Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh I know…what I mean is there was no need to
Get it of arguably the dearest bathroom supplier in NI when she still could have supported local at 1/2 the price. I honestly can’t see how bassetts will benefit from this as I’d imagine the majority of her followers wouldn’t have the £ to buy of them.
Indeed but it’s all an act with her, she doesn’t care about local businesses unless there’s something in it for her. We’re blessed to be “taken along for the journey” though 😂

Reactions: 6
We are putting in a new bathroom, making an ensuite where there isn't one and we need three rooms plastering.
I wouldnt set foot near anyone who has given her freebies for her house, won't use JP Corry or tilemarketbathrooms either as they've supplied aisleen dreamdiy.ie for her whole house and her dads too.
Gifting to grifters means we are being asked to pay more.
They can duck off.
I'm at the self build show tomorrow. Can't wait to see Caroline's kitchen plans in situ. (Said with sarcasm of course)

Reactions: 13
So the display at the self build is her actual kitchen that she’s been gifted 😳

We are putting in a new bathroom, making an ensuite where there isn't one and we need three rooms plastering.
I wouldnt set foot near anyone who has given her freebies for her house, won't use JP Corry or tilemarketbathrooms either as they've supplied aisleen dreamdiy.ie for her whole house and her dads too.
Gifting to grifters means we are being asked to pay more.
They can duck off.
I'm at the self build show tomorrow. Can't wait to see Caroline's kitchen plans in situ. (Said with sarcasm of course)
Make sure you ask Daniel George how much their display cost 😉

• Haha
So she’s on saying how bad she feels about the wee girl killed in the conflict and then it’s sell sell sell as usual, no shits given at all about anyone but me,me me!! Makes her look good posting it up or so she thinks, we all know what she’s like pure greedy and selfish

Reactions: 7
Their following has only increased by 1.2k and she's been plugging the tit out of them. I wonder what the return on their investment will be? I bet they don't sell a single kitchen off the back of her

Their following has only increased by 1.2k and she's been plugging the tit out of them. I wonder what the return on their investment will be? I bet they don't sell a single kitchen off the back of her
Hope they don’t sell a tap!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is she ok tho , making a big deal out of a nutty crust sandwich and filming herself munching it . And she’s a content creator by ‘profession’ . ‘Sitting with her daughter making a big deal out of a couple of slices of bread . Fck me and we wonder why children go into their teenage years with disordered eating 🙈 it’s bread ffs
And apparently she is really into food!! 😂 and has a cooking/food collaboration coming up!! Wonder who with???
---
I messaged them to ask about their relationship with her and got no reply!! S hope they get nothing out of it
---

That’s if they will
Answer you

Reactions: 5
The increase in followers is because she held a uk and Ireland wide competition with them to win a fancy wine fridge.
Bet that most of those will unfollow when like Caroline they realise there is nothing in it for them 😂

Reactions: 2

I was at the show and wished I’d known this before cos I def would have asked!!

If it's her actual kitchen on display in the SBS it will have all the bells and whistles cus they're not gona display a low end kitchen. My hubby wouldn't touch bassetts with a barge pole when doing our self build either on price or quality.

As someone else said independents wouldn't be able to give her the freebies she wants .....the big guys will be putting the cost on to everyone else buying off them of the back of "Caroline's selfless self build journey"

Daniel George aren't stupid either as they are using her actual kitchen as a showpiece in an exhibition meaning they will be able to wrote it off against tax.

Well I've been and I'm on the way home now. I have to report that if that is the exact kitchen being put into the house, I'd be crying.
It's not good quality, cupboards feel cheap. It looks nice from a distance but close inspection shows its not up to much and it won't last the years she's hoping.
I'll upload photos and vid when I'm home.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m yawning watching the videos of her kitchen, like she’s so descriptive and in-depth only because it’s a freebie, does anyone genuinely actually care about an online stranger’s belongings so much? Like who’s she talking to?! Looks like tit the whole thing anyway, her man gives me the ick too. No shame the pair of them

20231015_122227.jpg
20231015_122227.jpg

---
My thoughts on the kitchen, the wood units look rubbish and very old fashioned, out of place actually. It's the dark wood, it would have been nicer in walnut or a really dark but not an old fashioned mahogany look. Doesn't match the table end of the island either.
The handles and knobs will be a nightmare to clean as they are stippled brass type metal. The kind you really don't want sticky dirty hands on. There were already scuffs and marks up the end of the island and on the pantry cupboards today where they've been opened and shut all weekend. They won't stand up to 3 kids in a house.
The top cupboards, neither her or Gérard are tall so how will they get into them? I'm 5ft 9 and wouldn't be able to get into them. Look at the height of them with all of the visitors at the stand. The grease from general cooking will settle in the ribbed glass on them.
Couldn't see an extractor fan over the hob. She would need one of them in

The worktops and splashback aren't stone, they are a composite type material. Feel and look cheap up close.
The pantry cupboard is gorgeous inside, can't deny that. I do like the seating at the end of the island but they would need to be constantly wiping the fabric on the chairs and rounded bench.

There was another set of units across from hers and they were chipped where the doors open, I'm surprised they didn't have better quality kitchens on the stand. Photos included of the other kitchen with dent and marks on.
Couldn't get photos of the scuffs on the island end as there were 3 staff on the stand and one started to talk to me!

Attachments

Last edited:
Agree that the mahogany looks awful and it looks very dated. Crap quality if it has chips and scuffs already

Reactions: 4
if I was building my dream home I’d feel weird that hundreds of people had pawed all over my kitchen

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It's not a lot of kitchen although having the separate pantry will make a difference. I think the kitchen they have now is nicer.
I wouldn't be impressed.
I thought I'd probably be pissed off at a high spec kitchen being handed over free but I think I'd rather pay and have a really nice one that would stand up to years of use.
Zoom in on the photos of the other cupboards I posted to see the marks on them. Not great for show kitchens at a home show.
I didn't notice any instahuns zipping around the show. I was surprised as I expected to see loads of videoing going on.

It's not a lot of kitchen although having the separate pantry will make a difference. I think the kitchen they have now is nicer.
I wouldn't be impressed.
I thought I'd probably be pissed off at a high spec kitchen being handed over free but I think I'd rather pay and have a really nice one that would stand up to years of use.
Zoom in on the photos of the other cupboards I posted to see the marks on them. Not great for show kitchens at a home show.
I didn't notice any instahuns zipping around the show. I was surprised as I expected to see loads of videoing going on.
Thanks Duchess. You done great work today 💐👏😂

Reactions: 3
Those mahogany cupboards look really out of place, not in keeping with rest of kitchen at all.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't be impressed.
Her kitchen must be going to be massive, the size of that island is a lot bigger than most would go for! I had initially thought about a seated area like that at the end of the island as I thought we had a pretty big kitchen space but we were told it would take a lot of room! as for the ribbed cupboards above they seem pretty pointless🫣 like some people would put cupboards like that above and have like glasses and stuff on show just but the way they are it would be pointless

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.