Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melter22

Why is she promoting Lisburn and Castlereagh when she doesn’t even live there?? Making money from their council?? Surely it would make more sense to use an “influencer” from the bloody area!

Reactions: 2

Lucydowl

VIP Member
There is not a chance in hell she paid for new furniture so you can be sure it was a collar, she’s a sneaky wee fcuker so will never tell the truth that’s why her mouth is twisted telling lies!!
---

Meant collab
She wouldn’t pay for a leg of chicken so the whole set up is ads

• Haha
So anyway… I wonder where Caroline will take her family on their Easter break away? Any guesses on anywhere that hasn’t gifted her a stay yet?

• Haha

Duchesspink

VIP Member
Clare McD…registered dietician
---
So HRT doesn’t contribute to cancer…do you research..it does
---

and heart attacks, strokes, and experts suggest quitting..yes you do you and I’ll do me, but research it and then decide.
That means nothing. I could tell you I'm Queen Camilla or have a PHD in women's HRT and expect you to believe it.

I hope for your patients sake that you are more empathetic than you show yourself to be here

I’m nearly sure she doesn’t use that skincare range. Her “friend” that she goes to for nails anyway doesn’t stock it. I wonder how she feels about her promoting a rival brand?

Fgiw

Chatty Member
The smile is only on one side of her face-which is very symbolic. The minute she starts talking to all these stall people goes up on her tiptoes- the “little ol me” act again

cantstandthenonsense

Caroline I think you lack basic quantitative skills. Cutting a veg roll or sausage in half doesn’t give you “double”, it’s the exact same amount 🙄 I think what you mean is you hack at everything with a knife in an attempt to make 5 sausages feed 2 grown adults and 3 growing children for 2 days 😂
She always say this!! Cut things up makes them go further?? Like how??🤦‍♀️

Duchesspink

VIP Member
So when you stop the HRT, what happens then, menopause all over again..medicine is just a sticking plaster.
---

HRT contributes to cancer such as Breast Cancer, so take HRT, pump chemicals into your body to manage mood, then when you get cancer pump more chemicals into your body. No thanks, I’ll take the hormone fluctuations and ride through it without artificial chemicals
---

Fact:HRT can contributed to cancer
You talk as though you know what you're talking about. You know shit!

Why don't you just do you and not worry about any other woman going through menopause and having a terrible time.
Come back to talk to us all when you've done some research and can evidence your claims.
---
Load of balls.

My friend is the healthiest person I know. Eats clean, any fats are good fats, exercises daily and runs marathons. She's into yoga, weights (as well as running) and when she hit the menopause she thought she was losing her mind.

She thought she had dementia 😞 her bones hurt, she couldn't even remember simple words. Her patience was short and she didnt care who she lost the plot with.

After a chat with her mum she went to her GP who prescribed HRT about 4 months ago and she's like a new person.

So whilst you're entitled to your thoughts and views, please don't come on claiming what you say is fact and trying to make people feel bad.
If only your friend had known, she could have been cured immediately by talking to Claire McD.

• Heart

Sadsuzi

VIP Member
We have said this several times on here about Bell’s palsy but if you look at her mother she’s the same !