Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes being a reseller is hard graft to be fair to do it full time takes a lot of sales and work. Mrs M I would say is part time at best which suits her lifestyle I guess. I really like Lexx, I can see why she wouldn’t be everyone’s cup of tea but would hate to think she is anything than what she portrays as she seems but yes we only see one side. The whole thing is very cliquey though and that is funny to watch, the chat on sundays has the same old fan club wanting attention from Carla who is now even having to seek them merchandise. Not having a pop as it’s supply and demand just can’t imagine wanting to buy merch off a you tuber it seems weird to me but each to their own.

Reactions: 2
Yes being a reseller is hard graft to be fair to do it full time takes a lot of sales and work. Mrs M I would say is part time at best which suits her lifestyle I guess. I really like Lexx, I can see why she wouldn’t be everyone’s cup of tea but would hate to think she is anything than what she portrays as she seems but yes we only see one side. The whole thing is very cliquey though and that is funny to watch, the chat on sundays has the same old fan club wanting attention from Carla who is now even having to seek them merchandise. Not having a pop as it’s supply and demand just can’t imagine wanting to buy merch off a you tuber it seems weird to me but each to their own.
Yep, Mrs M doesn't do it full time. She also works part-time in her husband's office.

Yep, every live has the same names on it, desperate for CJ to read out their names and comment or turn them into "spanners"
I really can't wait to have a mug with "I'm on me plumbing" on it. ;)

Note: I don't mention their full names as "The bristol massive" told everyone how to search on google for it and find this page.

Reactions: 1
Strange how a certain person (L O) now wants to follow the rules when it concerns their own wellbeing... :unsure: :rolleyes:

Said person also telling off someone for sharing their new channel and yet if it was one of their "group" there wouldn't be a problem. o_O

Who put the comment about her being the wrong side of 40. sounds like a tattler. (No it wasn't me) :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
Mrs M and her dreadful hair, awful taste in clothing. Slimming world sharon (cooking and other tit) also 51 look at the fashion differences. Hyacinth from the 80s 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mrs M and her dreadful hair, awful taste in clothing. Slimming world sharon (cooking and other tit) also 51 look at the fashion differences. Hyacinth from the 80s 🤣
I always thought she was in her late 50s early 60s judging by her skin and general style. Not that it matters, age is just a number, but this woman is incredibly vain and thinks she is gorgeous with her Princess Di haircut and her hairbands. Watching her latest clothing 'haul' was so bad I felt embarrassed for her,

I really like Caroline, there are so many more annoying people than her. Can’t stand Carla though and never watch their joint videos. Don’t even see how they would be friends.

I really like Caroline, there are so many more annoying people than her. Can’t stand Carla though and never watch their joint videos. Don’t even see how they would be friends.
I don't think they are genuine friends, Caroline does it so she can feel superior to Carla, slimmer, bigger house, more money. You just know Caroline is worried about her car suspension or her chairs when Carla is around.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't think they are genuine friends, Caroline does it so she can feel superior to Carla, slimmer, bigger house, more money. You just know Caroline is worried about her car suspension or her chairs when Carla is around.
Yes, you watch the video where Mrs M goes to Carla's front door.
It must feel like Hyacinth Bucket turning up at Onslow's house to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't get their friendship either, but it's fine that you like Caroline. That's what I love about Tattle, it's OK to have different opinions 😀

Reactions: 4
Caroline certainly doesn't have anything good to say about ANY other reseller when they aren't around, thats a fact.

Lets just say that Mrs M has a loud (and complaining) mouth and patronises somewhere I work.

Reactions: 5
I think you can gather that she is unpleasant about other sellers when they aren't there, and very openly at that. I need my job though so I wont go into details. I'm sure having watched her youtube you can imagine the rest.

Reactions: 4
I think you can gather that she is unpleasant about other sellers when they aren't there, and very openly at that. I need my job though so I wont go into details. I'm sure having watched her youtube you can imagine the rest.
She’s not worth losing your job over. I think she’s getting worse. So bloody entitled. She needs to sort her dodgy hair out and get her roots done properly.

Seeming as you (yeah you know who you are) are reading this:

GET A LIFE, GET OFF YOUR "HIGH AND MIGHTY" PEDESTAL, GET ON WITH DOING SOME WORK (IF THATS WHAT YOU ACTUALLY DO), AND TAKE YOUR MERCH WITH YOU.

Some people work a paid job and resell on top without a day off to make ends meet.
Some people pretend to do it and put in a few hours a week whilst throwing the money and fame around like Elton John.

I'm not prepared to give any more time to this person's attempt at life and I know I'm not the only one who feels like this as I personally know other people with exactly the same views as me.

Strangely enough I was in your area last week.

Oh and the next time your friend DBG threatens violence there will be consequences.

• Wow
I’m
Seeming as you (yeah you know who you are) are reading this:

GET A LIFE, GET OFF YOUR "HIGH AND MIGHTY" PEDESTAL, GET ON WITH DOING SOME WORK (IF THATS WHAT YOU ACTUALLY DO), AND TAKE YOUR MERCH WITH YOU.

Some people work a paid job and resell on top without a day off to make ends meet.
Some people pretend to do it and put in a few hours a week whilst throwing the money and fame around like Elton John.

I'm not prepared to give any more time to this person's attempt at life and I know I'm not the only one who feels like this as I personally know other people with exactly the same views as me.

Strangely enough I was in your area last week.

Oh and the next time your friend DBG threatens violence there will be consequences.
Did DBG threaten you? What on Earth?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.