Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mick.Muzzq

Caroline can't be the only non spoofer in a friend group of spoofers. I wonder if she even has any qualifications to be designing meal plans and workouts, let alone be charging people for it

Reactions: 5

Left

Chatty Member
This was a post on reddit that calls out people photoshopping, the door is misaligned in the back, it's blurry around her boobs, belly and bum. And according to someone in that thread she was called out alot too on fitfamfailures. If you look at some of her pictures from about a year ago if her old appartment, the floor tiling pattern dissapears around her from the blurring and shopping. Yes she has an amazing body but not without some help.

Attachments

• Wow

millie24

Making a separate thread for Caroline - friends with Kikifit, Wiktoria etc. PT and going out with Alex Beattie.
Seems genuine in my opinion? Curious to see what people think of her

Mamacita

VIP Member
Ya know @Mamacita, when you break it down like that, it makes perfect sense. I think I got side tracked wanting abs like her, especially after gaining the covid weight 😂 you live and learn, eh. But I still think, if she, or anyone is providing a service, it needs to be a quality one. Definitely needs more regulation in the industry
Totally!! I was at some point considering joining one of her challenges but wasn't sure if it's worth it so now I know it's not! It's easy to fall for it though especially when she shares all the best transformations of her clients

TheOpinionatedHun

She has reduced her self esteem to how perky or big her back side looks. Which is a shame because she has built herself an over all nice balanced physique , her upper body is very defined but she never really shows it off. Her whole focus is on how flat her stomach is and her 'fat' ass. I feel like the industry has been really moving more toward encouraging women to get stronger all over not training just legs 5 days a week but she's still promoting that with her posts whether she realises it or not .
I think you hit the nail on the head - I’ve always thought highly of COM , but lately she’s just falling into the category of everyone else , like you have a fab man girl , who you trying to impress with your arse constantly ? Your fans follow your gym journey, it’s about fitness and physic not arse shots … I feel like I’m looking at Kiki 😒 wise up girl

She looks like a very normal female shape. There is nothing spectacular about her. She was on her stories today saying how she loves having her curves back and that she's built them from her advanced programme and so can you if you sign up with her. I'm sorry but calling it how I see it she does not have these curves.

Jackieedee

Caroline can't be the only non spoofer in a friend group of spoofers. I wonder if she even has any qualifications to be designing meal plans and workouts, let alone be charging people for it
She doesn't as far as I'm aware. Wasn't she doing Biochem or something like that in UCC and then took a gap year because her insta blew up and then never went back. Gary was training her and that's probably where she gained the knowledge from.

Danniixx1

To be fair we all look more toned in the morning but lot of people after you eat get bloated even a bit , you can’t expect her to be non bloated 24/7 and also it’s dumb to take a most awkward screenshot of a video and compare it to selfie , which you choose the pose , the angle and select the best one . We all put the best pics of ourselves on insta 😭

Mick.Muzzq

There's no way she can give her clients the individual attention she claims she will with the amount of time she spends swanning about

Danniixx1

It’s nearly white which is a horrible thing to do to the brides and a massive no no in general for weddings! What an attention seeking idiot. Of all the colours she could wear.
I know you’re not supposed to wear white , but it’s not white 🤣🤣🤣

It’s nearly white which is a horrible thing to do to the brides and a massive no no in general for weddings! What an attention seeking idiot. Of all the colours she could wear.
I know you’re not supposed to wear white , but it’s not white 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

TheOpinionatedHun

What’s up with every picture she takes her arse has to be on full display. In an amazing setting in the Middle East and every photo she has to turn around and throw her face back ? Can they not just get photos like normal people and cherish a moment together

BanTheBloggers

They are going to have a fair few back problems in a few years time if they keep this warped back posing up at this rate 😛

It’s so boring, it’s just the same stories and pics of her doing the exact same pose a million times a day.
Like pls fuck off, and maybe get some more interesting content!

There’s lots of other fitness influencers that have a lot more to bring to their followers rather than her, eg Lauren Simpson or laurabellx_

Attachments

• Heart
Just a reminder of how different people look in selfie versus not/posing/light etc - I know a lot of people can fall victim to comparing - and while she of course looks great in the candid shots- it’s a much more down to earth version. Proportions aren’t freaky/hip to waist ratios more human with room for actual organs and such!
CE5973C3-5DB0-4E7D-BB56-8170BE71AE8C.jpeg
j

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart