Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how her business failed if she was such a hot shot with social media marketing.
Why would she not have applied all of this knowledge to her own business?
I would understand if her business was thriving and she sold it to work on social media stuff and brand marketing instead but she openly discusses her business and that she was forced to close it as it was failing.

Would you trust a failed business owner with helping you raise your own business profile?

Reactions: 11
I don't understand how her business failed if she was such a hot shot with social media marketing.
Why would she not have applied all of this knowledge to her own business?
I would understand if her business was thriving and she sold it to work on social media stuff and brand marketing instead but she openly discusses her business and that she was forced to close it as it was failing.

Would you trust a failed business owner with helping you raise your own business profile?
Allow me to introduce you to my friends Mr. Smoke and Mrs. Mirrors.

Reactions: 6
Caroline, absolutely NO ONE is interested in your house build. So boring 🙄
She’s just trying to HELP everybody out you know!
So thanks for letting us know what an AD is on social media. So she has a contract with these companies. No mention of what she is actually getting from them. She says she “always” marks her ads. However, why is it in tiny font and very hard to see??

Reactions: 8
I thought she came across a bit cagey when talking about the ads! She doesn’t want to say she is actually paid for them it’s to help us out!!!

Reactions: 8
Cast iron effect guttering when you check the website is over twice the price of regular black guttering by the same brand and from the same supplier!

Would paying twice the price for guttering been the choice if it wasn’t free or heavily discounted - of course not

All fur coat and no knickers!

Kids back to school over a week and no mention of costs or uniform banks or breakfast clubs for the ‘starving’ kids.

So disingenuous- when is everyone else going to open their eyes.
---
Story 1 - Beam Ventilation system throughout the house also

Story 2 - was the guttering expensive-
no price around and work to your budget - most expensive the scaffolding - that was a shock to her never thought it would need to stay up all the time and it’s on hire so that was the most expensive - must be one the few things on this build she actually having to completely fund herself.

Story 3 - what does ad mean - yes we know you
are working with them - you have mentioned it enough times

But what is the arrangement

Are you paid to promote them and then talk about the products you choose independently and fully paid for as part of that

Are they collaborative arrangements where they put you down the road of getting particular items so those get publicity and then give you these items free or very heavily discounted

Do you choose of your own free will around your budget but give them a mention for the a bit of discount on what you bought

You do know Caroline that for the rest of your life everytime you show a picture of any part of your house on stories or posts - that you will have to continue to declare these arrangements as ads - not just for the year you are working with them 😂😂😂😂😂
You have truly sold your soul to save money and make yourself look like lady of the manner - hope it’s worth it and others catch on to you soon.

story 4 - the windows and doors
company doesn’t have a great reputation anymore - know a few who have had issues under warranty and they are also now extremely more expensive than other local companies- if you were budgeting and pricing around like you say Caroline you wouldn’t be going to them!! Must have been an incentive for you like a huge discount!!

I think Caroline is of the illusion that she only has to post AD if she is getting paid to promote AND also getting other perks (free items/big discounts)
Not when it’s free or heavily discounted for a shoutout.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Don’t worry guys just stick it alllllll on a spreadsheet 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼 awk give over with your crap advice Caroline you total non-relatable scrounger

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cast iron effect guttering when you check the website is over twice the price of regular black guttering by the same brand and from the same supplier!

Would paying twice the price for guttering been the choice if it wasn’t free or heavily discounted - of course not

Kids back to school over a week and no mention of costs or uniform banks or breakfast clubs for the ‘starving’ kids.

---

no price around and work to your budget - most expensive the scaffolding - that was a shock to her never thought it would need to stay up all the time and it’s on hire so that was the most expensive - must be one the few things on this build she actually having to completely fund herself.

Are you paid to promote them and then talk about the products you choose independently and fully paid for as part of that

Are they collaborative arrangements where they put you down the road of getting particular items so those get publicity and then give you these items free or very heavily discounted

Do you choose of your own free will around your budget but give them a mention for the a bit of discount on what you bought

You do know Caroline that for the rest of your life everytime you show a picture of any part of your house on stories or posts - that you will have to continue to declare these arrangements as ads - not just for the year you are working with them 😂😂😂😂😂
You have truly sold your soul to save money and make yourself look like lady of the manner - hope it’s worth it and others catch on to you soon.

company doesn’t have a great reputation anymore - know a few who have had issues under warranty and they are also now extremely more expensive than other local companies- if you were budgeting and pricing around like you say Caroline you wouldn’t be going to them!! Must have been an incentive for you like a huge discount!!

I think Caroline is of the illusion that she only has to post AD if she is getting paid to promote AND also getting other perks (free items/big discounts)
Ohhh is McMullan and O’Donnell windows not reliable? We aren’t at this stage yet but worth noting wee things like that as it probably is local enough to us to go with them

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jesus H Christ, Beam systems aren’t worth it! We had it in the house I was born in then the house I was raised in as a teen. All self build by my Dad and he swore he wouldn’t bother again after the second time as it was a fecker to fix. I’m 39 now, parents still have it in their home but it’s never used as it blocks and is noisy as! Good old Henry and Dyson there now. I’ve a Dyson in mine and laughed when the salesman from Beam approached me. Caroline hasn’t a bloody clue about a self build or home improvements etc etc. Due diligence goes a very very long way but if mutton gets it for nought and has to talk shite about it, she will. There are names for women like her
---

---

Ever the consummate professional 😂😉

Ohhh is McMullan and O’Donnell windows not reliable? We aren’t at this stage yet but worth noting wee things like that as it probably is local enough to us to go with them
Search other independents in the area and get reviews & prices!

Three diff people i know of had experiences of faulty windows and doors with McM and O’D.

It was a fight to get them out to look at them even and then they tried to play ping pong back & forth for several years to it got to the warranty mark. Saying time had now passed.

Thankfully all stuck to their guns regarding timelines of raising concerns and said it was the company responsible to fix - got sorted eventually but shouldn’t be the way especially with the warranty, prices they charge and the supposed reputation they have.

Have to wonder how her pal Niamh truly feels having just spent a fortune basically rebuilding the house she bought

I also wonder what does Gerard think, is there not pride for a family to sit in a home that they did an honest days work for? Something about the karma with this doesn’t bode well

I also wonder what does Gerard think, is there not pride for a family to sit in a home that they did an honest days work for? Something about the karma with this doesn’t bode well
The cruel thing about this world is that Karma doesn’t come into play when it would need to.

Decent hardworking people repeatedly get the crappy end of the stick.
Whilst those who trample over others, get things handed to them and have little or no regard for others, live in their world and do well. Often never knowing strife, hardship. Illness or loss.

I dont think niamh is short of a Bob or two. Shes probably glad she paid for her own renovation as she clearly has great taste and didn't have to suit anyone else's narrative.
I'd imagine if you were getting things free, you have to give over the ideas for your home to them.
I'd rather pay for mine and have it how I want it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.