Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8C571CA6-B2F7-4CC7-8196-83F942C519A5.jpeg
Her bone structure changes so much in pics, you’d understand muscle changes if sufficient time or using old photos etc but the actual hip bones, posing skills?

Reactions: 3
Posing can only do so much. This girl is clearly photoshopping her hips and waist. When you see her in her YouTube video's her abs are not as sharp and her waist to hip ratio is not insane like it is in her pics. Her clips when showing her abs, well she has zero waist because she's doing a stomach vacuum. She doesn't walk around like this. It takes a huge amount of posing, flexing and photoshopping to look like that.
Also, the fact that she refers to herself as 'slim thick' is laughable. She has a beautiful body and clearly works out but she is a slim girl who bends her back to have a huge ass, then proceeds to photoshop it to make it that bit bigger.

Very rare footage of caroline standing like a regular human. Her body is the envy of most females in its true form. Imagine she's telling the internet that she can help you get glute gains when she achieves her from facetune/photoshop. This is Fraud 🤣🤣

What is going on in her new post with Alex ? Her legs look completely airbrushed and odd. I know she has wide hips but she genuinely looks like a cartoon character 🙃
She surely saw the photoshop fail, but doesn't care to fix it because if anyone points out the OBVIOUS you'll be attacked by her fans for being a hater or envious of her body bla bla bla.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I used to really like Caroline but she realllyyy getting on my nerves lately like ok we get it your figure is unreal, now F off 😛😂
she literally doesn’t eat any thing bad at all..?it’s not sustainable on long term for most people. You would be starving on her plans

I used to really like Caroline but she realllyyy getting on my nerves lately like ok we get it your figure is unreal, now F off 😛😂
she literally doesn’t eat any thing bad at all..?it’s not sustainable on long term for most people. You would be starving on her plans
She put up a video last week of what she eats in a day and i added up roughly what the calories Could be and it couldn't have been more than 1500 and she claimed in a comment that that day was a surplus for her, that's not healthy and quite miserable tbh 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She put up a video last week of what she eats in a day and i added up roughly what the calories Could be and it couldn't have been more than 1500 and she claimed in a comment that that day was a surplus for her, that's not healthy and quite miserable tbh 😬
I laugh when she puts up her BS posts about “this is where the growth happens” blah blah blah but in reality she isn’t growing, she’s starving. If she dedicated herself to an actual bulk she would put on the muscle she has been trying to get for years. She’s absolutely tiny and it’s such an unhealthy and unattainable image for 99.99% of her followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
God yeah that’s absolutely miserable, has to be disordered eating?.being that meticulous about it, it’s not normal. There’s other things in life more important

what
I laugh when she puts up her BS posts about “this is where the growth happens” blah blah blah but in reality she isn’t growing, she’s starving. If she dedicated herself to an actual bulk she would put on the muscle she has been trying to get for years. She’s absolutely tiny and it’s such an unhealthy and unattainable image for 99.99% of her followers.
Not surprised when I remember the person in question isn't a qualified PT or Nutritionist. You wouldn't pay some random, unqualified person to wire your house - why do people pay these unqualified muppets to plan their food and exercise. And plan it poorly at that. I'd love to know how kuch money is being spent on this aspect of the industry. We'd never really know because there's no way these morons would be declaring it properly

Reactions: 1
Why would she bother when she can enhance her body via photoshop 🤷‍♀️ if she was to eat in a surplus to add the much desired muscle and booTAY she would perhaps loose the flat stomach and thats her money maker.
Much easier to stay lean and arch and edit to have huge glutes.
Have ye ever seen jer in person? I cannot emphasize this enough she's so straight up and down. Great body , amazing flat tummy but she's NOT thicc or curvy.

Reactions: 4
Oh my god . I don't know why am I shocked . She does such a good job of hiding what she actually looks like. it must be very tiring trying to always get the perfect angle and never let anyone know that she is in fact human and doesnt walk around like wonder woman 24/7....

Reactions: 5
It's nearly the face structure and jaw line or lack there of in that picture that shocks me the most

I know face tune gives you a jawline with one click lol I wonder how she manages to edit her body in her videos and stuff , god forbid Alex or Wiktoria posted a pic or video not approved by her ....

I know face tune gives you a jawline with one click lol I wonder how she manages to edit her body in her videos and stuff , god forbid Alex or Wiktoria posted a pic or video not approved by her ....
Theres an app that allows you to edit videos, its preety scary how amazing it is. Ever notice how when she posts a clip of her abs she's doing a vacuum? Well that's the same pose she does when taking pics. It makes your waist look non existent. But when you breathe again you look normal. Her 'unedited' pics are her just standing normal unposed.

Omg this just keeps getting better , these were taken days apart 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That's just taken away from her credibility. Creating standards even she , herself can't reach. Just more of what we need for impressionable clients 😃

6 days ago, the girl in the photo saw her in the gym over in England and asked to take a pic, it's in her tagged pictures 😂
She removes those tags so often, she used to mass untag after bodypower. The stress of looking so different in real life 😂

Nothing like what she posts herself. I wonder does Alex think this is insane. Like hes a respectable PT and dosnt do all this photoshop tit, what must he think of Caroline when he knows she's deceiving her followers/ clients.

What you post Vs what you're tagged in😂😂
Tag is already gone off her tagged pics 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha