Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ClareMcD

Same ones saying not long ago that supplements were expensive urine, until they’re trying to sell them!
You don’t need supplements if you eat healthy…and menopause is 100% natural and meant to happen…you don’t need medicine or HRT. The world these days is all about pumping your body full of chemicals…how about being healthy, exercising and eating clean.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Imagine going to the cinema and then when the lights go up you have to sit and wait while your dad films your mum talking shite about how a great experience it was…actually mortified for the kids

• Haha

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
Such a dose of BS🤬 ......for starters l went on the the freebie stay Hotel....I checked the rates and the £159 is definitely nothing near accurate for any Saturday night stay.....it more like a random weeknight rate and breakfast is an extra on the price .....and it won't let me put 3 of similar ages in looking me to book an extra room at 50% discount. Covering her hole by saying rates change.....no doubt they'll be in we are vertigo as well.
Such a pile of shite is right!

Anyone else wouldn’t be allowed that amount of occupancy in that room

And who gets into a hotel room that early!

What they have got is the accessible room which has more space for accessiblty reason.
Hence by there is the amount of space in it for the sofa bed!

imagine taking up an accessible room because it’s gifted

You can also guarantee monkey towels and bananas aren’t standard room set up

All so disingenuous 😤
Discover NI should also be called out paying a charlatan to spread false information ℹ

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart

Justherefortittle

VIP Member
We should all ring up now asking to book for family of 5 with kids the same age and when the hotel says no call them out on it
Loads of starters, Tess had a huge plate full for her main, Daragh had a full steak, Pearse had the plate wiped!
This is the same woman who cuts up burgers to share between then

Now she’s backtracking- reading here phone the hotel direct to book a room!

Ask you a question
Whilst we all know you read her can you please give up a breakdown of what this night in Belfast would cost with all those activities including admissions and added benefits!

We had a stay in Novelli
HMS Caroline
W5
A huge 3 course meal in Novellis for 5
Ulster Musuem
We Are Vertigo
Pizzas at We are Vertigo

And how much are you also getting paid on top of that by Discover NI to promote it!

Elizabethwakefield

Sure isn’t she all about showcasing local to help everyone out 😡

She maybe planned on giving them a mention in the hope of several free/discounted/superior breakfasts on the many trips she will now have to Newry for her many collabs. But sure weren’t they just bereft about the parking ticket 😂
That’s the problem she’s not staying local as people have mentioned before where she’s from, so I had a google and she’s travelling a good bit from home to get her freebies and all this work done on her home cheap proves she’s full of shit and doesn’t give a fuck about the local business on her doorstep

NINAT

So when you stop the HRT, what happens then, menopause all over again..medicine is just a sticking plaster.
---
Actually “dietician” ur totally wrong.

Firstly actual ‘menopause’ is a one day event. It is the day your period stops completely. So you can’t have a true menopause ‘all over again’.

Secondly the risk of cancer compared to suffering from osteoporosis is far greater. HRT has shown to reduce osteoporosis by 50%!! Link below.

1/2 women over 60 experience fractures usually linked to osteoporosis. Usually this fracture impacts the rest of their life and they NEVER fully recover.

Also, pumping ur body with synthetic hormones when ur body is NO LONGER producing those hormones is completely different to using them when your hormones are being produced naturally at a pre-menopausal age.

It seems like you are confusing hormonal birth control with HRT
---

• Heart
She never gets treatments in spas when she’s away because “she always feels bad” we all know it’s because she’s too tight to pay. When it’s free however, she gets a full body massage of course!
Have to laugh at her showing the great kids menu. She fails to show what Darragh is having, likely an 8oz steak with all the trimmings.
Then showing areas of Donegal she’s never been to yet… on the beg for somewhere in Innishowen to gift her a stay.
Spot the Ad again…

Attachments

Such a dose of BS🤬 ......for starters l went on the the freebie stay Hotel....I checked the rates and the £159 is definitely nothing near accurate for any Saturday night stay.....it more like a random weeknight rate and breakfast is an extra on the price .....and it won't let me put 3 of similar ages in looking me to book an extra room at 50% discount. Covering her hole by saying rates change.....no doubt they'll be in we are vertigo as well.

• Heart

MDC

Chatty Member
Finally acknowledging her mate Emma, a full 3 days after the event 😂😂😂
Having another day out in the tullyglass this weekend flogging spare tickets. Is there no end to these greedy grabbing b******s, has the kids on the cat walk absolutely disgusting parading her kids around like that. Does she not realise the world is full of creeps, but sure if the freebies keep coming she doesn’t care!!

Such a Vibe

See this doesn’t sit right with me. Her wording of being able to give someone a chance to stay there 🤔 it’s not her hotel, so how is she responsible for someone getting to stay there? Unless she is paying for someone to stay she shouldn’t be taking the credit 🤬

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So she hasn’t time to clean the car because she tries to keep the house clean and can’t do both. Well, her Ma is keeping the house now, so not really a valid excuse. I’m with Robbie on this one - shouldn’t let it get in that state in the first place. I just can’t understand how you can’t take your rubbish out of the car with you, or make the children clean up after themselves?!

• Heart
Reactions: 5