Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's also interesting how none of the friends ever really have candid pictures of Caroline or just her in the background, it's as if they're not allowed because she won't be posed 🤔

Reactions: 5
It's also interesting how none of the friends ever really have candid pictures of Caroline or just her in the background, it's as if they're not allowed because she won't be posed 🤔
She be on people’s stories a lot in the background.

Reactions: 1
I was just about to say that. When you can’t direct your own angles…
Don’t get me wrong she has a gorgeous figure, but definitely very slim and small and not the slim thick she’s trying to portray and make her selling point.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
What do you mean by that like? She’s absolutely beautiful and she is not fat if that is what you’re portraying . If she is reading this imagine how this comment made her feel??? So nasty like
Where did I ever say she’s fat? I said she doesn’t look like the pictures she puts up of herself. You’re calling girls nasty and their outfits tacky in your comments so don’t act like you’re an angel either hun.

Reactions: 9
Was going through my phone and found this screenshot I got a few months ago, love the bit of shaming of people trying to better themselves in the gym 😍 horrible comment.
Maybe it was during covid , you can’t wipe off cuffs and they are full with bacteria . I use my ones also but she could of worded it different 🤨

Maybe it was during covid , you can’t wipe off cuffs and they are full with bacteria . I use my ones also but she could of worded it different 🤨
Then say that, not just target "old sweaty men" trying to better themselves, if she marketed them towards the whole covid thing correctly ya that would make sense but she didn't.

Reactions: 1
Seeing some of the sweaty old men at my gym, I'm with Caroline on this one. They could start bettering themselves by taking a shower, honestly. And wearing less revealing vest tops

Reactions: 6
Probably shouldn't advertise that it'll be a personal plan then. If she says she's going to do something for the price she quotes it's not on anyone to take that with a pinch of salt. That being said, if she's charging 100 a month or 30 a month and not delivering, she's still a spoofer. Just because she charges less to spoof doesn't make her less worse than the rest. Mad to me that the others all get a load of hate for doing the same thing as Caroline but Caroline is liked.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
i don’t understand how she’s gotten away with so much, she looksnothing like her pics in real life,

She features here at 8.25
Her proportions are such that I think she’s maybe shopping, her comparing her “8 months ago” stuff is easy to go back and check and 8 months ago she was not posting pics that look like her “before”s so something is off. Bought a following in the early days and gets away with murder cause people like her.

This is a great body- but certainly not the freaky un attainable for anyone and even questionable as to like where her organs are) type she posts

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This was a post on reddit that calls out people photoshopping, the door is misaligned in the back, it's blurry around her boobs, belly and bum. And according to someone in that thread she was called out alot too on fitfamfailures. If you look at some of her pictures from about a year ago if her old appartment, the floor tiling pattern dissapears around her from the blurring and shopping. Yes she has an amazing body but not without some help.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
This was a post on reddit that calls out people photoshopping, the door is misaligned in the back, it's blurry around her boobs, belly and bum. And according to someone in that thread she was called out alot too on fitfamfailures. If you look at some of her pictures from about a year ago if her old appartment, the floor tiling pattern dissapears around her from the blurring and shopping. Yes she has an amazing body but not without some help.
She is also more than likely using clen to stay lean year round as it would be very hard for a woman to maintain that level of Leanness year round

Reactions: 3
omg that’s setting out such bad expectations for an audience in the gym or even younger following. No way in hell that’s legit , photoshop for sure !! She’s very likeable and a gorgeous girl , but come onnnn stay true to yourself girl

Reactions: 2