Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m

Did DBG threaten you? What on Earth?
My user name was specifically mentioned (character by character) on Carlas “whatever this is” (watch from about 14 mins) too which DBG replied in the chat “who do i need to cut” followed by a knife and skull emoji... Really nice. I’ve heard of said person but don’t know their real name/channel etc.

If Lexx did tell Ollie off for mentioning his channel in jest/as humour it certainly didn’t come across like it last week. There was no “I’m only joking” or anything like that

Edit to say I’ve just found DBG on insta. And yeah my thoughts on her were about right... just leave it at that.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
My user name was specifically mentioned (character by character) on Carlas “whatever this is” (watch from about 14 mins) too which DBG replied in the chat “who do i need to cut” followed by a knife and skull emoji... Really nice. I’ve heard of said person but don’t know their real name/channel etc.

If Lexx did tell Ollie off for mentioning his channel in jest/as humour it certainly didn’t come across like it last week. There was no “I’m only joking” or anything like that

Edit to say I’ve just found DBG on insta. And yeah my thoughts on her were about right... just leave it at that.
DBG? That’s bloody awful.

Short for Death By Glamour

She's an Irish reseller, from what I gather.
Well we’ll well Carla just showed her true colours. What a nasty woman. Clearly HANGRY on that crap diet she’s on.

Lexx was cringing through Carla’s outburst.

Reactions: 1
Well we’ll well Carla just showed her true colours. What a nasty woman. Clearly HANGRY on that crap diet she’s on.

Lexx was cringing through Carla’s outburst.
Where, lexx's live? or carlas whatver this is?

And looking back on another thread, didn't you used to like her? (That was meant in the nicest possible way btw :) )

And looking back on another thread, didn't you used to like her? (That was meant in the nicest possible way btw :) )
I did like Carla but I think she’s fake now. She seemed warm but I think there is a nasty side. It was on the one she did with Lexx when she mentioned you.

Whatever this is.

I did like Carla but I think she’s fake now. She seemed warm but I think there is a nasty side. It was on the one she did with Lexx when she mentioned you.
I had heard some opinions on her, both online and in person, going back a good few years.
However during lockdown decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and have a butchers, and she seemed ok.
Eventually saw through her and it became clear how much of a nasty side she has especially when around friends mentioned here.

I didn't watch the rest and when DBG comment came up I promptly shut the thing off as wasn't prepared to give those sort of people my time.

I had heard some opinions on her, both online and in person, going back a good few years.
However during lockdown decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and have a butchers, and she seemed ok.
Eventually saw through her and it became clear how much of a nasty side she has especially when around friends mentioned here.

I didn't watch the rest and when DBG comment came up I promptly shut the thing off as wasn't prepared to give those sort of people my time.
You did the right thing. Let’s bin them off!!!

You did the right thing. Let’s bin them off!!!
Yep, turned off notifications and ignoring now.

A bunch of smug self satisfied nobodies who are only good for each other.

A shame as there are some ruddy decent resellers out there.

I couldn't believe Caroline's attitude when she said her builder had to go home to self isolate. She wasn't concerned about him at all, just moaned about the delay in getting her lounge finished and that he may have given her covid. So selfish I thought.
I'm a Carla fan. One of not many here I guess ! I like her humor etc. but can see she wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. That said, I never watch the lives as I get bored with all the reading of names out....it seems to go on for so long I just switch off.

I couldn't believe Caroline's attitude when she said her builder had to go home to self isolate. She wasn't concerned about him at all, just moaned about the delay in getting her lounge finished and that he may have given her covid. So selfish I thought.
I'm a Carla fan. One of not many here I guess ! I like her humor etc. but can see she wouldn't be everyone's cup of tea. That said, I never watch the lives as I get bored with all the reading of names out....it seems to go on for so long I just switch off.
Let's just say when it's live and un-editable, that's when she really shows her true self...

Reactions: 4
🤣
I just watched that live where she mentioned you, that was nasty 😶
I muted it at the bit where she tried to justify her weird humour to me so didn’t hear anything else.
Don’t know therefore how nasty she got

any inch of respect I had for the woman faded at that moment. she was more than capable of sending me a message privately. But being her the whole world and his dog has to know about it.

Anyone watching live now, I ain't wasting my time watching it...

Sure there's work they could be getting on with if they are bored?

Shame this has gone on Mrs Ms thread. She seems quite honest but don't know her personally. As for the cult of Lexx & Carla that have people following them blindly, well. They are lovely people until you dare have a different opinion. Then they will lynch you. Seen it happen and seen a number of peopel thrown under the bus!!!!!! Best thing to do that will shut them up is don't watch them ads will dry up and they may have to actually do some re selling

Reactions: 3
Shame this has gone on Mrs Ms thread. She seems quite honest but don't know her personally. As for the cult of Lexx & Carla that have people following them blindly, well. They are lovely people until you dare have a different opinion. Then they will lynch you. Seen it happen and seen a number of peopel thrown under the bus!!!!!! Best thing to do that will shut them up is don't watch them ads will dry up and they may have to actually do some re selling
This 👆

I had been warned about Carla both online and in person in the past by others who had the misfortune to cross paths with her and “end up under the bus” (going back quite a few years), now I know why...

Reactions: 3
I've just watched Carla Jenkin's channel for the very first time (that I can remember anyway).

Is she for real?? What an Ego. Bulldozed her way through, interrupting, talking over. Self absorbed. She might be funny, but boy does she know it. Any chance to show off she takes it.It's one thing being confident, then there's that display.. Cringy. Wow. These women clearly are intimidated by her. Why does she surround herself with mainly meek people? So she shines? Poor Heather barely got to speak more than a couple of dozen words, tops.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.