Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s on complaining about Event Brite and how she didn’t want to use them!! Why did you??
Says she did t know booking fee was £7- how can you not know what they are costing before using them??? Then starts cheering because he shows has sold out!! Big money for her

Reactions: 4
No Caroline….no one is wondering how you do it, and I assure you absolutely no one thinks you have your sh*t together.

we are all out, working long days, putting our children into childcare as our jobs are so inflexible, having barely a penny by month end to make even a slight adjustment to our houses. Whilst you are out there, getting everything paid for you (but you are doing it for us 🙄), planning a social media award night that absolutely no one cares about.

caroline - how do WE do it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This awards night is just for her!!! She Makes out like she does everything to help us?? Build a house so she can share all tips with us!! And get everything free… no way did she get. Mortgage approved for that house… she has the money to build it and I bet it’s mortgage free

Reactions: 8
Most people building a house, can't afford to stay in their own house whilst building. They can't afford to be paying 2 mortgages and the bank might not approve another mortgage whilst you still have the first one.
This is qhy most people sell up then put a caravan on site or rent a small property while the build is happening.
Not Caroline and gerard. They can clearly afford their mortgage and bills whilst paying the mortgage that will now be drawn down for the new house as each stage completes

Reactions: 6
Most people building a house, can't afford to stay in their own house whilst building. They can't afford to be paying 2 mortgages and the bank might not approve another mortgage whilst you still have the first one.
This is qhy most people sell up then put a caravan on site or rent a small property while the build is happening.
Not Caroline and gerard. They can clearly afford their mortgage and bills whilst paying the mortgage that will now be drawn down for the new house as each stage completes
We could all afford to build a new house if we begged as much as Caroline, she’s an absolute disgrace, thinking she’s an influencer she’s just a beggar and good at it!! Brass neck is what these influencers have!!

The irony of her promoting the teeth cleaning/whitening products. The one that wouldn’t buy toothpaste not so long ago. 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
So now they do have to move out of their house and in with Mammy and Daddy. They will be fairly saving the coppers now

Reactions: 7
I wonder what's changed that they have to move out.
They originally said the new people were letting them stay until their house was ready. I said at the time that this would be a minefield as it would mean contracts etc wouldn't be exchanged til close to the time as the new people are hardly going to be taking on a house with live in loggers

Why not splurge on a mobile home like everyone else does when they’re building? At least you’ll have your own space 🙄 she’s so tight

Reactions: 4
A building site is not a safe space for children to wander around

That story about oh it’s just magic and I email them and the building materials arrive, I’m sure it is just fabulous building a house for free

Reactions: 7
A building site is not a safe space for children to wander around

That story about oh it’s just magic and I email them and the building materials arrive, I’m sure it is just fabulous building a house for free
“I’m so glad i went with them (haldane and and fisher) it’s been a god send!” I bet it has 😤 greedy ole cheap skate

• Haha
Is she ok tho , making a big deal out of a nutty crust sandwich and filming herself munching it . And she’s a content creator by ‘profession’ . ‘Sitting with her daughter making a big deal out of a couple of slices of bread . Fck me and we wonder why children go into their teenage years with disordered eating 🙈 it’s bread ffs

• Haha
What really bothers me is her using Haldane Fisher, one of the UKs largest provider to construction industry and Bassetts who have multiple stores throughout NI. As a former independent shop owner, local people kept her in business for many years so why could she not shop local for her house supplies. She's doing nothing for local independent traders, only interested in lining her own pockets. She's so full of 💩

Reactions: 14
What really bothers me is her using Haldane Fisher, one of the UKs largest provider to construction industry and Bassetts who have multiple stores throughout NI. As a former independent shop owner, local people kept her in business for many years so why could she not shop local for her house supplies. She's doing nothing for local independent traders, only interested in lining her own pockets. She's so full of 💩
This is what really bothers me about it too…and as I’ve said before bassetts esp are ridiculously more expensive than most other independent competitors! I could name 3 if not 4 within 30min drive From her that she could’ve bought of

Reactions: 3
This is what really bothers me about it too…and as I’ve said before bassetts esp are ridiculously more expensive than most other independent competitors! I could name 3 if not 4 within 30min drive From her that she could’ve bought of
Well that’s the thing, she isn’t actually buying.

Well that’s the thing, she isn’t actually buying.
Oh I know…what I mean is there was no need to
Get it of arguably the dearest bathroom supplier in NI when she still could have supported local at 1/2 the price. I honestly can’t see how bassetts will benefit from this as I’d imagine the majority of her followers wouldn’t have the £ to buy of them.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.