Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were pay per view?
In her latest video she tells the viewers she has been called for her vaccination. She is 52. She thinks maybe it’s because of her weight that she has been given an early appointment so with that and whatever else she has going on could be the reason.
I thought her maj was supposed to be losing weight because of her secret health issues.

Reactions: 3
One thing is for sure, she doesn't know how to work that camera.

Showing off her *gifted New Look I see with a blurry picture.

There's a train between Exeter and Newton Abbot. I should know I've been on it. I suppose Hyacinth cannot bring herself to use public transport along with the other plebs.

In any case, what people give and receive as gifts isn't worth commenting on...

She's enjoyed a lot more than most.. a holiday to Greece last summer ,at least three trips away in this country . I would have throught she'd have been buzzing that her cruise might be going ahead. She often says she's a half glass empty , more like the glass is fully Empty. What a misery guts .

Reactions: 4
check out the Instagram stories!
Oh my lord I know! Moaning about wanting to be able to sit in a coffee shop with a friend and that she can’t (well actually screaming like a banshee...) but you can go out with a friend for coffee on a walk....the walk might do you some bloody good in helping you shift some timber love!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she that desperate to sit in a pub? I hate to tell her that we are all in exactly the same boat, no-one is going out drinking and eating in restaurants while she sits at home like Cinderella.

Like someone said above, she’s been on a decent holiday abroad in the last 6 months and had multiple weekends away, including one when the rest of the country was in Tier 4.

She’s a petulant, spoilt, doughy, puppet-mouthed c*nt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she that desperate to sit in a pub? I hate to tell her that we are all in exactly the same boat, no-one is going out drinking and eating in restaurants while she sits at home like Cinderella.

Like someone said above, she’s been on a decent holiday abroad in the last 6 months and had multiple weekends away, including one when the rest of the country was in Tier 4.

She has a large house, beautiful view and no money worries. She really has no idea about real life.

Reactions: 10

You've put it much better than I did !

Reactions: 1
I still can’t believe that some saddos would pay good money to listen to her narcissistic rants! I can bet it’s all poor me, me, me.

Reactions: 7
Latest video. I know it’s nice to look forward to travelling again but to make a video about future luxury travel plans while we are still in a pandemic just doesn’t sit right with me ??

Reactions: 5
She is so out of touch with reality, when she shows something she's purchased (bedding for eg.) she always says "it wasn't cheap" in other words, you lot couldn't afford it !.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is so out of touch with reality, when she shows something she's purchased (bedding for eg.) she always says "it wasn't cheap" in other words, you lot couldn't afford it !.
She forgets who her core audience are. Half are resellers living on pittance/benefits/others generosity and half are housewife's a lot worse off than her. The average member of society could not afford Dorma bedding right now and she's very lucky she can.
She could have shown it without the "it wasn't cheap" remark. But no, Hyacinth must show off and rub it in to those who cannot afford it.

Reactions: 7
In other news: Generosity and kindness is a nice thing and goes a long way. But too much is concerning and I would be having words too.

Has Carla got her own thread on here? Have looked but can’t find it. I saw that someone has been gifting her money and lots of little gifts, it sounds really creepy and feel sorry for her as she seams very embarrassed about it

Reactions: 2
Has Carla got her own thread on here? Have looked but can’t find it. I saw that someone has been gifting her money and lots of little gifts, it sounds really creepy and feel sorry for her as she seams very embarrassed about it
No she doesn’t
Yes, that’s what I was referring to as above.
First I will point out I have no problem with anyone choosing to gift to whoever they want. She does seem very embarrassed by it as it has been a high amount two weeks running. I think she’s was going to check with the person to make sure all is well. I feel she should and I’m sure she will. You may will be right that there is something creepy going on, but on the other hand it could just be kindness as She is not the only person who this person has gifted to.

I know there was some other creepy person in the chat though. Something about kissing and her daughter? Popped up on loads of channels including nic and Andrea tonight.

No she doesn’t
Yes, that’s what I was referring to as above.
First I will point out I have no problem with anyone choosing to gift to whoever they want. She does seem very embarrassed by it as it has been a high amount two weeks running. I think she’s was going to check with the person to make sure all is well. I feel she should and I’m sure she will. You may will be right that there is something creepy going on, but on the other hand it could just be kindness as She is not the only person who this person has gifted to.

I know there was some other creepy person in the chat though. Something about kissing and her daughter? Popped up on loads of channels including nic and Andrea tonight.
I didn’t see the chat just seen some of the live where she opened the box. I don’t understand why the guy just doesn’t send the stuff to his own local food bank. The other two girls on the chat looked shocked by it as well. I dunno I just think it’s a bit creepy that he’s done it twice now

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.