Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mc crystal in dungannon to be boycotted too…it’s not cheap and I can’t imagine they need the advertising as they’re opened years and would have a set customer base!! Completely and utterly disgusting.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
The owner and her go way back and he’s taught her a lot 😴 well then you’d think she’d plug him on her page for free but no, there’s the #ad sitting pretty in the top corner 🙄💰

Also note the amount of comments on her kitchen grid post. Not very many for a blade with 70k followers. Mostly other Instahuns commenting and Caroline replying to them. Not a single question or query about the actual kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Showcasing everything they have going on” 😂😂 if that’s what u call it hon. I have to say she’s genuinely the most horrid influencer out there, I have never seen greed like it. It triggers me so much because she is unapologetically scrounging like a poor person and in this day and age it’s just so dirty of her when she’s far from poor

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The poverty in the coalisland area is startling you only need to look at the local schools to see it…would furniture for some creators that don’t have any or need new not fit better and fits with her digg deep campaign. Far better advertisement for herself and mccrystals

The poverty in the coalisland area is startling you only need to look at the local schools to see it…would furniture for some creators that don’t have any or need new not fit better and fits with her digg deep campaign. Far better advertisement for herself and mccrystals
Exactly! She only got the living room done not that long ago. Better to say, “my furniture from McCrystal’s is such good quality and wears so well so I don’t need new” and have McCrystals donate to her Digg Deep campaign the value of a new suite. Much better Ad than giving her more stuff.

All three of those doses are OTs?! They must travel in packs do they 🤦‍♀️ mustn’t spend much time working given how much time they all spend on their phones
Yeah all OTs

In my experience personally and professionally there are two types of OT
- the grafters who are very dedicated & well informed
- the cruisers who have no clue nor common sense - just love the title and ability to flex. These people without a notion also quite often end up in promotion posts to.

Whilst you often get similar in other NHS professions- OT is generally the breeding ground for entitled arseholes.
So the cruisers far outweigh the grafters.

Any wonder the NHS is in such a shambles, people/families with needs aren’t being supported as they could be and the elderly are being ignored.

Has it mean mentioned on this thread that Digg Deep was registered back in May 2023 with Companies House as a Limited Company and so it’s not a Charity or CIC. Caroline is Director along with that Ted Stitch woman and Aimee Oliver from Bodyfit Mums.

Wonder what the reasoning for that was? Surely it’s not something to make a profit from?
I tried to make the point a few months back that there was zero transparency as to where the money raised from the campaign actually goes - like how much went to each charity as she was supporting not just Cash for kids. The only thing she told us was the total amount raised. I questioned that on here and was shot down and subsequently reported by another tattler 🙄
So now we get to see that the DIGG DEEP campaign is an actual 'business' and not registered as a charity as it should be.
Very interesting indeed

Reactions: 14
Now Bodyfit mums is on the band wagon of big (days) nights out
£65 a ticket
But only the proceeds of raffle tickets goes towards the Digg Depp Campaign
When are people going to waken up to this??
Body Fit Mum is another one who has just built her own house but at least she didn't beg for freebies like this one

Reactions: 3
Oh here we go the gifted ninja! We have all had them for about 18 months now 🤣🤣
Anyone know where did she get the ninja gifted from - this is the first mention and she hasn’t said …
The ad is a paid one for fused by Fiona for the cooking sauces/mix

Price of that model - holy smokes 💨

We bought a cheap one to see if we would use it then upgraded after about a year to a Ninja wish we went for a dual zone one though 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
The fused by Fiona must have given her the ninja… somebody did anyway for there’s not a chance she parted with £350! Or watch this space Donaghy Bros will be a “collab” or “working with” very soon.

Reactions: 2
Sure it wasn't long ago she was at a friend's house and looking at her ninja and saying she has enough kitchen gadgets and wouldn't want to be standing waiting that long on the toastie the other lady was making her. But I suppose if you're getting free then it would be no issue. She is unreal, such a beg but likes to come over all sweetness & nice. Surely everyone will see through her this year for Digg Deep cash for kids and give their hard earned cash & gifts to another fundraiser.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.