Caroline O’Mahony

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nearly white which is a horrible thing to do to the brides and a massive no no in general for weddings! What an attention seeking idiot. Of all the colours she could wear.
I know you’re not supposed to wear white , but it’s not white 🤣🤣🤣

It’s nearly white which is a horrible thing to do to the brides and a massive no no in general for weddings! What an attention seeking idiot. Of all the colours she could wear.

Reactions: 4

It looks very close to white though which for me is a no go for weddings but I guess some brides won't care at all.

It looks very close to white though which for me is a no go for weddings but I guess some brides won't care at all.
And the boobs were also out out!! I couldn’t be dressed like that with all my family around 😕 and her waist like, where are all her organs?? Lol
I seen from her last post that it was a both female partner wedding so maybe they wouldn’t care much about the dress being so close to white

And the boobs were also out out!! I couldn’t be dressed like that with all my family around 😕 and her waist like, where are all her organs?? Lol
I seen from her last post that it was a both female partner wedding so maybe they wouldn’t care much about the dress being so close to white
It looks more like a night out dress than suited for a wedding, but ofc it’s all for the gram with our Caroline 🙄

Reactions: 1
Why would that make a difference about not caring about wearing white if it’s two females? 🤣🤣

They are going to have a fair few back problems in a few years time if they keep this warped back posing up at this rate 😛

It’s so boring, it’s just the same stories and pics of her doing the exact same pose a million times a day.
Like pls duck off, and maybe get some more interesting content!

There’s lots of other fitness influencers that have a lot more to bring to their followers rather than her, eg Lauren Simpson or laurabellx_

Attachments

• Heart
All these influencers are gonna have serious back problems in later life pulling these poses. Your hoop doesn't look like this 99.9% of the day love. Why the need to lie so much
This is actually kinda gross, she’s bent over with a string in her butt 😳. It’s not a good look

What is going on in her new post with Alex ? Her legs look completely airbrushed and odd. I know she has wide hips but she genuinely looks like a cartoon character 🙃

What is going on in her new post with Alex ? Her legs look completely airbrushed and odd. I know she has wide hips but she genuinely looks like a cartoon character 🙃
Omg I see what you mean, that’s such obvious photoshop imagine spending all your days photoshopping that 😅😂

Omg I see what you mean, that’s such obvious photoshop imagine spending all your days photoshopping that 😅😂
She surely has someone hired photo shopping for her regardless, serious creative liberties taken with a lot of her photos but quite well done usually, floor boards blur or discontinue but walls don’t warp 😂