Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Left

Chatty Member
I used to really like Caroline but she realllyyy getting on my nerves lately like ok we get it your figure is unreal, now F off 😛😂
she literally doesn’t eat any thing bad at all..?it’s not sustainable on long term for most people. You would be starving on her plans
She put up a video last week of what she eats in a day and i added up roughly what the calories Could be and it couldn't have been more than 1500 and she claimed in a comment that that day was a surplus for her, that's not healthy and quite miserable tbh 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Danniixx1

Her comment says “Almost a year together “ which was 2 weeks ago so around mid March it was posted ? So say they got together in start of April , when did they first meet ? as wik flew over to be with Caroline end of April for support as I remember , and her first post tagged in Marbella was around then confirming that , and it was two weeks after Caroline made that video saying she is single .
So by the looks of things Gary met that girl around 2 weeks after he broke up with Caroline or even less wtfff . 🤢🤢 so glad she is happy now

Attachments

She studied physiology which is how human body works

I think it’s down to individual , not everyone need to be over 2100 to bulk . She is short and petite , maybe 1700 is enough for her , seeing she wanted to compete and had a couch at one time before Covid I’m sure he would of addresses it if it’s an issue , also I think they gradually increase calories in bulk not sure how it works tbh:)
there’s a difference between personal training and physiology. And if she is copying and pasting plans then that it’s the opposite of understanding physiology

• Heart

Mamacita

VIP Member
Yeah I think that too , he moved on too quick . I know there isn’t time frame to move on but common less than 2 weeks😑 When she first said they both wanted different things , I thought he wanted to be single which is fair enough but by the looks of it he was lying .
By some of the stuff he's said on social media, to me it seems that he was more into a bit of a party lifestyle, drugs etc which I don't think is Caroline's scene, she seems to quite like her routine. Anyway, seems to have worked out ok for her, her new boyfriend looks like an upgrade at least 😝

Just saw that reel on Alex’s Instagram. Her glutes have looked literally the same for the past couple of years that I’ve seen. What I did? Photoshopped in 5 minutes because they are looking the same like a year ago this video was posted(sorry couldn’t find a better image to show).

She’s pretty much on Maintenance/below maintenance calories all year around. Not much growth is happening there. But that’s her aesthetics I guess. But don’t fool your followers into changes that are not happening
You're so right. Look at this pic from last night. Very normal small ass there.

🤣🤣 of course she has back issues , if you constantly bend your back to make your bum big its going to take its toll.

Also, how can you be so naive to tell people about what you've done to grow your glutes when your not in a KCAL surplus. You need food to grow.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Sparklelife2304

In fairness to her she has a serious physique unlike some of the other so called “athletes” in the industry.

Imagine the anxiety she must be feeling every time she's asked to pose with a follower. Knowing that she can't manipulate the image to her liking and that people are going to see it. Surely that is mentally draining. She's well aware of the fact that she's committing fraud but the compliments and adoration must be so addictive that she cant stop.

Also, the transformation pictures she posts are impressive. The girls definitely lost weight and are leaner. But In order to achieve that she has quite literally starved them. She does not care about healthy transformations because if she did she would have them on higher kcal and the transformation would take longer. But that won't sell to her flock. The "8 week transformation " sounds amazing, look what's achievable in such a short time , this sells. My colleague done her plan and the Kcals were shameful. It's also not 1-1. She takes days to respond. People are so in awe of her because she seems to know the secret to achieving such an amazing body. This body does not belong to her🙄🙄
I could not have put it better myself.
I had her plan years ago as a trial just to have a snoop around. Nothing new to be blown away by there.
My calories highly inaccurate to my daily demand, she took days if not weeks to respond to any queries (however I cancelled the trial so not entirely sure).

I have also watched her recent vlogs, and she looks so much different in comparison to posted pictures on Instagram. She is lean, I am not denying this, but her bum is definitely more on a smaller side to what she portrays on Instagram bending over in all sorts of positions. I am in my late twenties, but if younger girls come across this, it is definitely not healthy to portray such a different image to the reality. I really wish all these influencers would just stop that.

BanTheBloggers

Hard to admit it 😂 about the same few years ago she had me on 1400 😬 I couldn’t do it past a week! Was tough!

