Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The woman is so easily annoyed. First rant about the unscented cleansing balm. Does she not realise there are some folk who cannot tolerate scented products ? Then another rant about a bath product which she got in the Liberty advent calendar. She didn’t like the smell of that one ! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The woman is so easily annoyed. First rant about the unscented cleansing balm. Does she not realise there are some folk who cannot tolerate scented products ? Then another rant about a bath product which she got in the Liberty advent calendar. She didn’t like the smell of that one ! 🤦‍♀️
Blimey, she really has world problem.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No, I couldn’t accept a gift of that value. I would contact the sender and explain that although I was very grateful for the gesture, I wouldn’t feel Comfortable accepting such an expensive gift and return it to Amazon.

It’s quite likely that the person that sent it isn’t a millionaire and could also use the money elsewhere, I’d also question the mental health/vulnerability of the sender, not in a nasty way, but it is unusual to want to send such high value gifts to strangers.

Personally I don’t understand subscribers sending gifts to youtubers I work in PR so I do get how it works with large companies and advertising etc, but really I feel at this level it’s usually vulnerable viewers sending out gifts, I also can’t bear the thought of these Amazon Wishlist’s that many have.

Why is ‘woman from Bristol’ considering Patreon/Buy me a Coffee/Ko-Fi? She doesn’t appear to be struggling, has a cleaner and eats out frequently, is it because Caroline has done it? Although to her credit she does seem reluctant to take this route.
carla had borrowed her mums sewing machine to sew her dog a coat and the lady in question had seen this and sent her one as a very generous gift. The reselling community that Carla is one of are very good about raising money or gifting things. They donated money between them to buy another lady a new laptop. To question the givers mental health/vulnerability just because they gave a generous gift is in my opinion rude. Some people do things out of the goodness of their heart. If you want to really see vulnerable people or people with mental health issues being taken advantage of go watch the Sawahla/Adderleys.

I thought she was really rude about the gardener, anyone else would be grateful to have any help at all :(

I thought she was really rude about the gardener, anyone else would be grateful to have any help at all :(
I agree, If I were the gardener and saw that I'd be on the phone to her to say "how are you".
carla had borrowed her mums sewing machine to sew her dog a coat and the lady in question had seen this and sent her one as a very generous gift. The reselling community that Carla is one of are very good about raising money or gifting things. They donated money between them to buy another lady a new laptop. To question the givers mental health/vulnerability just because they gave a generous gift is in my opinion rude. Some people do things out of the goodness of their heart. If you want to really see vulnerable people or people with mental health issues being taken advantage of go watch the Sawahla/Adderleys.
Yes the reseller community are generous, and there is no need to question the minds of those who choose to gift.

However, In that position I wouldn't feel comfortable accepting it either, especially from a person who I've never met before. To me there's a limit and that probably went over it.

I do not agree the "buy me a coffee" thing is right though, at this moment in time where people are struggling to get by (Although I guess the audience are mostly in the reselling community). These people have also given generously to the bike fund at the same time (which is good). And it does smell a bit of "must keep up appearances with Mrs M"

Reactions: 1
However, In that position I wouldn't feel comfortable accepting it either, especially from a person who I've never met before.
I totally agree with you ! Don't send expensive items to these youtubers. They're like pigs in clover. Greedy on all fronts.Putting feelers out to see if a Patreon account is viable .Snapping back ...''I never said i was going to do it'' when feedback is negative.

Occasionally to offset greed they will do a charitable act..........All As Predictable as Night follows Day.

I totally agree with you ! Don't send expensive items to these youtubers. They're like pigs in clover. Greedy on all fronts.Putting feelers out to see if a Patreon account is viable .Snapping back ...''I never said i was going to do it'' when feedback is negative.

Occasionally to offset greed they will do a charitable act..........All As Predictable as Night follows Day.
She’s a miserable, ungrateful, moaning old hag.

I saw the vlog where she used her mother’s sewing machine.

I will question the vulnerability of someone sending a gift that costs well over £100, is this person a reseller?? I don’t know, but it was a brand new machine from Amazon, not a secondhand one that a reseller had purchased to flip.

lots of the people that seem mad keen on sending gifts seem to want to be liked by the person they are gifting to, often writing long letters detailing their lives which are often read out during the unboxing of ‘friend Mail’, her daughter received a whole box of bath bombs and the sender apologised that the variety was as good as they’d hoped.

Feel free to have opinions of my rudeness, stick around and you’ll see far ruder responses, fortunately I don’t care what you think and I stand by my previous post.

No, no, no - you don’t understand, it’s the reseller community (many of whom don’t seem to have much judging by the state of their homes) that generously gift each other all this stuff! It’s basically charity!

I saw the vlog where she used her mother’s sewing machine.

