Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Of course Caroline didn’t read the recipe properly and bought the wrong ginger! Why am I not surprised? “Ground ginger/this ginger, oh I’m sure it’s the same thing” Nothing changes! Great Ad, Caroline! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They must not be counting Tess as she’s in the bed with them that’s what I’m thinking anyway! But would they allow other families of 5 do that?

MDC

Chatty Member
If she give a flying fuck about them (the mum aunt or the corner bakery) she would have purchased it and shared the information!
Not a free box a paid ad and the family fed!
She’s one miserable grabbing fcuker, take take take is all she does, how could you sleep in your bed at night knowing your a scranner I would be so embarrassed to keep taking of a business for free and the country talking about how miserable you are

huebism

If she was back in Tyrone she would have bought one pizza between them all/ they’re now all having pizza each and living the high life- absolutely sickens me?! She’s the pure balloon too … “deadly”… “lethal”… like what professional people speak like that!!!

• Haha

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
See this doesn’t sit right with me. Her wording of being able to give someone a chance to stay there 🤔 it’s not her hotel, so how is she responsible for someone getting to stay there? Unless she is paying for someone to stay she shouldn’t be taking the credit 🤬
Lady Caroline totally narcissist- it’s all about the Caroline effect for her!
The.dropping crumbs from her table ie a free stay that people are expected to be grateful to HER for!

• Haha

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Feeding a family of 5 this....she's a bloody joke🤣
Someone else must have ate a baby tomato 😝

Started the cooking segment with 3 Levered one out of Tess mouth because she only had two 😝

How would you not be affronted sharing with people that you took a tomato out of your child’s mouth to put in the dinner!

MDC

Chatty Member
Seems like the manager of the cinema reached out to her after an event and set up the whole package with local businesses!

She’s one tight arse fecker … enthusing you all book, plan a trip, spend your money …,all while the moths take over her bank balance.

Said it before and I’ll say it again so disingenuous, come back to me when you actually spend your own money and aren’t getting paid to talk shit!

Have yet to see her or even her extended family go back and spend in any of these place she has blagged freebies and/or a paid gig with!
Well said it’s absolutely disgusting that they just take take and never give back, miserable money grabbing bastards
---
Awh she annoys me beyond belief, just one of those ones that I think 'why her'. Not particularly talented, not pretty and from what I know not very nice either. Her talking out the side of her mouth is unreal annoying and her sense of style is just ugly t-shirts most of the time. Gerad honestly is a nice fells though and he is handsome in real life to. But here I am and she is where she is so she wins!
Well if you were prepared to sell your soul and be a greedy money grabbing beggar you would be there as well, but I would say your not and your probably a nice person, would you want to be were she is nooo not at all…

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
How can Caroline claim to empower women and think that it’s ok to put this up where’s the videos of her 2 boys doing the dishes Her Mum clearly was a skivvy to her husband and 5 sons
She will do anything to get Tess trending and some media coverage that would help her get even more money and freebies!

imagine setting up a camera to record the whole process of washing dishes 😂 Saddos!

On today creaming herself about the brand partners for the Big Day out. Have never heard her mention or buy either glens of Antrim or Linwoods products FFS 🤦‍♀️

cmaca

What feeling will he have when he sits down at his new dining table and looks around knowing his Mrs scrounged the whole manor

I totally get that thier profiles are modern day online magazine pages, previously beauty / fashion magazine editors etc got these freebies and we just didn’t know, but those editors didn’t portray themselves as our friends and share details of their whole families lives to reel us in under the guise of im just sharing this info to help you build your own mansion too

Its all gone a bit far with this one, a whole house……
Totally agree leaves a bit of a sour taste the sheer fact there so so many family’s struggling and she’s on Bragg Bragg 🫠 but when it’s her own money wouldn’t spend Christmas