Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She mentioned on her latest vlog today during her latest rant.
Yeah a comment at 3 in the morning on one of her video's, apparently.

The part where she was saying she was gonna call out people for how they write their criticism made me laugh.

Reactions: 2
Did she say if it was true or is it just a malicious rumour?
she shouldnt air her dirty laundry in public !! Ashley has mentioned hot tub parties in past and lucky condoms . I don't know about you, but if things have crossed a line in Bucket Manor keep it bl**dy private . We don't wish to imagine such things going on with spots on the carpet of the cinema room. No wonder the cleaner doesn't clean in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said about how she couldn't see Will on his 21st or taken him and his mates out. My son is 21 and would be mortified if we took him and his mates out for a drink.

She said about how she couldn't see Will on his 21st or taken him and his mates out. My son is 21 and would be mortified if we took him and his mates out for a drink.
No, you'd go out for a meal with your parents separately, surely? Or it is a case of the son knows they have money and makes it known amongst his friends and it ends up being Bollingers all round? I recall once he made a joke about getting the inheritance and the scene ended abruptly.

Reactions: 3
We're all different, my son's older than 21 and loves including is in his celebrations with friends

Reactions: 1
No, you'd go out for a meal with your parents separately, surely? Or it is a case of the son knows they have money and makes it known amongst his friends and it ends up being Bollingers all round? I recall once he made a joke about getting the inheritance and the scene ended abruptly.
He often makes sarky comments to her. You can tell he’s a privileged little tw#t and knows it.

Reactions: 7
He often makes sarky comments to her. You can tell he’s a privileged little tw#t and knows it.
I must admit, every time she says William i think of the fresh Prince of bel air’s Geoffrey “master William” 😂

And whilst I do agree with her in regards to everybody feeling the same during the lockdown no matter the circumstances. She should consider that she is luckier than most that don’t have the space and a cinema room etc. to switch off and chill out in. I really think a little part time job (talking 1 or 2 days or even mornings a week) away from the home would suit her and make her feel a bit more “less Groundhog Day” although it’s finding something away from the home at the moment that’s a struggle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I agree completely but I doubt she would work in normal times at a place of work let alone lockdown as I don't think they need the money. I find her relationship with will odd. Can't put my finger on why it doesn't come across as a natural thing

• Wow
I agree completely but I doubt she would work in normal times at a place of work let alone lockdown as I don't think they need the money. I find her relationship with will odd. Can't put my finger on why it doesn't come across as a natural thing
I don't think she is a very maternal person, I recall her saying in an old video Ashley wasn't bothered about having children. I feel like she may be one of those people who had a child as its the 'done thing' if that makes sense?

I don't think she is a very maternal person, I recall her saying in an old video Ashley wasn't bothered about having children. I feel like she may be one of those people who had a child as its the 'done thing' if that makes sense?
I think she has said she doesn’t like other people’s children. She’s not very warm. She doesn’t seem very huggy. Poor Will.

Reactions: 3
I remember her also saying in a vlog that her husband didn’t attend her sons birth as he didn’t want to, which is quite unusual in this day and age isn’t it

Mrs Bucket woman is going to do a cooking video with Ashley to show a united front . He'll joke on vlog about having a mistress to try to dispel any 'gossip' that he's playing away with someone . Not nice Ashley. Poor bucket . No wonder the best thing to happen to her recently is the aldi daffodiles.

I must admit, every time she says William i think of the fresh Prince of bel air’s Geoffrey “master William” 😂

And whilst I do agree with her in regards to everybody feeling the same during the lockdown no matter the circumstances. She should consider that she is luckier than most that don’t have the space and a cinema room etc. to switch off and chill out in. I really think a little part time job (talking 1 or 2 days or even mornings a week) away from the home would suit her and make her feel a bit more “less Groundhog Day” although it’s finding something away from the home at the moment that’s a struggle.
Yes i agree .if she did something other than be so self absorbed it might help her with constant low mood. Someone suggested she volunteer to help out during pandemic, that didnt go down too well with her as she has to be at home incase her parents need her at short notice and anyway she might contaminate them with virus if she came into contact 'with plebs', and she has to think of her own health concerns and even if she was A okay she would find any excuse not to help anyone outside of her own family unless it was for £££. and and and ....me me me me ....

Thank you to everyone (myself included) that puts themselves out there ,in what ever capacity, to help OTHERS during this global pandemic.

Reactions: 8
I see her maj was splashing the cash on 2 gourmet meal home deliveries (more money than sense) with the world renowned food critic Ashley giving his marks out of 10. Can anyone see them at one of the Queens garden parties?

Reactions: 4
I see her maj was splashing the cash on 2 gourmet meal home deliveries (more money than sense) with the world renowned food critic Ashley giving his marks out of 10. Can anyone see them at one of the Queens garden parties?
Pretentious prats, the pair of them!!!

• Haha
I watched a vlog of hers were she was selling a certain toy from the 70s which she then told her viewers what it was called which was even worse as a women with mixed race children I felt she should have never said the name that they were associated with when describing them or even sell it at all .... Disgraceful ...

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I watched a vlog of hers were she was selling a certain toy from the 70s which she then told her viewers what it was called which was even worse as a women with mixed race children I felt she should have never said the name that they were associated with when describing them or even sell it at all .... Disgraceful ...
I hate people, who sell those things. Imagine putting a meagre amount of profit ahead of the feelings of a whole race of people. It wouldn’t surprise me if she is a racist. She made questionable comments when the BLM protests were happening. She’s a disgusting creature.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.