Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol are the hypocrites at it again, complaining because people see their greed. /is there like one rule in life for them and different one for others? I get people make profits, nothing wrong with that but can you imagine their greedy put out faces if all the car booters started charging same price as these two do and all the charity shops, lego head would explode. What, how dare they charge that much. I see they have uploaded a new borecast, ill listen later. They have to upload this, so their enablers can all agree with them and then their conscience is free, a group of little nodding dogs. Beggings illegal on the streets, but cause youtubers scrounge and beg apparently that makes it ok. Well everyone else around is just using people too, why can't we.
Is it because we don't see how wonderful and all the 70 hours they put into their youtube, which is just a glorified hobby, Ive never seen such basic lazy editing, I used to make videos all the time, I know exactly how much time they spend. lego head trying on some clothes, oh such skill, she should be awarded by the NHS, what about the nobel peace prize. carla uploads a video of her pouring some granola in a bowl, chopping an apple and pouring on some yogurt, but oh that giant bag of protein world crap was heavy to lift, oh such hard work folks, it's like working down the pit. IT'S A HOBBY, but you pretend it's work so you can scam your viewers, oh the hourse of shifting my big fat arse around on my chair as I write my intro, welceome, thank you for joining me, oh the literary skills, the genius! lol
FULL OF tit PAIR OF THEM, if they came across their mirror image they would hate them, well we have seen lego cringe when she catches a glimpse of herself, carla takes one look at her balding grey fringe and fluffs it to kingdom come. If they met themselves, charging 50 quid for a dress at a car boot, they would be first to say greedy effers!
Hypocrisy abounds with these two, let them cling onto their enablers.
By the way carla, the big issue magazine is actually cheaper than your scrounging for nothing buy me a kofi link which comes in handy whenever you face a big bill after a cruise.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning everyone, I just listened to some of that podcast where lego head bought that womans dead mums stuff. According to lego, it was her brothers cleaner who mentioned that her mother had died and she had a lot of stuff, so he told lego and she bought it all. This pair disgust me beyond anything. A cleaning lady, ie she clearly does not have a lot of money, so instead of donating to charity, or giving to family, these two bleeping vultures have offered her money for all her mums life long stuff, would have been a paltry amount too as lego needs to make her fat ass cruise holiday money. Then lego has the nerve to say she in a snooty voice, she is "overwhelmed" by the amount, probably paid that cleaner a couple of hundred and will prob make thousands. carla sniffer dog always on the take sounded very interested and said she off to lego's soon for a visit, will be trying to get her hands on the stuff lego don't want. If this had been someone with plenty of money, was clearly grieving and "overhwelmed" then fine, just sell it, but her brothers cleaning lady, clearly the paltry amount lego offered her would help her out. They make me sick both of them.
Similar thing happened with my gran, my brother and sister sold all her stuff to a dealer who paid them next to nothing, she had antiques from beginning of last century, masses of vintage items, grandfather clock, all sorts. What hurt the most is that my grandad would have been heartbroken, he died several years before and they sold his violin.

So not only is lego a vulture, but because she is so "overwhelmed" at having to work 70 hours, no one forced the fat witch, she is now telling her viewers she needs a break and wants to enjoy summer, patronisingly tells them how to click subscribe just before she leaves.
Yeah, I was appalled at her grabbing story too..... Why did she even tell anyone about it? I think that's why she recently turned comments off because of the backlash and now is 'taking a break from Youtube'.. 1) To get out the limelight of regret and embarrassment and, 2) to concentrate on selling all that deceased belongings..... She is an utter car crash of self absorbed witchery!! 😡

• Heart
Well thats it folks, we finally have their borecast answer, not only does lego head allude her and carlas protein world and temu, chinas biggest polluting tat website, to the loreal ads cheryl cole used to do, but we are all just jealous and resentful! I did laugh and then I kind of felt sorry for them, what a sad world they live in. Relying on others to feed their ego and ever able to listen to criticism and say "You know what, perhaps you are right, using youube as a platform to act above everyone else, wallow in sycophantic compliments and accept money from people I have no desire to meet in this lifetime or the next, is just fake!"

