Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t understand why she got the wood fire ninja though 🤷🏼‍♀️ surely a dual one would have made more sense. When is she going to be using the wood fire option and it does say it’s more for outdoor use! Doesn’t make sense to me🙄

Reactions: 2
One thing’s for sure, if she was too tight to pay for a set of kitchen utensils there’s no way she’ll have bought a ninja with her own money 🤢I definitely think that extent of greed and tightness will come back and bite her - you can’t take,take,take all your life and expect good karma

Reactions: 8
She’s some chancer 😂 I’ve seen the police remove people from the streets for begging outside shops etc. Wish Instagram would employ the same strategy 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Probably because it was free!!!
She has in a reply to a comment - yip it’s part of this food campaign I’m doing and I’m converted!

Goes to show how much money she is making when a £350 quid appliance is also part of the pay deal - never mind all the products

Sorry fused by Fiona but you are turning custom away by setting up deals like this!

Caroline came on raving about how she used the brand during lockdown and they loved it, so she was delighted with this new collaboration! (Paid gig)

In lockdown she got a free PR box.

How come then, despite her shopping in Lidl all the time nor being able to buy online, has she never mentioned fused again
- so please make it make sense how wonderful they are Caroline!
Not so wonderful when you’re not getting paid to use them, you don’t use them then & you expect other people to believe your lies & embellishments.

Making out like air fryers are a thing now - they have been a thing for years you absolute plank!
You should have went and bought yourself one with all them pennies you scam of people in ad campaigns.

That £349 model could have been raffled at £2 a 🎫 say 500 tickets - that would have been a grand for donating to poor families!

if I hear diggdeep mentioned this year by any of these begging thieving scummy rats 🐀 I’m going to blow a gasket!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
if I hear diggdeep mentioned this year by any of these begging thieving scummy rats 🐀 I’m going to blow a gasket!
There you have it, she’s getting ready to launch the DiggDeep campaign. If I ever see her Digg Deep into her own pockets for anything that’s the day I’ll donate!

So that picture is all the “directors” of digg deep for kids… here we go with the people can’t afford to eat, heat their homes etc and her getting paid to promote food products 🤦🏻‍♀️

Digg deep for kids always felt disingenuous to me. It’s amazing of course they raise so much money but it also raises the profile of Caroline, the influencers and small business that take part in “spending” the money.

They actually profit indirectly from it by gaining engagement & exposure and I have never donated to it for that reason. How many people who followed Caroline started following LPT or others only because they saw them on her page during the campaign? Those people then sell to that audience throughout the year.

Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if the “influencers” who spend the campaign money are paying Caroline a fee for exposure or are left feeling indebted to her.

I have donated to cool fms campaign directly when I checked where the money was going. I understand it’s the same thing - raising cool fms profile but it’s also quite different in terms of outcomes of that exposure

I’ll be watching companies house closely when any accounts are lodged for that company she registered for the campaign.

Reactions: 10
What croc of shite is going to be the big announcement? Will it be the truth about all these directors or some magical fable to make them seem so selfless and not £ hungry twats

Reactions: 3
She has in a reply to a comment - yip it’s part of this food campaign I’m doing and I’m converted!

Goes to show how much money she is making when a £350 quid appliance is also part of the pay deal - never mind all the products

Sorry fused by Fiona but you are turning custom away by setting up deals like this!

Caroline came on raving about how she used the brand during lockdown and they loved it, so she was delighted with this new collaboration! (Paid gig)

In lockdown she got a free PR box.

How come then, despite her shopping in Lidl all the time nor being able to buy online, has she never mentioned fused again
- so please make it make sense how wonderful they are Caroline!
Not so wonderful when you’re not getting paid to use them, you don’t use them then & you expect other people to believe your lies & embellishments.

Making out like air fryers are a thing now - they have been a thing for years you absolute plank!
You should have went and bought yourself one with all them pennies you scam of people in ad campaigns.

That £349 model could have been raffled at £2 a 🎫 say 500 tickets - that would have been a grand for donating to poor families!

Such a good idea raffling off the ninja, what a selfless sweet gesture that would be. There must be no raring in Caroline at all, she’s a gluttonous, greedy grifter and her hubby is no better - they give me the total creeps, the pair of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That would be an awful chunk of money gone considering she's half the country on the board.

I'll stick to my own donations to volunteered campaigns thanks Caroline

Reactions: 5
It's probably the same as the big charities - Oxfam, Save the Children etc - you can Google any of them
There is a huge chunk of donations made by the ordinary person that goes towards wages of 'directors'
It's not a secret. My brother worked for a charity in Canada and the 'director' was so famous he is mentioned in an iconic song. Turns out he was fiddling the books and there was an investigation

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Please say the person who messaged her suggesting she open a cafe is trolling her because you wouldn’t eat it for free never mind paying for it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Please say the person who messaged her suggesting she open a cafe is trolling her because you wouldn’t eat it for free never mind paying for it 😂
Have to be!!! No one can seriously think she is a good cook! 🤦‍♀️ it’s throwing a spice pot in on top of pre cut chis!!! It beggars belief

Reactions: 7
What happened to her having to move out of the house a few weeks ago? Seems she is still there! 🙄

Reactions: 6
Seemed as though there was a panic to get packed and talk of only a few nights left in the house and yet they are still there.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.