Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the comments on her brand page are people giving out about her not replying to DMs and not getting orders

I always thought she was quite likeable so I signed up for her plan. Monthly subscription, think was €30 odd a month? Anyways, once I got the plan I realised what an absolute spoof she was. The food plan was literally copy and paste shite. Like if you googled a certain meal, she used the SAME thumbnail photo that you find on google! Anyways it said in her t&cs that if you cancel within x amount of time you get a refund. I cancelled it straight away, didnt get a response until 2 weeks later. No refund given, although I cancelled in the alloted time but I could access the plan for the remaining month. I didn't have the energy to argue it out with her at the time. You'd get nowhere, no doubt. I just think for that much money, her plan should be more tailored and professional. I've used other plans in the past like Emily Skye fit, which were a hell of a lot cheaper but way more professional. Like, if you're going to capitalise on your fitness body, at least portray a professional image. Not just something you put together yourself. A bit like Kiki and her cookbook

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I always thought she was quite likeable so I signed up for her plan. Monthly subscription, think was €30 odd a month? Anyways, once I got the plan I realised what an absolute spoof she was. The food plan was literally copy and paste shite. Like if you googled a certain meal, she used the SAME thumbnail photo that you find on google! Anyways it said in her t&cs that if you cancel within x amount of time you get a refund. I cancelled it straight away, didnt get a response until 2 weeks later. No refund given, although I cancelled in the alloted time but I could access the plan for the remaining month. I didn't have the energy to argue it out with her at the time. You'd get nowhere, no doubt. I just think for that much money, her plan should be more tailored and professional. I've used other plans in the past like Emily Skye fit, which were a hell of a lot cheaper but way more professional. Like, if you're going to capitalise on your fitness body, at least portray a professional image. Not just something you put together yourself. A bit like Kiki and her cookbook
That's tit you had that experience. I would say that if someone charges 30 euro for a "personalised" plan, there is no chance in the world that it's going to be personalised. They would actually need to give it some time to come up with personalised plans for people and 30 euro would hardly pay them minimum wage for that. When you think about it, how many people would sign up to the plan for 30 euro? Loads. There is no way they could come up with an individual plan for that many people. Those pts that actually put effort in have very limited numbers of clients.

Reactions: 5
That's tit you had that experience. I would say that if someone charges 30 euro for a "personalised" plan, there is no chance in the world that it's going to be personalised. They would actually need to give it some time to come up with personalised plans for people and 30 euro would hardly pay them minimum wage for that. When you think about it, how many people would sign up to the plan for 30 euro? Loads. There is no way they could come up with an individual plan for that many people. Those pts that actually put effort in have very limited numbers of clients.
Probably shouldn't advertise that it'll be a personal plan then. If she says she's going to do something for the price she quotes it's not on anyone to take that with a pinch of salt. That being said, if she's charging 100 a month or 30 a month and not delivering, she's still a spoofer. Just because she charges less to spoof doesn't make her less worse than the rest. Mad to me that the others all get a load of hate for doing the same thing as Caroline but Caroline is liked.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Probably shouldn't advertise that it'll be a personal plan then. If she says she's going to do something for the price she quotes it's not on anyone to take that with a pinch of salt. That being said, if she's charging 100 a month or 30 a month and not delivering, she's still a spoofer. Just because she charges less to spoof doesn't make her less worse than the rest. Mad to me that the others all get a load of hate for doing the same thing as Caroline but Caroline is liked.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist
Totally agree. I guess it's just worth knowing and being cautious as there are so many of those influencers scamming people, but also they shouldn't misrepresent what they're selling.

Reactions: 1
Ya know @Mamacita, when you break it down like that, it makes perfect sense. I think I got side tracked wanting abs like her, especially after gaining the covid weight 😂 you live and learn, eh. But I still think, if she, or anyone is providing a service, it needs to be a quality one. Definitely needs more regulation in the industry

Reactions: 4
Ya know @Mamacita, when you break it down like that, it makes perfect sense. I think I got side tracked wanting abs like her, especially after gaining the covid weight 😂 you live and learn, eh. But I still think, if she, or anyone is providing a service, it needs to be a quality one. Definitely needs more regulation in the industry
Totally!! I was at some point considering joining one of her challenges but wasn't sure if it's worth it so now I know it's not! It's easy to fall for it though especially when she shares all the best transformations of her clients

Reactions: 5
Totally!! I was at some point considering joining one of her challenges but wasn't sure if it's worth it so now I know it's not! It's easy to fall for it though especially when she shares all the best transformations of her clients
100%!! In a way I say hats off to her cos she's capitalising on her body and she clearly puts the effort in. I'm a bit conflicted on her as she does seem like a nice girl. Then again that could also be the insta image?! Who knows. Does anyone know her in real life?

100%!! In a way I say hats off to her cos she's capitalising on her body and she clearly puts the effort in. I'm a bit conflicted on her as she does seem like a nice girl. Then again that could also be the insta image?! Who knows. Does anyone know her in real life?
Ah yeah - just spoofs people outta money but seems like a nice girl on insta.

I asked her on one of her question boxes if she has any qualifications in PT/Nutrition. Funny, didn't get an answer to that one

Reactions: 3
I asked her on one of her question boxes if she has any qualifications in PT/Nutrition. Funny, didn't get an answer to that one
I've asked her questions like what her PBs are and stuff and no reply to them either 😂

Reactions: 2
I wonder why Caroline’s friend wik isn’t working with alphalete anymore
Yeah, I wondered that as well. They always say “oh I just decided not to renew my contract” etc which is like saying it was a “mutual decision” when you got dumped.

I really like Wik - she seems to take herself way less seriously than the rest of them and she has a gorgeous natural body. Thats probably why alphalete gave her the chop.

Reactions: 7
Yeah, I wondered that as well. They always say “oh I just decided not to renew my contract” etc which is like saying it was a “mutual decision” when you got dumped.

I really like Wik - she seems to take herself way less seriously than the rest of them and she has a gorgeous natural body. Thats probably why alphalete gave her the chop.
Wik has an amazing body, would die to look like that rather then those other stereotypical fit fam people and that could be why, maybe she didn't fit alphaletes "look", they seem very superficial and only want bodybuilding looking people.

Wik has an amazing body, would die to look like that rather then those other stereotypical fit fam people and that could be why, maybe she didn't fit alphaletes "look", they seem very superficial and only want bodybuilding looking people.
Id say if you saw her in real life she would look way bigger than her pics. She defo maximises the angles