Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I unfollowed her a while back. Where is she staying? I don't go to places anymore that gift influencers. And I live not far from the North Coast.

Who give them Pizzas too?
Place she is saying is OhSoStays - looks like a plot with a few different properties on it.

Igloo pizza - all the stories with pizza in marked as AD so don’t know if that the collective ad for OhSoStays or another one for free pizza

Im sure she will be on to clarify- sure it’s clear that she reads here 😂

Attachments

ClareMcD

😂 and so that’s your argument then…’so what’….but you’re right, woman on HRT can make their own informed decision…..however I’ve never seen any evidence that a walk and fresh air increase your risk of breast cancer, unless you know on the contrary…I’m not ‘castigating’ anyone…read the posts, you have been however with your insults. HRT is a choice and I make an informed decision to not take it.

There is not a chance in hell she paid for new furniture so you can be sure it was a collar, she’s a sneaky wee fcuker so will never tell the truth that’s why her mouth is twisted telling lies!!
---

Meant collab
The side mouth thing i think is a medical condition. It is really pronounced.

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
I don't want her up here. Can she go back to Tyrone please? We have limited places we like to go and I really don't want to add local places to my boycott list if they give her freebies!
I’m watching this one with interest - my brother has it booked for his wife’s 40th - will see how this weekend pans out and then comment!

ClareMcD

As someone who went through early menopause at 35, or POI as its known if you're under 40, I can guarantee you I read as much research as I could and spoke to several gynaecologists about having to go on HRT. Firstly, your responses here are severely outdated and ill informed. Secondly, tablet form HRT which is only used in very specific cases, is only hrt that has to be processed through your liver and has been linked, by very old research, to breast cancer. Over 90% of women who need hrt, use patches, gels or sprays. As these are transdermal, liver is unaffected and therefore NO link to breast cancer.

At 35 years old, my risk of having heart disease, a stroke or osteoporosis because I wasn't producing the hormones, by age 50 was so significant, I would do anything to prevent that.

I hope you "sail" through it and never need those cancer filled medicines. But you're obviously speaking from the side where you haven't experienced any symptoms.
Just as informed as you, well probably more so based on the information you have given, read about HRT patches, speak to a medical professional and yes they do carry an increased link and risk to Breast Cancer. You don’t know anything about me to assume that I’m ’obviously speaking from the side where you haven’t experienced symptoms’…of course I have that’s why I’ve researched it and know this….what a very misinformed and presumptive post.

ClareMcD

Stick to ur field of ‘expertise’ pet. Not everything can be cured by a natural diet in an evolved world.
I’m not your pet thanks, and take a look around this evolved world, more full of cancer than ever yet also full of medicine and supplements….perhaps there’s a connection.

ClareMcD

Utter tripe. Are you a leading authority in menopause? If not then you can't speak for all women.
It can be catastrophic for some women and its idiotic to think that they can sail through it without HRT or medicine.

Great that you ate your way through it but for others, it can be hell
It’s natural and supplements are just expensive water…not utter tripe, do your research and look at your lifestyle

ClareMcD

You talk as though you know what you're talking about. You know shit!

Why don't you just do you and not worry about any other woman going through menopause and having a terrible time.
Come back to talk to us all when you've done some research and can evidence your claims.
---

If only your friend had known, she could have been cured immediately by talking to Claire McD.
Clare McD…registered dietician
---
So HRT doesn’t contribute to cancer…do you research..it does
---
Clare McD…registered dietician
---
So HRT doesn’t contribute to cancer…do you research..it does
and heart attacks, strokes, and experts suggest quitting..yes you do you and I’ll do me, but research it and then decide.

Last edited: