Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t see the chat just seen some of the live where she opened the box. I don’t understand why the guy just doesn’t send the stuff to his own local food bank. The other two girls on the chat looked shocked by it as well. I dunno I just think it’s a bit creepy that he’s done it twice now
I think the intention was for them to have the money but CJ decided that the first lot (yes I know she wouldn't have been expecting any more) would be for the food bank. This time the sender also sent money marked explicitly "For you and family".
I don't know what to say. Gifting is fine but don't wish to offend anyone.

We'll see what happens I guess.

Reactions: 1
I think the intention was for them to have the money but CJ decided that the first lot (yes I know she wouldn't have been expecting any more) would be for the food bank. This time the sender also sent money marked explicitly "For you and family".
I don't know what to say. Gifting is fine but don't wish to offend anyone.

We'll see what happens I guess.
She probably would have better off saying “thank you for the kind gesture, but I cannot accept gift’s of cash and will be returning it to xxxx” that would put a lid on it.

“Hello Fresh” is getting it today. “Not impressed with delivery error ! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Hello Fresh” is getting it today. “Not impressed with delivery error ! 🤦‍♀️
Oh dear! Didn’t it come up to the fat frumps expectations? If anyone dares to criticise her though, she goes into meltdown, because of course she’s perfect.

Oh dear! Didn’t it come up to the fat frumps expectations? If anyone dares to criticise her though, she goes into meltdown, because of course she’s perfect.
Think it was more a glitch in the delivery time.

She probably would have better off saying “thank you for the kind gesture, but I cannot accept gift’s of cash and will be returning it to xxxx” that would put a lid on it.
I watched Mr Carrington & he did a live video someone sent him money he said thank you, but not to send him any said he was donating it to his charity

Reactions: 3
She forgets who her core audience are. Half are resellers living on pittance/benefits/others generosity and half are housewife's a lot worse off than her. The average member of society could not afford Dorma bedding right now and she's very lucky she can.
She could have shown it without the "it wasn't cheap" remark. But no, Hyacinth must show off and rub it in to those who cannot afford it.
I don’t know why you think the resellers are living on a pittance or benefits The ones who do it as their living make a very decent living from it, better than previous jobs and have a good standard of living. Many of them watch Caroline so I don’t think her core audience is who you seem to think they are

I wonder why this woman spends a fortune on makeup? It wouldn’t be so bad if she hadn’t got such a fat, podgy, droopy face.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gawd, I find these live streams so annoying. Why can't they set up their camera etc. in the right position before switching on ?
Surely there must be a way to test it's working before going live 🤯

Gawd, I find these live streams so annoying. Why can't they set up their camera etc. in the right position before switching on ?
Surely there must be a way to test it's working before going live 🤯
She's about to do a Live on diet ,health and wellness ....the side chat is about to get very competitive with who's had the most operations ..who's had the most illnesses etc

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She's about to do a Live on diet ,health and wellness ....the side chat is about to get very competitive with who's had the most operations ..who's had the most illnesses etc
Still need to catch up with that one. I can imagine it being like the Newton abbot derby and Joan club! 😂
Carlas auctioning the mum blanket at 7:30 if anyone wants to watch. All for charity. Won’t bid but hope it goes well 😌

So true,she cannot cope with any form of critism of her or her offspring

She didn't stop talking, barely let the other woman get a word in !

She didn't stop talking, barely let the other woman get a word in !
Just catching up on the moanathon.. Try working during a Global Pandemic On the frontline ,not in some prissy little gift shop and in a souless house the deluded pair of entitled bints totally clueless .

Reactions: 5
What is her obsession with make up like ? Im sure we all like trying new products but surely she takes this to another level ?

What is her obsession with make up like ? Im sure we all like trying new products but surely she takes this to another level ?
She's 5 years younger than my mother and still looks older with the makeup. Her problem is that her face (and eyelids) has got so used to being caked in makeup it's terrible without.

She's had her cut and coloured , allegedly.

I don't think her hairdresser likes her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.