Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Influncer Snarker

VIP Member
It says online she’s worth 600k - she has good connections with alphalete , brands etc rob lipsett is part of that crew too and sure he’s minted 😅 I feel like I’m in the wrong industry
Rob Lipsett is doing alot of shilling on his PT and Protein Cakes at the moment. Probably to fund his new villa in Marbella. I would love if someone made a thread on him and his GF who seems to have no job other than following him around like a lost puppy and posting pics of her arse on insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Think about it for a sec. These girls have mastered the whole photoshop/ facetune and have become accustom to making tons of money from home and get showered in compliments daily. They will go the extremes to not show themselves being normal. Their 'brand's depends in them looking a particular way.
Last year I uploaded a comparison picture of Caroline on IG. One was her huge ass pic and the other a screenshot from a video. Within MINUTES she had me blocked and Gary was in my DMs telling me that I better delete the post or they have contacts on getting me traced and they will take legal action against me. This only goes to show that she is Glued to IG incase an unflattering pic of her is published and that they will go to extreme lengths to portray the 'perfect body image'

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m so glad people have finally addressed this, I’ve been looking at this girls pictures for years thinking the waist to hip ratio cannot be real, I mean the pics in which she stands at an angle her waist is insanely small compared to her hips/ass. I used to show my friend who’s a lad and he was always like she defo photoshops her pics, but at the time I was really naive to how much influencers actually edit their pics, so I genuinely believed they must be her ratios, and I used to strive to look like that. I think coming across tattle life a couple of years back for me was a godsend because it really opened my eyes to how bloody ridiculous and far fetched what you see on Instagram is, and I’ve become a much happier person because of it. Seeing these discussions and people calling out these Instagrammers for actually looking human and also having flaws has helped with my mental health immensely, because for a while I had really gotten sucked into the delusion of Instagram, and it wasn’t a nice place to be. I feel sorry for all the young impressionable teenagers and young women who look at Instagram and feel shite about themselves, and put themselves down and think negatively about their bodies, when they should be celebrating their bodies with all their flaws and for everything they can do, because we only have one body and one life so how sad to waste your time being down in the dumps over something that isn’t even real. And ultimately, these people who over edit their pics to look different, why are they so cowardly to show what they really look like? Where’s the shame in having a white gal ass, where’s the shame, in not having Kardashian proportions (tiny waists massive hoops).
Really had an urge to get that off my chest there 🤣

Reactions: 12

goss2be

She studied physiology which is how human body works

I think it’s down to individual , not everyone need to be over 2100 to bulk . She is short and petite , maybe 1700 is enough for her , seeing she wanted to compete and had a couch at one time before Covid I’m sure he would of addresses it if it’s an issue , also I think they gradually increase calories in bulk not sure how it works tbh:)

yeah youre not sure on it but Im qualified and 1700 is NOT a bulk even if youre short & petite. Caroline is someone who works out most days with a great metabolism. Also, she was on higher food with her coach at the time, she was on 2100 at start of her prep and-getting leaner. Face it, caroline doesnt go above 2100 because she needs to look lean and tight for Instagram, no hate for that. She looks incredible but shouldnt be saying things like oh im bulking

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Left

Chatty Member
There is young girls nearly killing themselves and starving themselves to look like these girls, not knowing that these people don't even look like that themselves. Alot of other fitness influencers show atleast one unposed picture to show they don't walk around looking like they do in the pictures but Caroline has never and portrays she looks like this 24/7 which is very damaging to young people. I myself have struggled with body dysmorphia and I feel joining the gym made it nearly worse as I'm working hard and still not looking like these people and need to remind myself that they don't look like that either. I'm not saying she needs to come on and put up unflattering pictures of herself but a little bit of reality from her wouldn't go astray.

Reactions: 11

dissolvedfiller

Caroline can't be the only non spoofer in a friend group of spoofers. I wonder if she even has any qualifications to be designing meal plans and workouts, let alone be charging people for it
She’s a spoofer lol
I mean I paid a month for her plan she took about a month to answer a question when I reached out to her (by the time she answered I asked to cancel the dumb program) and as someone who has worked in a gym, had actual personal trainers etc her shit is copy and paste. I could google or YouTube better (and free) workouts and I don’t know if they said it here or on the other thread but her meals are copy and paste prison food.
Could you get results by doing workouts? yeah obv especially if you weren’t active, started working out and went into a calorie deficit but it’s just what your paying for from her…….it’s shit.

Reactions: 10
What do you mean by that like? She’s absolutely beautiful and she is not fat if that is what you’re portraying . If she is reading this imagine how this comment made her feel??? So nasty like
Where did I ever say she’s fat? I said she doesn’t look like the pictures she puts up of herself. You’re calling girls nasty and their outfits tacky in your comments so don’t act like you’re an angel either hun.

Reactions: 9

linlou37

I always thought she was quite likeable so I signed up for her plan. Monthly subscription, think was €30 odd a month? Anyways, once I got the plan I realised what an absolute spoof she was. The food plan was literally copy and paste shite. Like if you googled a certain meal, she used the SAME thumbnail photo that you find on google! Anyways it said in her t&cs that if you cancel within x amount of time you get a refund. I cancelled it straight away, didnt get a response until 2 weeks later. No refund given, although I cancelled in the alloted time but I could access the plan for the remaining month. I didn't have the energy to argue it out with her at the time. You'd get nowhere, no doubt. I just think for that much money, her plan should be more tailored and professional. I've used other plans in the past like Emily Skye fit, which were a hell of a lot cheaper but way more professional. Like, if you're going to capitalise on your fitness body, at least portray a professional image. Not just something you put together yourself. A bit like Kiki and her cookbook

• Wow
My heart really went out to her during that time. Moving to a new country and going through a breakup away from the support of your friends and family of a really long term boyfriend. I remember thinking how Wiki was such a great friend to move over to her during this time. I’m glad she’s living her best life now though. Because she genuinely comes across as a lovely person overall.

The calorie conversation is boring now folks.. it’s ruining the thread.

Anyone have any idea what Caroline and Alex were celebrating yesterday?? That Wiki posted and they didn’t..😬😬 wonder are they moving in together?

Left

Chatty Member
I think she’s very skinny with a genetically big bum and thighs. I don’t think her look is achievable for most girls and I think she’s way too robotic with her approach to life. She’s gotten a little better since leaving that other fella but still… also I heard her app meal plans are copy and paste? And she uses stock photos for the meals :LOL:
The plans she runs every few months for the "challenge" are an absolute scam, pure copy and paste, no originality, the 'meals' would be things like "200g chicken breast, 30g of rice, 100g green veg" can hardly call that a meal 😂 one time I got porridge with fried egg and berries on my plan for breakfast 🤮😂 everyone also gets the same exercises and generic meal plans. I was on a bulk plan and she had me on 1800 calories which if I actually listened to her I would have dropped weight rapidly which was not what I wanted. Emailed her and never heard back 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The only accusations there is that she edits her pics hardly crime of century . She is just sharing her experience😂
Incorrect. You seem to have skimmed past the accusations of fraud , taking people's money and failing to provide a decent service, claiming to have grown her 'slim thicc' figure in the gym but it belongs to photoshop , training people when she's not qualified to do so.
I have no issue that she's "just sharing her experience" I find it interesting that her scamming ways are somehow acceptable because she compliment girls.
It's not "crime of century " but a crime none the less. Hope that cleared things up for you 😊

Jackieedee

She's scared to do a proper off season because if she gains some body fat her proportions will change and that's her brand.