Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a spoofer lol
I mean I paid a month for her plan she took about a month to answer a question when I reached out to her (by the time she answered I asked to cancel the dumb program) and as someone who has worked in a gym, had actual personal trainers etc her tit is copy and paste. I could google or YouTube better (and free) workouts and I don’t know if they said it here or on the other thread but her meals are copy and paste prison food.
Could you get results by doing workouts? yeah obv especially if you weren’t active, started working out and went into a calorie deficit but it’s just what your paying for from her…….it’s tit.
I'd love to know what their tax affairs are like. There's no way they're declaring properly. I have no probs with self employed people who actually provide a great service. Unlike these fibbers. Imagine you paid anyone else in any other industry and they didn't come through and do what they advertise. They're frauds

Reactions: 6
Looks like they got their own name on their own hand. Only SLIGHTLY less tacky than having each other's name.... slightly

Looks like they got their own name on their own hand. Only SLIGHTLY less tacky than having each other's name.... slightly
Why would you get your own name tattooed on yourself though, in case you forget what it is? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What actually happened between her and Gary that resulted in a definite break up? I know they were on and off when she was still back in Ireland

Reactions: 1
What actually happened between her and Gary that resulted in a definite break up? I know they were on and off when she was still back in Ireland
I saw on another thread or it was another gossip forum that she is rumoured to have slept with Christian Guzman, the owner of alphalete while with Gary or when they were on that break 😬

Really? Was he not in another relationship by the time she went back to Ireland?

Really? Was he not in another relationship by the time she went back to Ireland?
I think they're onbout before they moved to marbella together, they appeared to have gone on a break before it, got back together and then moved to marbella and then he broke up with her.

My heart really went out to her during that time. Moving to a new country and going through a breakup away from the support of your friends and family of a really long term boyfriend. I remember thinking how Wiki was such a great friend to move over to her during this time. I’m glad she’s living her best life now though. Because she genuinely comes across as a lovely person overall.

Reactions: 9
My heart really went out to her during that time. Moving to a new country and going through a breakup away from the support of your friends and family of a really long term boyfriend. I remember thinking how Wiki was such a great friend to move over to her during this time. I’m glad she’s living her best life now though. Because she genuinely comes across as a lovely person overall.
On her YouTube video of that time you can hear both of their Tinders going off like the Angelus in the background. Doesn't sound like she was having that tough a time to me.

On her YouTube video of that time you can hear both of their Tinders going off like the Angelus in the background. Doesn't sound like she was having that tough a time to me.
They both have iPhones and all the notifications sound the same, tinder doesn’t make a special sound so I dunno how you know this 🤣

Reactions: 3
They both have iPhones and all the notifications sound the same, tinder doesn’t make a special sound so I dunno how you know this 🤣
Funny that my housemates iPhone makes a unique tinder notification sound when they get a match or message

Reactions: 4
When she made than video about the relationship update, to me, she seemed genuinely gutted and devastated. I think she said she never seen it coming at all.

Reactions: 6
So are is she doing a long distance relationship with this new fella then? If so, won't last