Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine the anxiety she must be feeling every time she's asked to pose with a follower. Knowing that she can't manipulate the image to her liking and that people are going to see it. Surely that is mentally draining. She's well aware of the fact that she's committing fraud but the compliments and adoration must be so addictive that she cant stop.

Also, the transformation pictures she posts are impressive. The girls definitely lost weight and are leaner. But In order to achieve that she has quite literally starved them. She does not care about healthy transformations because if she did she would have them on higher kcal and the transformation would take longer. But that won't sell to her flock. The "8 week transformation " sounds amazing, look what's achievable in such a short time , this sells. My colleague done her plan and the Kcals were shameful. It's also not 1-1. She takes days to respond. People are so in awe of her because she seems to know the secret to achieving such an amazing body. This body does not belong to her🙄🙄

Reactions: 8

Mick.Muzzq

That's shit you had that experience. I would say that if someone charges 30 euro for a "personalised" plan, there is no chance in the world that it's going to be personalised. They would actually need to give it some time to come up with personalised plans for people and 30 euro would hardly pay them minimum wage for that. When you think about it, how many people would sign up to the plan for 30 euro? Loads. There is no way they could come up with an individual plan for that many people. Those pts that actually put effort in have very limited numbers of clients.
Probably shouldn't advertise that it'll be a personal plan then. If she says she's going to do something for the price she quotes it's not on anyone to take that with a pinch of salt. That being said, if she's charging 100 a month or 30 a month and not delivering, she's still a spoofer. Just because she charges less to spoof doesn't make her less worse than the rest. Mad to me that the others all get a load of hate for doing the same thing as Caroline but Caroline is liked.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Jackieedee

When she first came out with the app a friend signed up and said it was difficult to get in contact with her to change meals and I've heard that's still the case in general , she says 24/7 support but apparently doesn't get back to people for weeks🤷🏻‍

Reactions: 7

plsno

Think about it for a sec. These girls have mastered the whole photoshop/ facetune and have become accustom to making tons of money from home and get showered in compliments daily. They will go the extremes to not show themselves being normal. Their 'brand's depends in them looking a particular way.
Last year I uploaded a comparison picture of Caroline on IG. One was her huge ass pic and the other a screenshot from a video. Within MINUTES she had me blocked and Gary was in my DMs telling me that I better delete the post or they have contacts on getting me traced and they will take legal action against me. This only goes to show that she is Glued to IG incase an unflattering pic of her is published and that they will go to extreme lengths to portray the 'perfect body image'
Please share the photo! So funny that she got Gary after you. Also why TF would anyone bother tracing it back and taking legal action. It wouldn’t get into court.

Sparklelife2304

I wonder why Caroline’s friend wik isn’t working with alphalete anymore
Yeah, I wondered that as well. They always say “oh I just decided not to renew my contract” etc which is like saying it was a “mutual decision” when you got dumped.

I really like Wik - she seems to take herself way less seriously than the rest of them and she has a gorgeous natural body. Thats probably why alphalete gave her the chop.

I wonder why she has never done any short courses to do with the industry. You see top coaches always trying to expand their knowledge and better themselves for their clients. She seems to take the one size fits all approach when it really doesn't.
She’s been riding the if it fits your macro train for years now?? Doesn’t lift heavy or have very athletic skills. I used to look up to her but she’s not progressed. Besides upgrading her man. Gary gave me so much ick. Injecting her face too much recently too- what’s with the heavy lines above her mouth, is it from too much lip filler that makes it go like that?

Reactions: 6

Mamacita

VIP Member
Seeing some of the sweaty old men at my gym, I'm with Caroline on this one. They could start bettering themselves by taking a shower, honestly. And wearing less revealing vest tops

dontjudgeme321

When she made than video about the relationship update, to me, she seemed genuinely gutted and devastated. I think she said she never seen it coming at all.

whatsfordessert

I think she’s very skinny with a genetically big bum and thighs. I don’t think her look is achievable for most girls and I think she’s way too robotic with her approach to life. She’s gotten a little better since leaving that other fella but still… also I heard her app meal plans are copy and paste? And she uses stock photos for the meals :LOL:
The glutes are so interesting looking to me..is not like it’s s bubble but but like long? looking
Love her tiny waist tho. Great physique overall

she must’ve been through hell with the breakup so I’m glad for her glowup and new relationship. I also like the fact that is quite private about her life (in comparison to KKfit) but in person seems really smiley and outgoing
One thing I dislike tho is that she seems friends with another alphalete gal who is all about antivaxx, trump, ‘freedom of speech 🇺🇸 ‘ crap. But oh well

plsno

Caroline can't be the only non spoofer in a friend group of spoofers. I wonder if she even has any qualifications to be designing meal plans and workouts, let alone be charging people for it
Brittany Dawn is being sued at the moment for fraud, selling copy and paste plans with no basis to hundreds of people. Bet you anything that in a few years time all these fitness “coaches” with no qualifications will be on the chopping board

plsno

I think she’s very skinny with a genetically big bum and thighs. I don’t think her look is achievable for most girls and I think she’s way too robotic with her approach to life. She’s gotten a little better since leaving that other fella but still… also I heard her app meal plans are copy and paste? And she uses stock photos for the meals :LOL:

Mamacita

VIP Member
To be fair we all look more toned in the morning but lot of people after you eat get bloated even a bit , you can’t expect her to be non bloated 24/7 and also it’s dumb to take a most awkward screenshot of a video and compare it to selfie , which you choose the pose , the angle and select the best one . We all put the best pics of ourselves on insta 😭
Yeah I kinda agree with that, the pics I would post of myself would also be with the best lighting, good angle etc. But on the other hand, the whole social media thing is so misleading because influencers don't tend to post anything that shows them looking normal, all their stories are filtered, videos are also best lighting, filters,editing, so I don't find it weird people are surprised when they see those influencers looking more normal. With Caroline especially she looks almost alien in the stuff she posts and looks like a normal fit person in the tagged photo. It actually makes me feel better seeing that and not in a mean way, but more that it's easy to forget that it is all just kinda fake.

Mick.Muzzq

She’s a spoofer lol
I mean I paid a month for her plan she took about a month to answer a question when I reached out to her (by the time she answered I asked to cancel the dumb program) and as someone who has worked in a gym, had actual personal trainers etc her shit is copy and paste. I could google or YouTube better (and free) workouts and I don’t know if they said it here or on the other thread but her meals are copy and paste prison food.
Could you get results by doing workouts? yeah obv especially if you weren’t active, started working out and went into a calorie deficit but it’s just what your paying for from her…….it’s shit.
I'd love to know what their tax affairs are like. There's no way they're declaring properly. I have no probs with self employed people who actually provide a great service. Unlike these fibbers. Imagine you paid anyone else in any other industry and they didn't come through and do what they advertise. They're frauds

She studied physiology which is how human body works

I think it’s down to individual , not everyone need to be over 2100 to bulk . She is short and petite , maybe 1700 is enough for her , seeing she wanted to compete and had a couch at one time before Covid I’m sure he would of addresses it if it’s an issue , also I think they gradually increase calories in bulk not sure how it works tbh:)
Was it not biochem and didn’t finish the degree?

Mamacita

VIP Member
Please share the photo! So funny that she got Gary after you. Also why TF would anyone bother tracing it back and taking legal action. It wouldn’t get into court.
Exactly, legal action for what, posting something that's already in the public domain haha

• Haha