Caroline O'Neill - DiggMama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she will showcase everything on social media and sell her home and family to the highest bidder! No other reason to build a house round the corner from your existing, big enough house, except to get it for next to nothing and actually get paid to do it. When the rest of the country is struggling and there’s people across the border with homes falling down around them! Absolutely maddens me! 😡

Reactions: 6
That was the final nail in the coffin for me. We have started our self build journey this summer, and I swear the money it costs is absolutely crazy and we haven’t even laid a block yet!!!! And here is this one brazen enough to do her digg deep campaign at Christmas acting like a bleeping hero but has the neck on her to take everything for free!!! Every single company she has worked for is on my black list! I won’t set foot near any of them. And I hope a lot of people do the same! I am just starting to look about kitchens and I’ve already been told by so many people to be prepared for the cost of it. Aw I could honestly bleeping cry I am so angry

• Sad
Reactions: 16
That was the final nail in the coffin for me. We have started our self build journey this summer, and I swear the money it costs is absolutely crazy and we haven’t even laid a block yet!!!! And here is this one brazen enough to do her digg deep campaign at Christmas acting like a bleeping hero but has the neck on her to take everything for free!!! Every single company she has worked for is on my black list! I won’t set foot near any of them. And I hope a lot of people do the same! I am just starting to look about kitchens and I’ve already been told by so many people to be prepared for the cost of it. Aw I could honestly bleeping cry I am so angry
Write to these companies and tell them that you are not touching them due to the fact that are “working” with her. Ask them for some transparency as to what she is actually getting, is it payment, free stuff or discount?

Reactions: 8
The lack of transparency is the worst thing. I think they should be forced to reveal exactly how much in monetary terms they are being gifted.

Reactions: 12
Write to these companies and tell them that you are not touching them due to the fact that are “working” with her. Ask them for some transparency as to what she is actually getting, is it payment, free stuff or discount?

I did, and was told “We don't gift Kitchens, im afraid. The posts are #ads not #gifted, and no where does it mention it being gifted. Caroline is a customer, who has agreed to document her journey with us.”

They can all do one. She has some neck on her to act the martyr for homeless and poverty and take everything going

Reactions: 7
I did, and was told “We don't gift Kitchens, im afraid. The posts are #ads not #gifted, and no where does it mention it being gifted. Caroline is a customer, who has agreed to document her journey with us.”

They can all do one. She has some neck on her to act the martyr for homeless and poverty and take everything going
Complete bullshit, she’s not mentioning them for the good of her health. They didn’t say she’s a “fully paying customer” definitely getting discount!!

Reactions: 3
Rachel from spoilt belle never accepts gifts or freebies and furnishes her own house herself. I have to admire this about her, she got a stunning patio made last year and paid for it all but just showed her followers bits and bobs when it was being done like a normal person. It’s like class versus trash, the greed of Caroline honestly makes me sick

Reactions: 9
I hope someone publicly calls her out over all this when she comes to do her Christmas appeal 🤬

I am so glad that people are finally seeing the light with this one- I started to doubt her over a year ago now and my friends were like “oh no” she is so lovely and does so much charity work and is do genuine but I could see through her- they are finally coming round to my thinking 🤔

We need to keep a list of her "Brand partners" and "Build partners" for this new house.
So far bassets bathrooms and that kitchen place.
We should also take heed of how many lines they have at the start of her promoting them compared to once the goods go in.
I'd say she won't get them a single client

I was looking through stories tonight as soon as a flicked on saw the background, volume on mute....I could tell it was "the big kitchen collab"......and before I had to searched for the fine print #ad. As mentioned before no of these beggars are doing it for nothing obviously the window or window cill suppliers(I just remember a quick pic or 2 put up of outside of house and chimneys in it, oh we got cills or something "this is not an ad" she was quick to mention) weren't a big collab because they got a quick mention and tag maybe 1 or 2 stories and if I remember rightly??

We built our house over 3 to 4 years self build as and when we could afford it, no holidays or luxuries were scarficed. My husband was able to alot himself and with family. He was at it every evening after work and all weekends. We moved in 10 years not a door or main kitchen had we make shift in utility room. I waited another 2 years fr my kitchen. I haven't a curtain anywhere downstairs yet between children growing up and the expense now is mad....it'll be sickening to see this doll get full interior design package, the best of furniture, accessories and curtains etc. Which 110% we know will definitely happen.....
Still waiting on a garden to be finished and kerbs etc....she will have all outside finished to the last ....landscaping and shrubbery, sure the wee hint of I'd love to have a green house at new house etc. A patio paved and Bbq from Haladane and Fishers from her other big collab.
Rant over.....for awhile lolz

• Heart
Sitting like a business woman in her “meeting” with the kitchen man when she’s actually a glorified beggar who doesn’t pay her way, she gives me the total boke and I don’t actually know how these businesses are getting anything out of her? Let’s face it how many kitchens will she sell for them?
Zero!

