Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£800 FOR A FRIGGIN ADVENT CALENDAR!
She really is an entitled snob!
It cost $250, Liberty says the gifts have a total value of over $800. She's donating the equivalent cost of the calendar to different charities each day

Reactions: 6
That’s unfair, shes donating the equivalent to different charities each day. That’s the calendars worth not what it cost.
nice that she can afford to do that and I wasn't aware that's why she was giving to charity.

But when you're trying to portray the image of "woman of the people" showing off something that probably 90%+ of your viewership couldn't afford is, in my opinion, very snobbish.

Let's face it , she's not exactly singing praises for the thing.

Reactions: 4
nice that she can afford to do that and I wasn't aware that's why she was giving to charity.

But when you're trying to portray the image of "woman of the people" showing off something that probably 90%+ of your viewership couldn't afford is, in my opinion, very snobbish.

Let's face it , she's not exactly singing praises for the thing.
At least she’s being honest about it? I dunno after the year we’ve all had I think if you want to treat yourself to something and you can afford it then why not 🤷‍♀️

My apologies for not understanding the charity idea of the advent calendar. I'll leave it at that.

We've now heard from the horses mouth, she will be cutting down on the eBay, as she doesn't enjoy it anymore.

Health before wealth, basically.

Reactions: 1
For anyone interested caroline is on tele at the moment as Mrs Moneypenny in a celeb come dine with me, filmed in 2013. She's a lot bigger than she is now. chanel E4 if anyone wants to look.

Having just watched Carla's calorie crush and on it she mentioned Lex had sent her some homemade fudge ( high in calories).

Why would a friend send a gift like this to someone carefully calorie counting . Maybe Lex thought that Carla deserved a special treat, perhaps Carla had expressed an interest in Lex's homemade fudge ,or could it be .......Sabotage ?

What do you guys think ? Has Lex got a mean streak too ? That might be why they're all friends Carla ,Caroline and Lex

Reactions: 3
Having just watched Carla's calorie crush and on it she mentioned Lex had sent her some homemade fudge ( high in calories).

Why would a friend send a gift like this to someone carefully calorie counting . Maybe Lex thought that Carla deserved a special treat, perhaps Carla had expressed an interest in Lex's homemade fudge ,or could it be .......Sabotage ?

What do you guys think ? Has Lex got a mean streak too ? That might be why they're all friends Carla ,Caroline and Lex
In a video a few weeks ago a subscriber had 'kindly' send Carla a load of Reeces chocolates. I thought that was a pretty mean gift to send someone who is on a diet (and been doing well at it!).

Does anyone else find the #ad videos Caroline is doing to promote cheap Chinese fashion companies annoying? There's been two in the last couple of weeks. I know she has said she needs to do more ads to keep doing Youtube but there must be other options? Fast fashion is so bad for the environment and with her knowledge of selling clothing on Ebay I would have thought she might be a bit more considered in this area. I think it would be much more interesting for her to do an over 50s fashion video based on charity shops/second hand items or how to buy good quality preloved items that will last.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
That’s bonkers! Which calendar is it?
oh so when Carla said she knew someone who has one this is who she was on about.....i should have known

For anyone interested caroline is on tele at the moment as Mrs Moneypenny in a celeb come dine with me, filmed in 2013. She's a lot bigger than she is now. chanel E4 if anyone wants to look.
That's not her lol but it does look like her.

What's going on with some of her viewers sending her all these Christmas gifts of Reece Bars !!!!
They cannot NOT know that she's losing weight ???

Carla's face is looking slimmer and in a vlog were she was making her bed recently you could tell the weight was melting away..getting closer to 20 stones,rather than 30 stones is such a big achievement !!!

Carla, give most of that chocolate to one of friends that live nearby ....Not your virtual friends who'll probably send you it back for your Birthday !

Reactions: 5
What's going on with some of her viewers sending her all these Christmas gifts of Reece Bars !!!!
They cannot NOT know that she's losing weight ???

Carla's face is looking slimmer and in a vlog were she was making her bed recently you could tell the weight was melting away..getting closer to 20 stones,rather than 30 stones is such a big achievement !!!

Carla, give most of that chocolate to one of friends that live nearby ....Not your virtual friends who'll probably send you it back for your Birthday !
It's sad because its like her virtual "friends" want her to fail.
Josh did give her loads of healthy stuff though
Lexx gave her "mum fudge"
But she still managed to lose weight. Which is good I suppose. :)

I’m shocked that Carla has a cleaner, she rarely does any work and seems to spend most of her day in bed, walking round shops or on her plumbing.

I know she said it’s because of her hip or knee or whatever but she has two adult children that could help out with this.

I’m shocked that Carla has a cleaner, she rarely does any work and seems to spend most of her day in bed, walking round shops or on her plumbing.

I know she said it’s because of her hip or knee or whatever but she has two adult children that could help out with this.
I can understand why she'd need a cleaner, but like you wondered why her kids couldn't help out. I guess we dont know the whole story

Cleaner? Her house is quite small, looks grubby and her daughters room is a tit tip. She should ask for a refund. She’s so lazy.

Cleaner? Her house is quite small, looks grubby and her daughters room is a tit tip. She should ask for a refund. She’s so lazy.
Think she has just got one looking at comments. Just hope the pleading poverty stops now of how she is going to pay her rent. You tube and mugs must be going well

Why does she call sitting down on her plumbing?
Because she sits on a bit of concrete in the park which acts as a drain when it rains.

The thing is, with regards to having a cleaner, your house needs to be tidy in order for someone to clean it, the only room that ever looks like it’s reasonably tidy is her bedroom, so good knows how the cleaner actually cleans!

Reactions: 2
Caroline (Devon) has been plunged into tier 3.
Apologies to those that live in Devon, but I can't help but have just a slight moment of glee that her wings have been clipped for the time being.KARMA

Portsmouth trip, London trip etc etc ... She can't Stop Tripping and Gloating.. We'll now she shall stay put in her soul less house on the hill.

She first saw on the news the talk of Covid back in February. It didn't "affect her", so she didn't give it much thought.

Vile, Selfish Woman.

#spreader

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.