Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they do be obsessing over

she was bitching about tattle about how stupid we are here for joining this site laugh thing about my post when she read it out in a really snarky sarcastic tone if somthing does not bother you why talk about it ?
She seems to mention it an awful lot for someone who is as unbothered as she claims.

Reactions: 5
She seems to mention it an awful lot for someone who is as unbothered as she claims.
just watched her first weight loss video and her ranting about not wanting advice

just comes across as really bitchy / know it all

Reactions: 3
God they're everywhere.

Just put on Nic and Andrea and there they both were. (Onslow and Nessa) Switched off 5 seconds later.

are they still going on about tattle. For someone who doesn't care and with a "you do you" attitude they really need to drop the subject.

Did anyone read Caroline's Vlogmas (day 1) comments?

She's apologising in today's Vlogmas. She clapped back at a viewer who said she should get her dad a carer. She said the thread is now deleted.

The thing about Caroline, is that her Mean streak is Just below the surface.

This Niceness she's shovelling on in spades, to make YouTube bucks (as it appears her ebay is having a bit of a slump in sales) is excruciating to watch at times, but ever so funny. All this caring about the viewer.

Go on show them your true self, Caroline 😂😂😂

Viewing figures would be sure to shoot up haha

Reactions: 4
Did anyone read Caroline's Vlogmas (day 1) comments?

She's apologising in today's Vlogmas. She clapped back at a viewer who said she should get her dad a carer. She said the thread is now deleted.

The thing about Caroline, is that her Mean streak is Just below the surface.

This Niceness she's shovelling on in spades, to make YouTube bucks (as it appears her ebay is having a bit of a slump in sales) is excruciating to watch at times, but ever so funny. All this caring about the viewer.

Go on show them your true self, Caroline 😂😂😂

Viewing figures would be sure to shoot up haha
I wonder what she said in her reply ! I like her though, she seems pretty honest, strange taste in coffee though 😀

Reactions: 2
The one thing that upsets most people is the way she talks down to people she sees as beneath her.

Caroline's tantrums are legendary .

She's notorious for quibling about cost . Whether it's work carried out on the house , staying in a hotel .

complain complain all the way .I want to speak with the Manager . I want to be compensated as the room was 'noisy'.

KAREN OLINE

I'm delurking for Mrs Bouquet...which was a common nickname for her in the old school reselling community back in the day. (following her before the Shaun and Mrs M show, or her crazy purple hair and the BBC show with her Nic and Ken at the booty). As far as I can remember (and been in the inner circle of the initial UK reselling gang) she got way to big for her boots and fell out with a lot of people...even before Carla etc came on the scene. She was super keen defending herself as the "first/only" female reseller in the UK. (Teamed up with Margaret over in Texas,who was super lovely...just to boost subs). She fell out with a load of people re. the massive exBHS haul she got and her ridiculous ego...which then annexed her from the community really...which then saw her diversify more into the "lifestyle" niche more. She also worked out that her eBay business was starting to tank as she was giving away her business intel (lk Bennett shoes etc) and she wasn't getting the kudos in the community after ruffling feathers in the more "senior" echilons of the group.

Her current content, for me, is a bit of a guilty pleasure of watching car crash tv. (Just my opinion and I have "known of her for over 5-6 years)

....oh and if you didn't know Hyacinth is related to the UK royal family (not that she likes to mention it of course) 🤣
Oh. Just joined this thread. In which way related to The RF ?

so carla went on live even though she had bad stomach cramps ...............a little odd just watching carolines vlogs now and can not get over some of the stuff people put on youtube do they not edit their videos?

Reactions: 1
Emma is a snake.
These two are also good friends.

I don't mind the Hills but content is very samey now. Sunday live, Monday quiz (other channel), midweek packing vlog and midweek car boot/yard sale vlog, back round to Sunday to start again.
Most of their viewership has come from other channels. Mainly Ben Fitzpatrick (who has now become a Disney vlogger).
George Ross is alright.
Carla can put me to sleep with "on my plumbing" and "were in the pub". She said recently she doesn't go out and spend money and yet must eat out 3 or 4 times a week with takeaways on top.
Lexx sounds like a child in her own vlogs round the town etc. Mrs M definitely won't be Lexx's cup of tea.
And in terms of hauls it's common knowledge that all of them don't show everything and keep the best bits off camera.
I don't think any full time reseller does as well as they make out on camera, so it wouldn't surprise me if some of them are on benefits. Carla's often going on about a lack of money or being overdrawn.
Gerge Ross as an annoying, big headed dick!! I cannot stand the man.

Gerge Ross as an annoying, big headed dick!! I cannot stand the man.
Anyone else watch latest video “An honest chat” ? Apparently she’s been diagnosed with 3 things - might be four - but doesn’t want to discuss on her channel at the moment ! Im not a doctor but I could tell her right away what needs to be done !

• Heart
Anyone else watch latest video “An honest chat” ? Apparently she’s been diagnosed with 3 things - might be four - but doesn’t want to discuss on her channel at the moment ! Im not a doctor but I could tell her right away what needs to be done !
I haven’t watched any of her videos for a while. Has she alluded to what any of these diagnoses might be?

And yet, she chose to announce on her video that she’s been diagnosed with something. Everything she says pisses me off!
Yes exactly. Im quite new to the Caroline party she seems to have an opinion on everything and everyone !

Reactions: 6
THIS !!

As long as she and ash can fine dine in a fancy restaurant , enjoy overnight stays in a nice little hotel and holiday in the sun she'll be happy.

REgarding her health,Tight arse could easily afford a personal trainer to come to her soulless house at least once a week if she cuts back on cheap tat.

She holds herself to a higher standard??? what's all that about. She sells on ebay ffs . I dare say it's hard work at times...but jeeze....she's not exactly someone you look to as a role model !!!! Deluded mare.

£800 FOR A FRIGGIN ADVENT CALENDAR!
She really is an entitled snob!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.