Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her kitchen must be going to be massive, the size of that island is a lot bigger than most would go for! I had initially thought about a seated area like that at the end of the island as I thought we had a pretty big kitchen space but we were told it would take a lot of room! as for the ribbed cupboards above they seem pretty pointless🫣 like some people would put cupboards like that above and have like glasses and stuff on show just but the way they are it would be pointless
The island photographs a lot larger than it is.
If there's only one wall of cupboards that included the ovens, hob, fridge freezer etc, the island is the only other bit of kitchen in the kitchen. There's not a lot of worktop otherwise.
The seated area is compact, it's not huge. I like the size of the island, it would fit in my kitchen and my kitchen isn't huge.
I'm still thinking about the high cupboards and what they are doing with them. Most houses wouldn't have that height of ceiling to accommodate them even if you did have a springboard to get up to them.

Reactions: 4
Does she really expect people to believe none of this is gifted it’s all paid for…I know I definitely wouldn’t be on for my kitchen that I’ve paid thousands for to be put on display to be damaged.

Reactions: 9
Does she really expect people to believe none of this is gifted it’s all paid for…I know I definitely wouldn’t be on for my kitchen that I’ve paid thousands for to be put on display to be damaged.
Says she “receives a discount” 🙄 that could mean anything up to 99% discount. If your followers mean so much to you Caroline why can’t you be transparent? I feel she’s worded this carefully. I don’t think any money is exchanging hands at all, more like freebies in exchange for Caroline doing a poor job of advertising for them.

4A65AFCD-9B18-4119-9BE0-390844C9A384.png

Reactions: 2
No amount of discount would let me have strangers pawing around my kitchen before it’s put into my new home! It’s one thing to have pictures and videos up online, but to have it displayed for public viewing and them opening the cupboards and drawers. No thank you very much.

Reactions: 7
Says she “receives a discount” 🙄 that could mean anything up to 99% discount. If your followers mean so much to you Caroline why can’t you be transparent? I feel she’s worded this carefully. I don’t think any money is exchanging hands at all, more like freebies in exchange for Caroline doing a poor job of advertising for them.

View attachment 2513461
No we understand completely!!! It’s all an ad and very little is paid for!!!!

Her cage is well and truly rattled today 😂
People are fed up seeing her get discount and free stuff on her "self build journey"
Do you think anyone actually sent her messages or is she actually referring to comments here? 🤔

Discounted could mean anything. It could mean she's paid for the appliances only and everything else is free.
It could mean she pays fitters and the kitchen is free. It could mean she pays £1 for the kitchen and receives 10k for advertising them along with the kitchen.
There's nothing transparent with any of the influencers.
That is the one thing that pisses everyone else off.
If I receive a gift from a client through work, I have to declare that gift to HMRC as it could be seen as me not taking payment but goods in lieu of payment and tax needs paid on that.
My boss received a painting in lieu of payment for a service given and he asked me to get it documented so that he could ensure it was correctly dealt with in case he was ever audited.
I wouldn't care if everything was given to them for free, it would be a perk of the job but don't pull the wool over everyone's eyes. State that you're getting it free of charge so that you can demonstrate it and advertise for them.
Be transparent and no one will have a problem with it

Reactions: 9
Maybe someone has said this before....but if she has paid for all of her self build themselves why is she not on advertising everything that she has done to d house ie the builders,joiners, plasterers the scaffolds etc only is mentioning the big collabs....def rattled when on justifying her 'job' has she qualifications in marketing or just she owned a business before? Maybe I missed that

Reactions: 6
Do you think anyone actually sent her messages or is she actually referring to comments here? 🤔
I did send her a message 😳😂
---
Maybe someone has said this before....but if she has paid for all of her self build themselves why is she not on advertising everything that she has done to d house ie the builders,joiners, plasterers the scaffolds etc only is mentioning the big collabs....def rattled when on justifying her 'job' has she qualifications in marketing or just she owned a business before? Maybe I missed that
No she has no qualifications in business or marketing! She owned a shop which failed!! Great business acumen there!!

Reactions: 10
I did send her a message 😳😂
---

No she has no qualifications in business or marketing! She owned a shop which failed!! Great business acumen there!!
She’s on explaining the difference in ad , collab and gift- but actually doesn’t tell us anything- just that if she’s working with a business it’s government guidelines to detail it as an ad..,, yes we get that but you still haven’t answered the persons question??

“I hate talking about this, I hate it!!!” Course ye hate it 🙄🥱🥱🥱 JUST BRING ON THE FREEBIESSSSSSS and you loyal wee peasants sit down and say nothing to me about it please 🤫🤫🤫 I’m a down to earth wee country grafter ye know? She’s getting a new build house half kitted out for free and expected no backlash? Away and catch yourself on Caroline, life doesn’t work like that - everyone has challenges at work

Reactions: 13
Good enough that she’s rattled. She doesn’t like to be challenged, you have not paid for your self build Caroline do you think we are stupid!! Con artist at her best

Reactions: 8
Another free loader on social media and I can't understand these companies that get sucked in by the likes of her. The only reason she is doing it is for her own self gain and would put anybody off using these companies when they give the likes of her items for free and want the rest to pay for it. You can clearly see she is rattled by people questioning her motivation and can't blame them as she has no qualifications in any form of business or advertising apart from being able to talk out of the side of her mouth.

• Haha
See the way she says “this is 2023 and how advertising is done nowadays” is that really true? See if I needed a joiner or plumber for example, am I really going to go on insta to find one? Surely it’s all about word of mouth and reputation. My father is a successful trades businessman and isn’t calling Caroline to get work, he gets it based on reputation 🤷🏼‍♀️ also another thing she continually says is “that’s a business I work with” the word work grates on me 😂

See the way she says “this is 2023 and how advertising is done nowadays” is that really true? See if I needed a joiner or plumber for example, am I really going to go on insta to find one? Surely it’s all about word of mouth and reputation. My father is a successful trades businessman and isn’t calling Caroline to get work, he gets it based on reputation 🤷🏼‍♀️ also another thing she continually says is “that’s a business I work with” the word work grates on me 😂
A business she freeloads off more like😡

This is only the start of it. Wait for the free furniture. It’s obviously coming or she wouldn’t be leaving all her stuff behind her and name dropping McCrystals 😂

I work in business too and we never use social media or influencers to get new business

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Let’s hope everyone remembers Caroline and her attitude when she’s doing dig deep for kids
She might put her hand in her own pocket

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.