I’d much rather work my arse off to update my home and know how much hard work I put into it to be able to afford it than sit and waffle like a trifle! There’s no heart in it and there will be no love, hard work and strife in that house. I always remember my Dad and I picking our kitchen door over 20 years ago which was half bevelled glass and the time and thought that went into picking it. Him working his backside off in his business and Labouring to the brick is, joiner, etc on Saturday and I helped also and what wages I got I put back into the house at 14/15 (quiet country girl - didn’t know about nightclubs until I was 17).I still walk into our home place and think my Dad and I picked that and I worked to contribute to fund it. I’m so so grateful to my Dad for teaching me the value of money. He had his own business but never boasted about it or a show off. He nodded the head and said ‘aye’. He taught me the value of an honest day’s work and said that two Saturday’s paid for the internal kitchen door. This was over twenty years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Zero!

I’d much rather work my arse off to update my home and know how much hard work I put into it to be able to afford it than sit and waffle like a trifle! There’s no heart in it and there will be no love, hard work and strife in that house. I always remember my Dad and I picking our kitchen door over 20 years ago which was half bevelled glass and the time and thought that went into picking it. Him working his backside off in his business and Labouring to the brick is, joiner, etc on Saturday and I helped also and what wages I got I put back into the house at 14/15 (quiet country girl - didn’t know about nightclubs until I was 17).I still walk into our home place and think my Dad and I picked that and I worked to contribute to fund it. I’m so so grateful to my Dad for teaching me the value of money. He had his own business but never boasted about it or a show off. He nodded the head and said ‘aye’. He taught me the value of an honest day’s work and said that two Saturday’s paid for the internal kitchen door. This was over twenty years ago.
Everything you said 🙌🏼 so much satisfaction saving and paying for something you really want and waiting till you can afford the right thing, your father sounds like my father - a humble human. Who would ever want to teach their offspring that you can get everything for free by selling themselves online? It’s just getting beyond a joke now. To be honest if she was a big spender and documented her life as such then I don’t know if I would begrudge the odd freebie knowing she has spent plenty herself, It’s the fact she spends eff all but expects massive freebies

• Heart
She loves cooking, well that’s the biggest joke. Hardly think cutting meatballs and burgers up and throwing everything you have left in the fridge into a frying pan with every spice in the rack can be called cooking.
Diggmama cookbook will be about 3 pages long. Everything omelette, meatball mash up and feed the 5000 burgers. 😂

• Haha
Let's see Caroline kick start the digg deep campaign in a few months with a 30k donation. She can donate some of what she's saving by having a 30-40k bespoke kitchen given for free.
Surely she has the money set aside for it as no one would plan to build a house without the funds aside for heating and bathrooms and kitchens?
Give something back that isn't £1k also donated by the kitchen company.

Time to Digg Deep!

Reactions: 11
We need to keep a list of her "Brand partners" and "Build partners" for this new house.
So far bassets bathrooms and that kitchen place.
We should also take heed of how many lines they have at the start of her promoting them compared to once the goods go in.
I'd say she won't get them a single client
Don’t forget Haldane Fisher!!!
---
She loves cooking, well that’s the biggest joke. Hardly think cutting meatballs and burgers up and throwing everything you have left in the fridge into a frying pan with every spice in the rack can be called cooking.
Diggmama cookbook will be about 3 pages long. Everything omelette, meatball mash up and feed the 5000 burgers. 😂
Who is the idiot who Says she is living for her cooking ideas?!! 😟 although maybe she is being sarcastic 🤔 surely no one thinks she is a good cook

Reactions: 1
Her cook book would be a stroke of genius, how to feed a family of 5 with 2 burgers, the loaves and fishes wouldn't have a look in

• Haha
I really cant understand why she’s so successful. I find her extremely annoying and unlikeable and i dont think she’s overly professional. Very few Belfast people I know know her. I think she has a popularity in more rural areas like south/west of lough neagh etc

I really cant understand why she’s so successful. I find her extremely annoying and unlikeable and i dont think she’s overly professional. Very few Belfast people I know know her. I think she has a popularity in more rural areas like south/west of lough neagh etc
That doesn’t really surprise me, as when I worked in Belfast there were people that had never been to the end of the M1. They think west of the Bann is another world altogether.
But she is a pure munchie.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.