Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she got a free day out for Tess’s birthday!! Must remember not to take my kids to Titanic Santa!!
God forbid she might spend some money and take the child to Disney on Ice that was on next door when they were in Belfast anyway. Stick to the freebies. Same as the time it was Darragh’s birthday she wangled a free day out and took his friend along too.

Reactions: 7
So the digg deep campaign starts - wonder how the money spent on feeding greedy influencers could have been put to better use.

So the digg deep campaign starts - wonder how the money spent on feeding greedy influencers could have been put to better use.
Just about to say the same. All the food donated by local businesses for the Instahuns to get yet another freebie. Maybe give it to a local food bank or women’s shelter! Just another way for these people to feed their own ego’s and let on that they care so much and everything they do is for the benefit of us plebs and we should be so grateful for all their hard work.

Reactions: 11
Just about to say the same. All the food donated by local businesses for the Instahuns to get yet another freebie. Maybe give it to a local food bank or women’s shelter! Just another way for these people to feed their own ego’s and let on that they care so much and everything they do is for the benefit of us plebs and we should be so grateful for all their hard work.
Exactly - the total fundraised may not be as large this year as most people are put off by Caroline’s free house. She only built her platform off this campaign (aside from exploiting funny things her kids did) so it’s actually really jarring to see her now use it to blag everything for free.

And Denise Curran was at pains to highlight that’s it’s voluntary- NO ONE GETS PAID. Says she who wouldn’t put her nose out the door usually without lots of cash. Aren’t we privileged that she drags herself to Belfast for free food & free promo.
They may be in it to help charity a little but most of all it raises their profile & gets them more followers

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So it is now an official charity - she can now pay herself a salary for managing it
So will the donations line her pocket?

Reactions: 3
Caroline has went round all the influencers asking them to get involved in the campaign and I know a few who have declined due to not wanting to be associated with her. Not that they told her that, unfortunately 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Everyone today got a hoody & apron - that will be an expense of the charity - likely purchased from Ted & Stitch….creating business for each other.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
S
Caroline has went round all the influencers asking them to get involved in the campaign and I know a few who have declined due to not wanting to be associated with her. Not that they told her that, unfortunately 🙄
Spill the tea☕

Reactions: 2
So it is now an official charity - she can now pay herself a salary for managing it
Bit like Hannah sir toms daughter, shocking the way these so called charities work

Reactions: 6
S

Spill the tea☕
Everyone’s talking about her “charity” and questioning her intentions. This building her house has people doubting her honesty and integrity and doesn’t mesh well with this charity work she claims to do. So lots of other influencers are not wanting to be associated with her

Reactions: 8
Everyone’s talking about her “charity” and questioning her intentions. This building her house has people doubting her honesty and integrity and doesn’t mesh well with this charity work she claims to do. So lots of other influencers are not wanting to be associated with her
Nothing I would love more than for folk to catch on to what we see, I haven’t watched her in ages and clicked on to her stories today, I can’t explain how much she triggers me for not paying her way - even the fact she’s turfed her family of five in with her ma and da for god knows how many months. Have a bit of common decency Caroline and stop freeloading

Reactions: 10
She has stated many times that no one is getting paid. It would be evident from the first set of filed accounts next year if someone got paid. Its not something that can be hidden

She has stated many times that no one is getting paid. It would be evident from the first set of filed accounts next year if someone got paid. Its not something that can be hidden
They don’t have to list salaries paid or to whom, it can come under expenses

Reactions: 5
Even if they aren’t being paid, they are using it as a platform to gain exposure and followers. That in turn they use to negotiate with businesses they will be working with. They are involved as it will benefit them in some way, not just to be charitable.

It’s the excess that wrecks my head - and not being paid for too!!

If they wanted to promote that campaign they also had no need to host a bunch of wannabes at waterman house!!

They could have all met somewhere and brought a dish sure isn’t that the whole idea of other people then hosting them!

Don’t need a chef or cookery lessons! Just be making what you can.

Exactly - the total fundraised may not be as large this year as most people are put off by Caroline’s free house. She only built her platform off this campaign (aside from exploiting funny things her kids did) so it’s actually really jarring to see her now use it to blag everything for free.

And Denise Curran was at pains to highlight that’s it’s voluntary- NO ONE GETS PAID. Says she who wouldn’t put her nose out the door usually without lots of cash. Aren’t we privileged that she drags herself to Belfast for free food & free promo.
They may be in it to help charity a little but most of all it raises their profile & gets them more followers
Guess what Denise!! Most people that do stuff for charity don’t get paid either!! Nor do they look for glory!! People who volunteer and help out don’t get paid- but they don’t need to tell everyone!!! Empty vessels make the most noise

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s all giving desperate housewives charideeeeeee vibes

as if they want to up their social status as well as online presence

Reactions: 4
Can someone correct me if I’m wrong
But is it always the same 3 charities dig deep supports every year? Cash for kids, svp and the Simon community. Everytime she’s on talking about it she makes it sound like the charities change every year

Reactions: 2
Those hats - such a copy cat I would rather buy similar like the Oi ones!!
Bet you she didn’t put the money in the box for the hoody she’s sporting or the hats the kids are wearing!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.