Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way she can give her clients the individual attention she claims she will with the amount of time she spends swanning about

Reactions: 5
Sorry do jumping on this thread but has anyone seen the hack of the photos Linda Smyth has been posting on her skiing holiday. I actually don’t think I’ve seen her ski once in any photo or video?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry do jumping on this thread but has anyone seen the hack of the photos Linda Smyth has been posting on her skiing holiday. I actually don’t think I’ve seen her ski once in any photo or video?
I doubt she would. She couldn't risk hurting the one good thing she has going for her. (Her arse)

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I used to like Carolines YouTube videos but over the years her content has become super basic and her insta looks like a blow up dolls account.
Has anyone else noticed that one of her boobs looks really square and sharp... They look super painful 😬

For anyone interested in why Wik left alphalete she's talking about it on her YouTube. Can someone report back? I would lose the will to live 15 seconds in if I watched her drone on

For anyone interested in why Wik left alphalete she's talking about it on her YouTube. Can someone report back? I would lose the will to live 15 seconds in if I watched her drone on
She didn’t want to work with them after they failed to address the customs charge issue caused by brexit.

Her comment says “Almost a year together “ which was 2 weeks ago so around mid March it was posted ? So say they got together in start of April , when did they first meet ? as wik flew over to be with Caroline end of April for support as I remember , and her first post tagged in Marbella was around then confirming that , and it was two weeks after Caroline made that video saying she is single .
So by the looks of things Gary met that girl around 2 weeks after he broke up with Caroline or even less wtfff . 🤢🤢 so glad she is happy now

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Her comment says “Almost a year together “ which was 2 weeks ago so around mid March it was posted ? So say they got together in start of April , when did they first meet ? as wik flew over to be with Caroline end of April for support as I remember , and her first post tagged in Marbella was around then confirming that , and it was two weeks after Caroline made that video saying she is single .
So by the looks of things Gary met that girl around 2 weeks after he broke up with Caroline or even less wtfff . 🤢🤢 so glad she is happy now
He probably met her and then broke up with her. Just a speculation but that's what I think

He probably met her and then broke up with her. Just a speculation but that's what I think
Yeah I think that too , he moved on too quick . I know there isn’t time frame to move on but common less than 2 weeks😑 When she first said they both wanted different things , I thought he wanted to be single which is fair enough but by the looks of it he was lying .

Yeah I think that too , he moved on too quick . I know there isn’t time frame to move on but common less than 2 weeks😑 When she first said they both wanted different things , I thought he wanted to be single which is fair enough but by the looks of it he was lying .
By some of the stuff he's said on social media, to me it seems that he was more into a bit of a party lifestyle, drugs etc which I don't think is Caroline's scene, she seems to quite like her routine. Anyway, seems to have worked out ok for her, her new boyfriend looks like an upgrade at least 😝

Reactions: 6
By some of the stuff he's said on social media, to me it seems that he was more into a bit of a party lifestyle, drugs etc which I don't think is Caroline's scene, she seems to quite like her routine. Anyway, seems to have worked out ok for her, her new boyfriend looks like an upgrade at least 😝
Depends on the drugs I'd wager.

Reactions: 1