ago speaks volumes about how much she spends on style or beauty.

I’ve asked this before as I thought she had Bell’s palsy but no she’s just Twisted or Crooked many would say bent 😂
She had a photo on off her mother the other day
And her gobs exactly the same
I hope wee Tess has escaped it🤣
---
Twisted bent pays no rent

• Haha
Thread suggestion. Digg mama #6 Caroline has become less and less relatable, has she spent a penny on her new house? That's debatable.

can anyone start a new thread?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It’ll not be long until the brother clears off to the chippy when it’s Caroline’s turn to cook. “If you can count the chips, it’s not a good sign” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
6 chips for grown men 🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s as miserable. Probably turned the oven off to flip the burgers 😂 Bet she has a fork in the sugar bowl too.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.