Caroline Mrs M

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unsubbed and I suspect many others have.... Same old crap and anyway, who wants to play Guess The Ailment for a price?????? 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I unsubbed and I suspect many others have.... Same old crap and anyway, who wants to play Guess The Ailment for a price?????? 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yes exactly. She’d get on well with Jane Gammons. Both have seem to have an over-inflated sense of importance about themselves ! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who is this Mrs M?
50 something real housewife of Devon (she will love this description). Vlogger (and previously blogger) for a good 6/7 years so plenty of content to binge watch.

Made her name in the eBay/reselling community until she realised making the videos was like giving the keys away to the Ferrari....lots of people copied what she was selling and thus the race to the bottom of the market.

Now she is mainly "lifestyle" content. Hair, beauty, plus size fashion(?!), Renovating the house, travelling, lots of hauls and shopping. She has just launched her Patreon (chargeable) health and fitness group.

Some say she is a Hyacinth Bouquet and the opinions she express are certainly like Marmite. I'm just jealous as I am not middle class.

Reactions: 3
50 something real housewife of Devon (she will love this description). Vlogger (and previously blogger) for a good 6/7 years so plenty of content to binge watch.

Made her name in the eBay/reselling community until she realised making the videos was like giving the keys away to the Ferrari....lots of people copied what she was selling and thus the race to the bottom of the market.

Now she is mainly "lifestyle" content. Hair, beauty, plus size fashion(?!), Renovating the house, travelling, lots of hauls and shopping. She has just launched her Patreon (chargeable) health and fitness group.

Some say she is a Hyacinth Bouquet and the opinions she express are certainly like Marmite. I'm just jealous as I am not middle class.
She needs to keep her mouth Inline with what her channel is supposed to be about, as you described above.
Its not a place for her to give her opinions on the current political narrative and not expect any backlash 🤷🏻‍♀️ Some of us can think for ourselves and not believe the propaganda.

Reactions: 2
Interesting fact: I was catching up on Coronation Street last night and couldn't help but notice that David Platt has the same taste in curtains as our Mrs M, going for the purple spots rather than the orange ones in her lounge :)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've Just seen that her mate from Bristol has been gifted an expensive, brand new sewing machine from a stranger . While it is , without doubt, a very generous and kind thing to do and has brought lots of happiness all round . I even had a tear in my eye ......it got me thinking ...

BTW I'm not talking of rich influencers receiving expensive gifts from companies etc.

How would you feel if a virtual stranger gifted you something something that cost approx £150 plus ? Would you accept the gift outright and be very grateful, or would you protest and say you could'nt possibly accept said gift, but accept in end not to offend the gifter?

Would you 'feel' like you somehow 'owed' the gifter something in return?

I would contact gifter , (on my fairly new apple Mac computer meow) I would state I couldnt possibly accept such a gift ,that I had enough money to buy my own sewing machine if I so wished and I would like to raffle Gift for Charity.

****That's just me and the above may, or may not have happened between staranger and woman from Bristol.

I'm just curious as it is such a lot of money and if I had to accept such a gift it would'nt sit right with me. A gift from family ,or friends ..now that is different

I've Just seen that her mate from Bristol has been gifted an expensive, brand new sewing machine from a stranger . While it is , without doubt, a very generous and kind thing to do and has brought lots of happiness all round . I even had a tear in my eye ......it got me thinking ...

BTW I'm not talking of rich influencers receiving expensive gifts from companies etc.

How would you feel if a virtual stranger gifted you something something that cost approx £150 plus ? Would you accept the gift outright and be very grateful, or would you protest and say you could'nt possibly accept said gift, but accept in end not to offend the gifter?

I would contact gifter , (on my fairly new apple Mac computer meow) I would state I couldnt possibly accept such a gift ,that I had enough money to buy my own sewing machine if I so wished and I would like to raffle Gift for Charity.

****That's just me and the above may, or may not have happened between staranger and woman from Bristol.

I'm just curious as it is such a lot of money and if I had to accept such a gift it would'nt sit right with me. A gift from family ,or friends ..now that is different
No, I couldn’t accept a gift of that value. I would contact the sender and explain that although I was very grateful for the gesture, I wouldn’t feel Comfortable accepting such an expensive gift and return it to Amazon.

