Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate people, who sell those things. Imagine putting a meagre amount of profit ahead of the feelings of a whole race of people. It wouldn’t surprise me if she is a racist. She made questionable comments when the BLM protests were happening. She’s a disgusting creature.
I'm being really think here but are you referring to the dolls whose names begin with the letter 'g'. I have found myself not wanting to watch her videos anymore. Not since she started offering her interpretation of 'fans only'.

Reactions: 3
I hate people, who sell those things. Imagine putting a meagre amount of profit ahead of the feelings of a whole race of people. It wouldn’t surprise me if she is a racist. She made questionable comments when the BLM protests were happening. She’s a disgusting creature.

She Is a disgusting , Bigoted, creature for sure.

When, occasionally she throws out a 'poor me' video and viewers write in the comment section that she is a nice person etc I know that they haven't scratched the surface with her , because if they did they'd find out what a utterly Bigoted ,Entitled , Self Absorbed , highly judgemental woman Bucket is. I wouldn't like to think that they already know all this And still actually like her ,but I suspect that is the case in a *few instances. It probably explains why her viewers Nice comments don't seem to mean much to her as she knows herself that she's not a very nice person.

Hint *Some of her viewers ( not all) might be far right ..cough ..allegedly ..birds of a feather ..

Disclaimer: Everything I've written above can be backed up except the *trumpian viewership from across the pond ...wink..wink..

Reactions: 2
She has already said in a vlog that regarding politics shes right not left ... I actually feel sorry for her she comes across very lonely I do not see a very happy marriage there at all she's not very likable and very unhealthy for 52 ...

I see someone dared to comment about one of Her Majesty’s vlogs (it was nothing bad at all) and she went off on a childish strop and told this person to f##k off! Underneath all the Lady Muck exterior she’s just a foul mouthed chav.

She has already said in a vlog that regarding politics shes right not left ... I actually feel sorry for her she comes across very lonely I do not see a very happy marriage there at all she's not very likable and very unhealthy for 52 ...
She looks a lot older than 52!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I see someone dared to comment about one of Her Majesty’s vlogs (it was nothing bad at all) and she went off on a childish strop and told this person to f##k off! Underneath all the Lady Muck exterior she’s just a foul mouthed chav.

She looks a lot older than 52!
Did someone comment on a YouTube video?

Did someone comment on a YouTube video?
Yes, she’d had a breakdown in a supermarket because she couldn’t find a birthday card! Someone more or less told her to lighten up and she went ballistic.

• Haha
Yes, she’d had a breakdown in a supermarket because she couldn’t find a birthday card! Someone more or less told her to lighten up and she went ballistic.
I know, its hard when you are limited. But its not like it was the only shop open for miles around. And isn't worth getting upset over. Failing a shop there are plenty of nice ones on Moon pig and the other sites.

Reactions: 1
I know, its hard when you are limited. But its not like it was the only shop open for miles around. And isn't worth getting upset over. Failing a shop there are plenty of nice ones on Moon pig and the other sites.
Yes around Jan/Feb there’s not a great choice of birthday cards anyway as they clear the shelves for Valentine’s Day

I can,t believe that the bint is only 52 ! I,d stick 10 years on her no messing, vile woman with an attitude to match.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can,t believe that the bint is only 52 ! I,d stick 10 years on her no messing, vile woman with an attitude to match.
Hello ! 👋 This channel will give you a laugh if you look back through her videos - she’s so entitled and doesn’t half love a rant !

Reactions: 3
Ashley's first course ''crispy chicken skin with garlic and peri peri butter '' pretentious pair of twats. crispy chicken ''skin''??...heard it all now .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ashley's first course ''crispy chicken skin with garlic and peri peri butter '' pretentious pair of twats. crispy chicken ''skin''??...heard it all now .
I watched the first couple of minutes when they announced the menu - then couldn’t hack it any longer - I mean it crispy chicken skin doesn’t sound very appetising really.

Reactions: 1
I mean what did they do with the chicken they peeled the skin from? Sounds awful and wasteful.

I thought her maj was supposed to be losing weight because of her secret health issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.