Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elizabethwakefield

If Fibrus is that good then why isn’t she getting it in her parents home ??? Surely you would want your parents to have the best 🤔🤔🤔 also her son filled a bag with rubbish and still didn’t empty it all so her 3 kids and her clearly throw all wrappers etc at their feet that’s just disgusting 🤢 have a bag in the car at all times and teach your kids to have manners and not be little tramps throwing all at their feet expecting someone else to clean it

Reactions: 5
Says not to wear Sambas, take your gutties. But surely, Caroline the sambas are the influencers uniform these days. You must wear your uniform when you’re at “work”.

• Haha
She must be trolling now with Tess doing the dishes and her saying she has 5 bros. So, her and her mum were flat out cooking and cleaning when she was a child.

• Haha

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
I unfollowed her a while back. Where is she staying? I don't go to places anymore that gift influencers. And I live not far from the North Coast.

Who give them Pizzas too?

• Heart

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
So convenient she went to check out a page and she was the 1000th follower, didn’t even know they were running a competition! So also home from Lisburn with her £100 prize!

if she had any manners, and considering she was laid today to promote businessss in Lisburn, she would post on her page get the company even more followers & give it away!

No mention of a follower giveaway on their page and her mate Samara works with them.
Only opened in January but already now on my avoid list - sounds more like sneaky PR to me!

Attachments

Last edited:

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Away to get her design for her steps and putdoor - letting us know you can all get a free design appointment with Tobermore at Haladene.

She forgot to mention she will also be getting the materials free - Tobermore products are good but really pricey! Hence why most self builds even proper steps are a longer term plan and you make do with the most safe option for a while!

Would have been much more appropriate and better advertising for Tobermore/Haldene put the names of anyone who had a design appointment & purchased from them to be all put in a draw where someone was picked to win back the price of their purchase!

She had no outdoor space styling at her old house, no evidence of even most basic seats or a BBQ.

Already been on last year enthusing about Haladene outdoor furniture, patio heaters and BBQs etc
Wait to you see - she will have the full outdoor set up for free or next to nothing! All in the name of advertising. Puts me right if companies that have these sort of arrangements with influencers!

Attachments

dimfluencer

There’s 3 men living there and not a finger do they lift by the looks of it! Poor Gerard is waiting on his dinner tonight, God forbid it’s not sitting on the table for him. Do they even do the dishes or bare minimum, lift their plate off the table?
Perhaps they should take a turn to cook if she’s had a busy day and is home late instead of sitting waiting for it to be handed to them. She’s all on for empowering women in business and all the rest of it and then goes back to the 1950’s as soon as she goes home. No example to her children.
Raising another generation of misogynistic boys - and a daughter who will bow down to men 🤬

• Sick

MDC

Chatty Member
Absolutely 💯
She says today that they bought the stuff from McCrystal’s. Did she pay full price, or was it discounted as part of her collaboration? There is never full transparency.
There is not a chance in hell she paid for new furniture so you can be sure it was a collar, she’s a sneaky wee fcuker so will never tell the truth that’s why her mouth is twisted telling lies!!
---
There is not a chance in hell she paid for new furniture so you can be sure it was a collar, she’s a sneaky wee fcuker so will never tell the truth that’s why her mouth is twisted telling lies!!
Meant collab

Evesdropping

VIP Member
If the interior designer isn't an ad or giving you a discount or freebie Caroline what are you tagging her business for? Clearly a plug in some shape or form therefore an ad.
Thick as mince.

• Haha

Wee Nora

VIP Member
Something weird going on, now that she’s in the house she’s saying they “bought” the kitchen and her self build highlight is gone.

• Wow

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
And she’s already burnt the hand of herself on her new AMAZON frying pan.

No chance of her supporting local when it’s her own pocket!

• Haha

cantstandthenonsense

I actually thought she was really curt and dismissive with the lady at the event talking about her heart transplant and the importance of organ donation (as was her story about it!)

Such a huge topic she could have used her platform better for!

It was on her stories from the event - wish I got the receipt
No money making in it for her!! Why would she promote something if she is not getting anything out of it!

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
When she posted the other night about having the first cup of tea in the new house I was very tempted to message and ask if she was gifted the teabags or were they the only thing in the house she had actually paid for
She used to rave about Springisland before the raised the bar to full time professional beggar
Then a lot of mention of Lidl

I’m sure at least one will have her address to send a welcome hamper 😜 or maybe she will just combine all the stuff from all the hampers she gets on her PR stays that paying guest don’t!

Her bestie Martin from the bakery place will definitely be providing some sort of cake!