Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she’s trying to make even harder than usual to make Tess the new entertainment prodigy!
The wee girl should be able to have a conversation with her mother without a camera in her face
---
See she’s trying to make even harder than usual to make Tess the new entertainment prodigy!
The wee girl should be able to have a conversation with her mother without a camera in her face

Reactions: 4
Free food, free walk in wardrobe, free media wall, free pantry and free kitchen
Why wouldn't you go?

Reactions: 5
There she is promoting 2 big days out for next year. That’s how she’s paying for her house (in addition to the freebies, obvs!) Promoting them before her Xmas appeal! Can see where her priorities lie

Reactions: 7
There she is promoting 2 big days out for next year. That’s how she’s paying for her house (in addition to the freebies, obvs!) Promoting them before her Xmas appeal! Can see where her priorities lie
Not even that promoting this shite…when a family 15miles up the road have lost their son in a hit and run in Bundoran!!! She should be ashamed of herself!

Reactions: 9
Not even that promoting this shite…when a family 15miles up the road have lost their son in a hit and run in Bundoran!!! She should be ashamed of herself!

That’s so true.

She genuinely doesn’t give a f&ck about anyone but herself and that’s becoming more & more obvious as time goes on.

The ‘compassion’ she has shown in the past is all just a front to line her own pockets by getting her shares mentions or airtime on TV/Radio/Other Podcasts!!!!

Reactions: 8
That’s so true.

She genuinely doesn’t give a f&ck about anyone but herself and that’s becoming more & more obvious as time goes on.

The ‘compassion’ she has shown in the past is all just a front to line her own pockets by getting her shares mentions or airtime on TV/Radio/Other Podcasts!!!!
Completely this was the final straw for me!! Can not believe she never even as much as mentioned it considering their local and she’s such a fan of bundoran! I understand she obviously can’t mention all tragedies but I think to post about her big day out speaks volumes about her compassion for others. Your spot on unless it benefits her she won’t acknowledge

Reactions: 10
What kind of shopping does she do each week?? Does she never buy anything for a casserole or slow cooker Recipe, she could make so much stuff but she serves- eggs bacon and spuds!! Not a vegetable in sight!! She really has no clue!! And don’t forget the big day out will be the best day of your life ever!!!

Reactions: 6
What kind of shopping does she do each week?? Does she never buy anything for a casserole or slow cooker Recipe, she could make so much stuff but she serves- eggs bacon and spuds!! Not a vegetable in sight!! She really has no clue!! And don’t forget the big day out will be the best day of your life ever!!!
The poor kids wish they'd gotten bacon, fried egg and spuds. Who serves fish fingers and pasta🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Crowne Plaza of the Malone Road 🛣 😂

Stop trying to be fancy Caroline!

Lamborghini lifestyle on a lambrusco purse string!

Reactions: 3
I was waiting for the punch line of the car story? Why was she telling us her car broke down and she borrowed her in-laws car? What was the point in it? 🤷🏼‍♀️ no mention of her car issues or where it was and if it was getting fixed or not. She thinks she’s crafty with her obvious begging but to be honest I think all that greed will catch up to her some day

Reactions: 4
At £92.80 I went on purely for the nose she didn’t add in all her stupid posts how much the booking fee was!!!
People are mad paying that 🤦🏼‍♀️ I wonder how much of the £92k is profit for the woman who’ll be asking normal struggling families to donate to her campaign come Christmas time? Don’t get me wrong, I’m glad that children who would otherwise go without will wake up to presents but I’ll be donating directly to cash for kids instead of stroking the ego of any privileged “influencer”.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.