Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So she went to bundoran for a day out and did t take us along to show us all things that she did- guess why!?? Because she was t feint paid to do it!!! Thought Caroline always did things to help us all out??
Only the freebies and paid for Ads with a discount code that she probably gets a cut from is for our benefit. She’ll not show us what she spent her own money on, just wants us to go out and spend ours! She likely had a picnic packed with a flask of water, tea bags and instant coffee for fear she might have to spend €4 on a coffee. Only thing paid for was the diesel that she probably filled up from her da’s tank at the yard before she moved out. That and the carrot cake that she stretched out between them all. If they even got an ice cream each I’d be surprised.

Reactions: 5

hello899

VIP Member
We should all ring up now asking to book for family of 5 with kids the same age and when the hotel says no call them out on it

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Fgiw

Chatty Member
We saw the goody bags last week, there was bronzer, toothpaste, stuff from the pharmacy, skincare samples etc in them. How did you only see a bag of crisps?
She just showed them on her stories. Not great in fairness!

Reactions: 4
Digg jumping on the ‘menopause’ bandwagon…do these insta huns just jump from one fad to the next, woman have gone through menopause for centuries and here they all are acting like it’s something new, and they’re suddenly experts or feel it’s their duty to ‘educate’us about our own bodies…thanks but I’ll take medical advice if I need any at all…and these woman have only just turned 40…some not even yet.
Same ones saying not long ago that supplements were expensive urine, until they’re trying to sell them!

Hector Crowbar.

VIP Member
She’s one miserable grabbing fcuker, take take take is all she does, how could you sleep in your bed at night knowing your a scranner I would be so embarrassed to keep taking of a business for free and the country talking about how miserable you are
I think her waffling on about "helping businesses" is way more shady.

• Heart

MDC

Chatty Member
Major smoke and mirrors energy.

She's some chancer in fairness.
Oh she’s a chancer alright, some smiling today because the moneys rolling in she usually has a face like a busted bucket. Pure cringy the state of her dancing I was embarrassed for her watching it!!

MDC

Chatty Member
Ah yeah, but after the extravagance of the pizza last night.. she’s cutting her sausages in half this morning to make them go further 😂 there’s a want in that woman! Imagine slapping half a sausage on anyone’s plate!! Is it any wonder those kids grab and eat all round them when freebies are available!
Jeeze I could not believe it when I saw her cut the sausages and the veg rolls so they will stretch further. She’s someone the minute you see her she would make you punch the wall..

watermelon

How funny shes advertising Asda now when its not a supermarket she ever mentioned using before (or indeed will use in the future!)
At least shes stocking up on the spices now 😁 getting her moneys worth.
Wonder will the recipe be followed or will she do her own 'twist'?

• Heart

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Nothing to feel guilt about in fairness!

Regardless of what ‘hidden disability’ she may or may not have she still a lying two faced begging charlatan!

And a lot of her expressions are exaggerated by her gnarled lying through her teeth, begging and making out that she is better than everyone else!
And on that sphere Bell’s palsy, if true, is irrelevant’
Still is a shameless begging bastard!

cantstandthenonsense

Were you in banbridge or kildare outlet when you were thinking this?
There's very few insta huns that shop where they've previously had freebies.
They promote what they get the pounds for and wouldn't give it a glance and other time.

Everytime I hear the Turkington windows ad, I want to roar at the radio, aisleen from dream DIY did not choose carefully when wanting to upgrade her home. (As she claims in the ad) she got a house full of free windows and that's why she chose them. She gives the impression that she chose them and paid for her windows when she got the lot free and was also paid a fee to advertise them too.

Nice work if you can get ir.
I was writing banbridge but could t get sentence finished!! But was actually Kildare I was in- I think there is a murmur shop in banbridge too but dont remember her going there? I’m so fed up with all these influencers getting free stuff

I was watching stories last night l and was asking my hubby did he hear of the new screed flooring they put down....flicked on thru stories and she was talking about Newry so he was interested......

then he asked what does she mean by working with them......told him all the craic she apparently charges them around 4k to advertise a few times on her secials and gets her lighting heavy discounted or free.....he was gobsmacked !!! Was telling him about the bassetts and kitchen collab etc He said bassetts stuff is shite. Wonder did she mosey on down the down to AJ see would they collab on a stove or the new modern fake fires with the big glass screen duno the official term lol 😆

Telling the hubby she's as miserable as cats piss and the freebie weekend away ......the bad dinners etc oh the lol 😆

Interested where they went for breakfast mustn't have collabed so they get F'ALL mention.

• Heart
They must not be counting Tess as she’s in the bed with them that’s what I’m thinking anyway! But would they allow other families of 5 do that?
She said they offered them a cot for her. I went into their site and it says can’t accommodate 5 in a room. Have to book connecting rooms.

MaryJones1

Sickening. If she was paying they would be at home all weekend sharing one burger between them. Surely every family in Ireland knows about W5 and We are Vertigo. Every family except Caroline's that is as she is too stingy to take them anywhere