Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So embarrassed for her when she wore that fluorescent green eyeshadow the other day. It’s like a 3 year old let loose on mummy’s make up bag. Why is her make up stuck in the Glam Rock” era?
Less is more you silly moo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So embarrassed for her when she wore that fluorescent green eyeshadow the other day. It’s like a 3 year old let loose on mummy’s make up bag. Why is her make up stuck in the Glam Rock” era?
Less is more you silly moo.
The bright blue eyeshadow and the puppet mouth make her look like the Chucky doll

• Haha
Reactions: 3
All the tons and tons of beauty products she buys and still looks like a cabbage patch doll. And I’m sure she’s started using filters.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
All the tons and tons of beauty products she buys and still looks like a cabbage patch doll. And I’m sure she’s started using filters.
It astounds me how much she spends on products yet the end result looks exactly the same… caked on mess!!
I’m no oil painting, but what does she actually see when she looks in the mirror?
And don’t get me started on her YT intro “thank you for joining me” like she’s someone important

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I guess to her if she looks slimmer, younger and healthier on youtube then that's all that is important. I get people want to look their best, those filters erase a lot of wrinkles.I mean I get it, who wants to go on cam looking like a crock of tit. It's just when they are in total denial about their skin, their health, their diet, their teeth, their drinking etc, that's why I think what a total and utter TW*T. You can't just put on some blush and say oooh I have an healthy inner glow lol. You can't just tan yourself to death, put on moisturiser pulling and stretching her skin like crazy and just put on a filter. Have you seen her apply creams, she drags her skin to bits, she's almost lost all her collagen and elastin levels. Sugar incidentally plays a big part in skin ageing, it causes glycation and you lose elasticity. Stop eating sugar, give it a couple of weeks and your skin will improve vastly. Ask all the big celebs in their fifties who look 20 years younger, ZERO sugar, low carb and keto. Take a look at Halle Berry, she looks amazing, little to no sugar diet. What makes me laugh the most is people like lego m will spend hundreds on anti wrinkle stuff etc to make them look younger and laugh when you say change your diet, your skin will vastly improve. They can't fathom that it's what you eat and drink, exercise etc that heals the skin. Wait slap on this vitamin c cream lol. Putting stuff topically on the skin works for a short time, then it interferes with the skins natural oils that protects it and then bam a face full of wrinkles.
Youtubers remind me of that old greek legend Narcissus..who fell in love with his own reflection.....modern day influencers lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Hilarious 😂 Cabbage Patch doll is a bloody compliment for drawbridge pout

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A woman in her late 50's / 60's recently passed away . Ashley was selling her house and the ladies' daughter asked if he knew of anyone who could come and take away all these many , many items of (lots unworn ) clothing etc.

Lego couldn't get there fast enough in a borrowed white van .

Now lego's home is full to rafters of All this Giant haul .

lego stated , more than once , that youtube is her main income now as she was winding down ebay side to a lesser level .

She has mentioned some items , to pique some of her rich usa subs interest that already buy , or are considering buying from her ebay.

Yesterday she said that she's not making as many videos for a time , so that she can enjoy the Summer months .

Many subs saying lego deserves a break , enjoy Summer etc etc .

Liar Lego is concentrating on reducing her haul ££££££ but go on lego manipulate your subs into thinking you're cutting down on your 'heavy' work load .

That woman is a grifter and a manipulative liar who only worships ££££ and lives a life of indulgence to the extreme ,which shows on her body and face .

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
70 hours a week?!. Oh do duck off.

View attachment 2243964
Lol hilarious! It did make me giggle. She says she wants to take time off this summer, to fit in more gin.
A woman in her late 50's / 60's recently passed away . Ashley was selling her house and the ladies' daughter asked if he knew of anyone who could come and take away all these many , many items of (lots unworn ) clothing etc.

Lego couldn't get there fast enough in a borrowed white van .

Now lego's home is full to rafters of All this Giant haul .

lego stated , more than once , that youtube is her main income now as she was winding down ebay side to a lesser level .

She has mentioned some items , to pique some of her rich usa subs interest that already buy , or are considering buying from her ebay.

Yesterday she said that she's not making as many videos for a time , so that she can enjoy the Summer months .

Many subs saying lego deserves a break , enjoy Summer etc etc .

Liar Lego is concentrating on reducing her haul ££££££ but go on lego manipulate your subs into thinking you're cutting down on your 'heavy' work load .

That woman is a grifter and a manipulative liar who only worships ££££ and lives a life of indulgence to the extreme ,which shows on her body and face .
Could understand if she said I'm n youtube less to visit my dad, but then she says to enjoy summer, she's just come back from a cruise! lol you can't make this stuff up.
So she managed to grab a huge ebay sttash...oooh carla will be jealous. Where did she mention this white van, does she have a facebook page?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lol hilarious! It did make me giggle. She says she wants to take time off this summer, to fit in more gin.
Yep. And by the sound of her voice last night, her diet also includes 40 B&H a day. Still, she still managed to chuck in an AD, one made especially for all of her fellow "women of a certain age" disciples. What a load of tit. Just chuck away all of the polyester shrouds that you have been grifted from Shein, Caroline. That'll do it.