It’s quite likely that the person that sent it isn’t a millionaire and could also use the money elsewhere, I’d also question the mental health/vulnerability of the sender, not in a nasty way, but it is unusual to want to send such high value gifts to strangers.

Personally I don’t understand subscribers sending gifts to youtubers I work in PR so I do get how it works with large companies and advertising etc, but really I feel at this level it’s usually vulnerable viewers sending out gifts, I also can’t bear the thought of these Amazon Wishlist’s that many have.

Why is ‘woman from Bristol’ considering Patreon/Buy me a Coffee/Ko-Fi? She doesn’t appear to be struggling, has a cleaner and eats out frequently, is it because Caroline has done it? Although to her credit she does seem reluctant to take this route.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Why is ‘woman from Bristol’ considering Patreon/Buy me a Coffee/Ko-Fi? She doesn’t appear to be struggling, has a cleaner and eats out frequently, is it because Caroline has done it? Although to her credit she does seem reluctant to take this route.
I really hope Bristol doesn't go down the same route as Bucket....but it is tempting to want to copy/aspire to keep up appearances.

Sadly it's not a level playing field with all the extra wealth of renting out properties, flipping properties and other investments that Bucket has. One can afford (and then moan at great length) about the liberty advent calendar, the cote at home meals, the multiple mini breaks, the business class holidays with family to the Maldives, the QM2 trip etc all from the comfort of the nearly 5,000 square foot home. Let's remember that her job is eBay (which she is heavily reducing) and then youtube....don't think she ever made it to work at the hubby's office (she did the office clothing haul but then never worked there) She had done some admin/clerical work 8-10 years ago but part time.

I much prefer Bristol, at least she is more transparent....but Bucket is my guilty pleasure to watch. I admire Bristol greatly for stepping on the scales and showing us lot each week. Her work ethic seems strong too. Admittedly not everyone's cuppa tea.

I do speculate whether Bristol and others try to keep up with her....but it is unrealistic or try to curry favour with her.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Who is this person on YouTube ?

Sadly it's not a level playing field with all the extra wealth of renting out properties, flipping properties and other investments that Bucket has. One can afford (and then moan at great length) about the liberty advent calendar, the cote at home meals, the multiple mini breaks
flipping properties ?

Estate Agent Mauricio from Real housewives of Beverly Hills got into serious trouble for that ,under selling houses and then flipping .

Nothing surprises us with their level of greed Caroline .

Reactions: 1
flipping properties ?

Estate Agent Mauricio from Real housewives of Beverly Hills got into serious trouble for that ,under selling houses and then flipping .

Nothing surprises us with their level of greed Caroline .
I wasn't suggesting she was underselling houses....nor has she ever said that in her blogs/videos.

All I know is that she has talked publicly about making money (like anyone fortunate to have got on the property ladder decades ago) from the houses she has brought to live in....to afford her the boost up to the 5,000 sq ft house. (Although she said this is mortgaged still). She has said previously that the current house was a 10 year project to do up, to then sell to downsize for retirement. I think they still have the kitchen left to renovate and her ensuite. They have been there 6/7 years and done considerable work....as she regularly has the builders in. She'll have added value with the cinema room and the wine/man cave etc.

She has said she has a flat that she rents out (pre marriage flat) and gets the income on this. I don't know whether there are more properties that are rented out. Her older content (and the blog that she has now removed) had a lot more content on this subject. I think in that content she was less aware of oversharing and also was far more opiniated. (Think the Cuba hurricane video etc)

I'm not saying she isn't legit, she talks about the accountant. She also lets us know when she is doing ads/paid content etc.

Fair play to her to have multiple streams of income (eBay, YouTube, renting out the flat etc) BUT I only know this stuff because of the level of oversharing and boasting that she has done publicly.

I see the Bucket woman is now slagging off the gardener! It was the builders she had it in for, for weeks. Just waiting for her to make some snide remarks about her cleaner next. She thinks she’s sooo upper class. Don’t know about her being called Bucket now, more like Margo off the Good Life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I see the Bucket woman is now slagging of the gardener! It was the builders she had it in for, for weeks. Just waiting for her to make some snide remarks about her cleaner next. She thinks she’s sooo upper class. Don’t know about her being called Bucket now, more like Margo off the Good Life.
I’d love to know what her ‘staff’ think of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.