I will question the vulnerability of someone sending a gift that costs well over £100, is this person a reseller?? I don’t know, but it was a brand new machine from Amazon, not a secondhand one that a reseller had purchased to flip.

lots of the people that seem mad keen on sending gifts seem to want to be liked by the person they are gifting to, often writing long letters detailing their lives which are often read out during the unboxing of ‘friend Mail’, her daughter received a whole box of bath bombs and the sender apologised that the variety was as good as they’d hoped.

Feel free to have opinions of my rudeness, stick around and you’ll see far ruder responses, fortunately I don’t care what you think and I stand by my previous post.

No, no, no - you don’t understand, it’s the reseller community (many of whom don’t seem to have much judging by the state of their homes) that generously gift each other all this stuff! It’s basically charity!
They receive/give 'friend mail' to one another within their established circle.Which is all fine and dandy.

Some also, depending on how much of their private life they care to share, receive Gifts from just regular Viewers. These gifts etc, on occasion, might also be referred to as friend mail, but there's a clear distinction regarding sender.

Anyway, you must realise this yourself?

They receive/give 'friend mail' to one another within their established circle.Which is all fine and dandy.

Some also, depending on how much of their private life they care to share, receive Gifts from just regular Viewers. These gifts etc, on occasion, might also be referred to as friend mail, but there's a clear distinction regarding sender.

Anyway, you must realise this yourself?
🙄 Yes of course I understand, that was my point, I was agreeing with you.

Personally I don’t get people sending strangers expensive gifts, I wouldn’t send anything to any Youtuber - who let’s face it, is making money out of the people that watch anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ - I’d rather donate to a legitimate charity ( which I do via lend with care, and also sponsor a little girl in Senegal)

🙄 Yes of course I understand, that was my point, I was agreeing with you.

Personally I don’t get people sending strangers expensive gifts, I wouldn’t send anything to any Youtuber - who let’s face it, is making money out of the people that watch anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️ - I’d rather donate to a legitimate charity ( which I do via lend with care, and also sponsor a little girl in Senegal)
Yes, spend your money on those who are really in need!

Removed the rest of the comment as I just find out further information to explain it :)

Last edited:
Queen Caroline of Newton Abbot has spoken .

If you just listen,but not actually watch her latest offering,you could be forgiven for thinking she was heading up a board meeting of a giant multi national.

If I was paying a fiver a month to share and discuss health and wellbeing, you better believe I'd want someone QUALIFIED ,an expert , leading the way and not some spoilt , entitled obese woman !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Queen Caroline of Newton Abbot has spoken .

If you just listen,but not actually watch her latest offering,you could be forgiven for thinking she was heading up a board meeting of a giant multi national.

If I was paying a fiver a month to share and discuss health and wellbeing, you better believe I'd want someone QUALIFIED ,an expert , leading the way and not some spoilt , entitled obese woman !
Yes she’s so far up her own backside and filled with such self importance. She’s just embarrassing.

Reactions: 7
Yes she’s so far up her own backside and filled with such self importance. She’s just embarrassing.
So you have to email her and if her majesty feels you are worthy she'll let you give her money for the privilege of listening to her tell you all her ailments.
She's doing this for 10 people a month for 6 months then she'll have 100 patreons at £500. I'm in the wrong job 😠

• Haha
So you have to email her and if her majesty feels you are worthy she'll let you give her money for the privilege of listening to her tell you all her ailments.
She's doing this for 10 people a month for 6 months then she'll have 100 patreons at £500. I'm in the wrong job 😠
What a load of rubbish. Honestly, people must have more money than sense. It’s bad enough seeing her miserable, moany face for FREE!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you want to really see vulnerable people or people with mental health issues being taken advantage of go watch the Sawahla/Adderleys.
Yep! Nadia's net worth is £6m. Why on earth would anyone - as in Joe or Jane public - want to send gifts to millionaires?!!

• Wow
So lost 9 pound in weight but gained 250 pound off of people silly enough to pay for her health woes.

WHSmith is open for cards, by the way.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
So lost 9 pound in weight but gained 250 pound off of people silly enough to pay for her health woes.

WHSmith is open for cards, by the way.
moon pig , handmade too

She mentioned that some one told her that Ashley was having a affair ? As much as she's a first class twit at times , I wouldn't wish that on her .If she was on market for a new partner , and with her life is plastered all over the internet she would be a magnet for lots of toyboys and men attracted to her ebay business .

Reactions: 2
moon pig , handmade too

She mentioned that some one told her that Ashley was having a affair ? As much as she's a first class twit at times , I wouldn't wish that on her .If she was on market for a new partner , and with her life is plastered all over the internet she would be a magnet for lots of toyboys and men attracted to her ebay business .
Mentioned where ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.