She gets on my last bleedin' nerve.

• Heart
So she managed to grab a huge ebay sttash...oooh carla will be jealous. Where did she mention this white van, does she have a facebook page?
It was on her youtube channel , either in a vlog or that thing when she does with pedalo bauble lover . It was over a month ago , I think , the first time she mentioned the stash , but she's more recently mentioned it again and talked about unworn lingerie . I just went back to look so I could take a screenshot of captions about Van etc , but there's so many videos i couldn't stomach trawling through right now . I might give it another go later on unless anyone reading know's a date stamp .

Last edited:
  • Heart
These people are so transparent! ‘I’m flouncing off YT for a while as I’m busy doing nothing, but heres a step by step guide to how to subscribe so I can have a bigger audience to plug random grifted tat to’.
70 hours a week work!!? 🤯…I spat my tea out at that claim 🤣🤣

• Heart
These people are so transparent! ‘I’m flouncing off YT for a while as I’m busy doing nothing, but heres a step by step guide to how to subscribe so I can have a bigger audience to plug random grifted tat to’.
70 hours a week work!!? 🤯…I spat my tea out at that claim 🤣🤣
Oh ,yes you're right. I can see it now . At first I thought she'd cut down on her youtube to make loads more money on ebay than her YouTube will pay her currently , with her huge new stash from a deceased lady.

and didn't want to appear extra greedy to her subs so pretended she needed a break from doing 20 hour days down a coal mine .

Of course she's flounced you're right. That cheap haul she did drew loads and loads critism and she turned off her comments. She flounced and is "punishing" her subs for daring to criticise her by not producing content . She has a history of doing that . Sulking just like her equally arrogant " friend " from Bristol.

• Heart
It was on her youtube channel , either in a vlog or that thing when she does with pedalo bauble lover . It was over a month ago , I think , the first time she mentioned the stash , but she's more recently mentioned it again and talked about unworn lingerie . I just went back to look so I could take a screenshot of captions about Van etc , but there's so many videos i couldn't stomach trawling through right now . I might give it another go later on unless anyone reading know's a date stamp .
oh right, thank you, I rarely watch all of her videos, I can just manage about four minutes lol. I understand why you don't want to trawl through her videos. thanks for letting me know. She's lke a vulture swooping down on that womans dead things. Could she just not have left it to some soulless undead nasty old house clearance guy instead of trying to make as much money as possible for her ten cruises a year fund. I see why she can't upload to youtube as much, busy selling dead peoples things. It's pretty obvious thats the reason, but of course the viewers get the lies.

• Heart
oh right, thank you, I rarely watch all of her videos, I can just manage about four minutes lol. I understand why you don't want to trawl through her videos. thanks for letting me know. She's lke a vulture swooping down on that womans dead things. Could she just not have left it to some soulless undead nasty old house clearance guy instead of trying to make as much money as possible for her ten cruises a year fund. I see why she can't upload to youtube as much, busy selling dead peoples things. It's pretty obvious thats the reason, but of course the viewers get the lies.
I wonder how many times this has happened? Remember the sewing machine and craft items from the widower?

• Angry
  • Heart
I wonder how many times this has happened? Remember the sewing machine and craft items from the widower?
Yeh I do, didn't she complain about him or something. If for some out of this world reason she is "working", her term for sitting in a chair, 70 hours, all her own choice, cause she's a big fat greedy old witch.

• Heart
Works 70 hours a week my arse! The old bag sits on her backside all day, can't even be arsed to do her own cleaning! Now she's taking a break cos she's knackered after being on a cruise!

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning everyone, I just listened to some of that podcast where lego head bought that womans dead mums stuff. According to lego, it was her brothers cleaner who mentioned that her mother had died and she had a lot of stuff, so he told lego and she bought it all. This pair disgust me beyond anything. A cleaning lady, ie she clearly does not have a lot of money, so instead of donating to charity, or giving to family, these two bleeping vultures have offered her money for all her mums life long stuff, would have been a paltry amount too as lego needs to make her fat ass cruise holiday money. Then lego has the nerve to say she in a snooty voice, she is "overwhelmed" by the amount, probably paid that cleaner a couple of hundred and will prob make thousands. carla sniffer dog always on the take sounded very interested and said she off to lego's soon for a visit, will be trying to get her hands on the stuff lego don't want. If this had been someone with plenty of money, was clearly grieving and "overhwelmed" then fine, just sell it, but her brothers cleaning lady, clearly the paltry amount lego offered her would help her out. They make me sick both of them.
Similar thing happened with my gran, my brother and sister sold all her stuff to a dealer who paid them next to nothing, she had antiques from beginning of last century, masses of vintage items, grandfather clock, all sorts. What hurt the most is that my grandad would have been heartbroken, he died several years before and they sold his violin.

So not only is lego a vulture, but because she is so "overwhelmed" at having to work 70 hours, no one forced the fat witch, she is now telling her viewers she needs a break and wants to enjoy summer, patronisingly tells them how to click subscribe just before she leaves.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Ugh just litlstening to their bore of a podcast! The 2 old crows have got their backs up because they are being called out on their greed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.