Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Left

Chatty Member
It's also interesting how none of the friends ever really have candid pictures of Caroline or just her in the background, it's as if they're not allowed because she won't be posed 🤔

Reactions: 5

Left

Chatty Member
She appears so different in these. Is this posing or photoshop to create these curves? Look at the waist to hip ratio , they look totally different. Shes naturally very straight I think.
It’s all photoshop, if you look through her instagram youl see wonky side skirts that don’t match up

Actually…many many people CAN be eating 2000 calories and lose weight. Yes office workers calories will be lower than active an active woman’s but there is such a false narrative around eating low calories. Most women can see significant results eating 1600-2200 calorie deficit
Agree. I’ve done it myself with a respected coach here in Cork. 12 weeks calories started around 2k lowest they dropped to was last week before shoot to 1500 close to 2 stone lost. Exercise involved walks and cardio very limited gym due to my busy work schedules. No starving no hunger and reversed out of the the low calories as well so I have maintained now as well and have learned a lot of what works for my body.

JessW123

She’s very skinny in her recent post, doesn’t look healthy at all, it could be damaging to her younger audience it comes across like she has an eating disorder 😢

There is a guy on Instagram who calls out the photoshop, goob_u2 (or u3) as he keeps having to move page. Trains you to see shop a bit!

Haha on what grounds- “posting an not photoshopped photo”
Well yes , exactly 😂 that's why it's even more ridiculous 🤣 all I done was put them side by side to show a comparison. I wasnt the one guilty of manipulating the images. These influencers are in their own reality 🙄

Please share the photo! So funny that she got Gary after you. Also why TF would anyone bother tracing it back and taking legal action. It wouldn’t get into court.
Well yes , exactly 😂 that's why it's even more ridiculous 🤣 all I done was put them side by side to show a comparison. I wasnt the one guilty of manipulating the images. These influencers are in their own reality 🙄
Even her friend Danielle sent me a foul message calling me horrible names and telling me that she knows caroline for years and that playing basketball from a young age has helped her achieve her shape🙄🤣

These girls will never change, all we can do is call thrn out on their bullshit in the hope that more girls growing up dont feel pressure to look so 'perfect ' like their favourite influencers.

Attachments

Last edited:

Sparklelife2304

The seam up the cooch is not going to be very forgiving 😬 Also she could have gotten sooo many easy brownie points if she had a bigger type gym girl to model it but that would emphasise how the collection is really only made for smaller people
You’d struggle to make less flattering gear.. the same cheap stuff from a chinese sweatshop branded and marketed 10,000 different ways by 10,000 different instahuns..

Mamacita

VIP Member
That’s great but 2000-2100 may not work for everyone , obv you need to be in calorie deficit and if 2000 plus works for you to be in defect it’s all good , but I know if I was to lose weight I’d be needing to be below that .
But that's not what your post said, you said you can't be eating 2000kcal and be losing weight. And not sure what slimming world has to do with it 😅

TheOpinionatedHun

Her and Alex on another get away, looks a nice spot , Jesus I’d love to be able to pack my bag and fly off when I feel like it 😂

Imagine the teenagers that are looking at her for motivation. They are being told in school and by their mothers that you need X amount of Kcals.
Then they see her on a "BULK" of about 1500kcal.

They will then feel if 1500 is a bulk well I must stay well under that if I want to avoid gaining weight.

She is one of the most dangerous influencers out there for you girls.

• Sad

Jackieedee

Oh my god . I don't know why am I shocked . She does such a good job of hiding what she actually looks like. it must be very tiring trying to always get the perfect angle and never let anyone know that she is in fact human and doesnt walk around like wonder woman 24/7....

goss2be

I did one of her summer plans she does and I went for the bulking option and I was the same weight as she is now and the same height and she had me on 1700 for a bulk, thank god I didn't actually listen to her because I would have dropped serious weight on that little calories.
wow thats crazy, Come to think of it, I actually remember i signed up 3-4 years ago and she put me on 1600 calories but i emailed her saying I wanted to grow & she changed to 2200 lol. Probably because lower calories make for better transformations👀

plsno

She put up a video last week of what she eats in a day and i added up roughly what the calories Could be and it couldn't have been more than 1500 and she claimed in a comment that that day was a surplus for her, that's not healthy and quite miserable tbh 😬
I laugh when she puts up her BS posts about “this is where the growth happens” blah blah blah but in reality she isn’t growing, she’s starving. If she dedicated herself to an actual bulk she would put on the muscle she has been trying to get for years. She’s absolutely tiny and it’s such an unhealthy and unattainable image for 99.99% of her followers.

• Heart

Mamacita

VIP Member
I always thought she was quite likeable so I signed up for her plan. Monthly subscription, think was €30 odd a month? Anyways, once I got the plan I realised what an absolute spoof she was. The food plan was literally copy and paste shite. Like if you googled a certain meal, she used the SAME thumbnail photo that you find on google! Anyways it said in her t&cs that if you cancel within x amount of time you get a refund. I cancelled it straight away, didnt get a response until 2 weeks later. No refund given, although I cancelled in the alloted time but I could access the plan for the remaining month. I didn't have the energy to argue it out with her at the time. You'd get nowhere, no doubt. I just think for that much money, her plan should be more tailored and professional. I've used other plans in the past like Emily Skye fit, which were a hell of a lot cheaper but way more professional. Like, if you're going to capitalise on your fitness body, at least portray a professional image. Not just something you put together yourself. A bit like Kiki and her cookbook
That's shit you had that experience. I would say that if someone charges 30 euro for a "personalised" plan, there is no chance in the world that it's going to be personalised. They would actually need to give it some time to come up with personalised plans for people and 30 euro would hardly pay them minimum wage for that. When you think about it, how many people would sign up to the plan for 30 euro? Loads. There is no way they could come up with an individual plan for that many people. Those pts that actually put effort in have very limited numbers of clients.

To be fair we all look more toned in the morning but lot of people after you eat get bloated even a bit , you can’t expect her to be non bloated 24/7 and also it’s dumb to take a most awkward screenshot of a video and compare it to selfie , which you choose the pose , the angle and select the best one . We all put the best pics of ourselves on insta 😭
This isn't as simple as bloated Vs non bloated. She's literally reshaping her body via photoshop and pretending she looks like that. Then giving advice on how to look like her 😂 the screenshot isn't 'akward' it's just that, a screenshot. The point of it was to compare how ridiculous excessive her photoshopping is.

dissolvedfiller

So her challenge is just her app, the meals are absolutely not customized, and good luck getting ahold of her via email in any kind of timely manner.
Honestly makes me sick to think she’s charging 70 something euros for access to copy and past in app workout plan and the winner is basically who got the skinniest….you could pay for months in a gym or in person personal training for that same money.
Gross.

Attachments