Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like she has a nice new Range Rover that she’s being very quiet about

So many of these accounts have created a following and then a successful business off the back of their children, either them being hilarious or them being very sick etc

It is all very odd

I agree re the fused products, I saw them in Lidl and rolled my eyes, didn’t purchase them. What a load of nonsense that she loves them, she shops there weekly and shows us her haul, she had tasted them before and never bought them since, cheaper to just add the same 4 seasonings and some oil to the pan

I hope businesses wake up to this, genuine loyal customers don’t respond to this crap anymore. It’s naff

Reactions: 9
MRS Makeup has been gifted a box of the fused by Fiona sauces & stuff too I see. Will she have an air fryer giveaway too coming up??

Reactions: 1
The Christmas eve box from corner cake shop is pure shite...£35 for it🤣. I never seen or heard of a worse idea.

Reactions: 8
Her about to launch the digg deep for poor people and there she is twirling of at the weekend for her completely unnecessary annual family photo shoot!

Not an ad I always get a family photograph from Kasia - she’s a content creator FFS why can’t she just do her own
Also Kasia does loads of ‘work’ for her so it might not be an ad ie Kasia isn’t paying Caroline to talk about it. But no doubt her shoot was free or heavily discounted!

Advocating charity work and COL etc then getting your own Christmas non essentials in the second week of November
Make it make sense!!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I’d love to know where all the pics go….I’ve got pics taken of my own on their 1st birthdays and have them on the walls but there def is no room for annual pics 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Of course it’s an advert for that girls Christmas photoshoots, hence it being publicised in early November

Reactions: 7
feeling guilty for eating a take away, why are women still talking like this

children and teens still hear this nonsense when their mums watch her stories

Reactions: 12
She’s fairly getting the wear out of that red coat on Tess

Dec 2021 as an advert for a competition
No Christmas pics on grid for 2022
But she did wear it for Caroline’s 40th Jan 2023
And now again for the photos Nov 2023

She must have bought it herself to get that much miles from it!
I don't think a child (or anyone) wearing an item of clothing more than once is the scandal you think it is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Tess is a wee cutie
I love that wee coat it’s maybe one she will hold onto for memories
I think the same about photos imagine having 10 kids all the school pics special events and so
On what do you do with them all 🤷🏼‍♀️

All that mouthing from her about woman in business and all her work with them but not a whimper about the passing of Sinead Norton. A true stalwart in woman in business.
She had a post up the other day about that lady?

Have i missed something about the dinner? Iike a wee small plate of meat spuds and veg? And she will need to be “rolled” out of there eating like that? Her relationship and comments about food are so damaging and old fashioned.

Reactions: 8
Apologies if this has already been discussed
But does anyone know why she sold her house with all the contents?? Furniture etc all left??

Apologies if this has already been discussed
But does anyone know why she sold her house with all the contents?? Furniture etc all left??
Because she knows she’ll get new stuff #gifted or heavily discounted. She’s already got a free heating system, kitchen, air fryer, I could be forgetting other things.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Gerard will not want to move into the new house. He’s getting a decent feed for once, instead of burgers and meatballs cut in half and rationed out between them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.