Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alphalete straight up exposing Caroline’s bs, where’s the booty hiding? 🫣
This is shocking… she’s so beautiful and her figure is incredible.
The photoshopping is totally unnecessary. Influencers are so so untrustworthy especially when they are selling ‘plans’ to achieve a figure that THEY don’t even have.

Reactions: 1
Screenshot_20240206-111619~2.png

That's her here as well isn't it?

I think she still looks great though you can see even she has hip dips! The size of her ass is more in the width of her hips rather than having the shelf or very round glutes I guess

Reactions: 3
Her body is absolutely amazing without all the photoshopping!
I feel bad for her in a way - I couldn’t imagine that type of pressure to look perfect for instagram validation and have my entire income depend on that, but at the same time it’s these influencers who are promoting that harmful, impossible beauty standard!

I wouldn't feel bad , she makes great money of making people believe this is what she really looks like and it's achievable. She's a part of the problem not a victim :)

Reactions: 3
I came here to post this too!
how is she not embarrassed photoshopping her pics to the extreme knowing she doesn’t look anything like it?
She looks amazing but nothing like her own IG… I also noticed she reposted Wik’s other stories but not that one 🫠

I don’t think wiktoria has her own thread so I’ll say it here but why does she pull her underwear up to her chin? The fabric isn’t even covering her fully and she posts angles like this all the time, it really isn’t flattering at all
Oh lord, let it BREATHE