Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danniixx1

Yeah exactly because then all their followers would know she’s photoshopping all her photos for the gram 🙄 not so camera shy on her own Insta 🧐
She could of easily photoshops pics before she uploaded on Alex insta also , I think it’s a joke . She has appeared on other peoples stories including alpha athlete promo video shoot

avb00

Chatty Member
Did his gf place? Seen on her story a stage shot and while she was definitely lean she didn't look like she had enough definition/ muscle mass. Gary just living out his dream he didn't get to have with Caroline ....
She got a medal but all do

I agree and it’s also hard to see her abs etc with her being naturally of African descent. I know she’s Colombian but definitely she has roots to Africa due to the braids and her features

It’s mad he says in the story he’ll be talking about his next plan of action.. what can he really do with his body? He’s done bulking and cutting..

It’s important to remember he wouldn’t look a thing like that without the steroids and drugs. He injects every day and has done for years. He said himself he couldn’t grow big as he was a skinny lad so turned to those…

I don’t know much about PED but do you need to do much workouts for them to work? Or is the bare minimum workouts enough?

BanTheBloggers

What is going on in her new post with Alex ? Her legs look completely airbrushed and odd. I know she has wide hips but she genuinely looks like a cartoon character 🙃
Omg I see what you mean, that’s such obvious photoshop imagine spending all your days photoshopping that 😅😂

I th
She has well enough developed glutes , you can see it's mostly muscle but slim thick is a little bit more fat tissue, she has a normal proportionate athletic figure idk why she doesn't own that and tries to portray a big massive arse. Also totally agree ,her eat in a day is definitely below 2k calories , we're all scared of gaining a little bit of fat in a gaining phase but this is borderline eating disorder
I think shes trying to monetise on the current trend of having huge glutes or being "Slim thicc"

When naive people come look at her profile they buy into her act of being able to grow monstrous glutes while remaining in a kcal deficit.

linlou37

Totally!! I was at some point considering joining one of her challenges but wasn't sure if it's worth it so now I know it's not! It's easy to fall for it though especially when she shares all the best transformations of her clients
100%!! In a way I say hats off to her cos she's capitalising on her body and she clearly puts the effort in. I'm a bit conflicted on her as she does seem like a nice girl. Then again that could also be the insta image?! Who knows. Does anyone know her in real life?