Ya can’t live on rice crackers and yoghurt forever 🙄 kept getting horrible meals like salmon stir fry and salon pasta 🤮 with all Google stock photos, looked absolutely rank as well 😂

and just basically all the things I said to not put on the list! She just always put loads of smoothies down for every day,
like when your starving your not going to eat a smoothie!

Left

Chatty Member
Well yes , exactly 😂 that's why it's even more ridiculous 🤣 all I done was put them side by side to show a comparison. I wasnt the one guilty of manipulating the images. These influencers are in their own reality 🙄

Even her friend Danielle sent me a foul message calling me horrible names and telling me that she knows caroline for years and that playing basketball from a young age has helped her achieve her shape🙄🤣

These girls will never change, all we can do is call thrn out on their bullshit in the hope that more girls growing up dont feel pressure to look so 'perfect ' like their favourite influencers.
Are those pictures of Caroline? 😳

• Wow
Yeah exactly because then all their followers would know she’s photoshopping all her photos for the gram 🙄 not so camera shy on her own Insta 🧐
🤣🤣🤣
The cals are calculate by your BMI, if you your
Goal is to
Lose weight you can’t be eating 2000 calories a day , if you wanna do that join slimming world 😂.
If you want to Lose x amount of weight , and you don’t go gym and is officer worker for example your calories will be lower than someone who goes to gym few times a week and is on their feet all day for work .
You her mate Danielle she posts with?😂

• Haha
It's also interesting how none of the friends ever really have candid pictures of Caroline or just her in the background, it's as if they're not allowed because she won't be posed 🤔
I was just about to say that. When you can’t direct your own angles…
Don’t get me wrong she has a gorgeous figure, but definitely very slim and small and not the slim thick she’s trying to portray and make her selling point.

Attachments

Left

Chatty Member
I never suggested she was stage lean, but she is at a very low bodyfat and stays that way year round. If you look at her photos from a few years ago, she’s carrying more upper body weight. I have a feeling Gary has body dismorphia and years with him has made her a little robotic when it comes to food and aesthetics. She never makes any significant muscle progress because she doesn’t eat enough. Her brand is her small waist and she’s tied herself to that. It’s not a picture of true health. Look at Krissy Cela, Cass Martin. They’re healthy and have a normal body weight. They also gain muscle because the feed their body properly.
And she claims shes in a bulk and that consists of roughly by the looks of her wieiad videos around 1,400 calories, that's a bulk for a toddler, not a grown woman. She's very good at contorting her body to look a certain way and has been called out for photoshopping so I'd take everything with a pinch of salt. I was desperate for comparing myself to these women but now I just find it sad, they don't even look like they do.

plsno

And she claims shes in a bulk and that consists of roughly by the looks of her wieiad videos around 1,400 calories, that's a bulk for a toddler, not a grown woman. She's very good at contorting her body to look a certain way and has been called out for photoshopping so I'd take everything with a pinch of salt. I was desperate for comparing myself to these women but now I just find it sad, they don't even look like they do.
Absolutely, she eats pigeon portions in those videos too. I’d say in a few years she’ll admit it was disordered eating like but at that point she’ll have accidentally impacted so many other girls trying to get as “slim thicc” 🤥 as her

Caroline's body doesn't look too thin though, looks lean but not unhealthy lean

Yeah maybe, it's hard to accurately state bodyfat, even with dexa etc.
Also it's hard to tell with pictures. I know a girl that on her Instagram looks like she has massive glutes but when you see her in person she is so petite, she almost looks like a child. But looking at her pics I would say we're similar size when in reality I look like a giant next to her! I can imagine Caroline in real life is rather petite
I think that’s your perspective but in mine, she is too thin. She didn’t naturally look like that before, she’s skin and bone and can’t build any more significant muscle tissue to what she build a couple years back. She’s just maintaining and cutting. The way she looks in her photos isn’t how I’ve seen any other woman look like in real life but if we’re being honest here, her look is her brand. she’s charging people coaching to look like her. I don’t think she’s a bad person but the industry is unregulated and the damage this is doing to people will last a long time.

Reactions: 5