Perhaps lego really does want fame, who knows, perhaps temu has a cheap ass celebrity microphone she can buy as she touts her freebies, Perhaps we are jealous of ashleys giant beer belly, carlas pepsi maxed front teeth, lego's glowing youthful looks, who knows. Whatever happens we all know that protein world's latest ambassador, carla is gonna go for a fry up and pretend she's on weight loss regime as long as the views keep coming in. As for lego, she still wants that nobel peace prize, here is a quote for her below.
As for me, my mum always said let people make their own mistakes, this is their journey, which is so true, I do need to quieten down sometimes, but when I see this world destroyed, polluted and used by people just constantly on the take, it upsets me, Social media influences a lot of kids and teens, people need to be answerable instead of just being downright arrogant!! That viewer is someone who's probably very lonely you are accepting donations from, or someone who just so wants to fit in with the crowd they will click your every link, listen to your every word and say anything just to appease you, a lot of love wasted on someone who in my view is just a greedy, cold opportunist.
Still cannot believe lego and her brother fleeced that cleaner, for lego to have literally ran to that womans home for that stuff, an immense amount, she must be sure she will make a small fortune. Probably told her btother they are doing HER the favour taking it so kindly off her hands, paying her probably the lowest amount ever knowing her. Could understand if it were some rich old witch like her, but the cleaner, unreal. Should have just let that woman sit and face her mothers things for a while, let her grieve properly, give to charity and family, someone truly deserving, bet carla cannot wait to get her hands on it, would run there if she could. Mind you its a long drive, she could never possibly drive to an nhs dentist, oh the things we do for love of money.
1686997692409.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well thats it folks, we finally have their borecast answer, not only does lego head allude her and carlas protein world and temu, chinas biggest polluting tat website, to the loreal ads cheryl cole used to do, but we are all just jealous and resentful! I did laugh and then I kind of felt sorry for them, what a sad world they live in. Relying on others to feed their ego and ever able to listen to criticism and say "You know what, perhaps you are right, using youube as a platform to act above everyone else, wallow in sycophantic compliments and accept money from people I have no desire to meet in this lifetime or the next, is just fake!"

Perhaps lego really does want fame, who knows, perhaps temu has a cheap ass celebrity microphone she can buy as she touts her freebies, Perhaps we are jealous of ashleys giant beer belly, carlas pepsi maxed front teeth, lego's glowing youthful looks, who knows. Whatever happens we all know that protein world's latest ambassador, carla is gonna go for a fry up and pretend she's on weight loss regime as long as the views keep coming in. As for lego, she still wants that nobel peace prize, here is a quote for her below.
As for me, my mum always said let people make their own mistakes, this is their journey, which is so true, I do need to quieten down sometimes, but when I see this world destroyed, polluted and used by people just constantly on the take, it upsets me, Social media influences a lot of kids and teens, people need to be answerable instead of just being downright arrogant!! That viewer is someone who's probably very lonely you are accepting donations from, or someone who just so wants to fit in with the crowd they will click your every link, listen to your every word and say anything just to appease you, a lot of love wasted on someone who in my view is just a greedy, cold opportunist.
Still cannot believe lego and her brother fleeced that cleaner, for lego to have literally ran to that womans home for that stuff, an immense amount, she must be sure she will make a small fortune. Probably told her btother they are doing HER the favour taking it so kindly off her hands, paying her probably the lowest amount ever knowing her. Could understand if it were some rich old witch like her, but the cleaner, unreal. Should have just let that woman sit and face her mothers things for a while, let her grieve properly, give to charity and family, someone truly deserving, bet carla cannot wait to get her hands on it, would run there if she could. Mind you its a long drive, she could never possibly drive to an nhs dentist, oh the things we do for love of money.
View attachment 2246288
I can't even listen to podcasts in general let alone fuckin Hinge and Bracket! Who is jealous of them exactly and what is there to be jealous of?? Good lord, these two clowns are even more deluded than I once thought..... If they don't like criticism then just don't put yourselves out there for public opinion you pair of sh1theads..... I mean ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
What are we jealous of exactly? I’m certainly not jealous of Carla who weighs a ton and lives in a shithole. And as for Hyacinth she’s fat, frumpy, dumpy and has a saggy face that looks much older than her years. And if she thinks we’re all jealous of that clinic she lives in she’s sadly delusional. She has no bloody taste and the furnishings are just minging. They really are a pair of bleeping morons.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What are we jealous of exactly? I’m certainly not jealous of Carla who weighs a ton and lives in a shithole. And as for Hyacinth she’s fat, frumpy, dumpy and has a saggy face that looks much older than her years. And if she thinks we’re all jealous of that clinic she lives in she’s sadly delusional. She has no bloody taste and the furnishings are just minging. They really are a pair of bleeping morons.
It pleases me no end that I am older than Caroline, look years younger, have a nicer home and husband.
Oh and that the best thing about me is I have an "actual" fulfilling job, not buying and re-selling all that tat on line, and begging for freebies at every opportunity. Best of all I don't look down on other people with less, and speak like Hyacinth Bucket...... LOL

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What are we jealous of exactly? I’m certainly not jealous of Carla who weighs a ton and lives in a shithole. And as for Hyacinth she’s fat, frumpy, dumpy and has a saggy face that looks much older than her years.
They are both irresistible and fine specimens of womanhood that's what . Anyone who can't see it needs to purchase a pair of bucket's glasses , I'll drop the code below .

(Trigger Warning traumatic Imagery ahead ) Next time carla comes to visit the clinic on the hill , the one with the plastic balcony , they're all off , inc Ashley to the local nature reserve to flash their lights and watch as lego spread eagles on the ferrari bonnet as men queue up to service her and might even do wonders for her sun ravaged skin . Special 20% discount off a jar of c um all night skin care range . Carla might even join in if her knees hold out , or she doesn't have one of her regular witch fits .

( AD) Then back to bucket towers for gin cocktails inc my all time favourite : 2 Greedy ,Deluded Cu nts with a dash of lime & a splash of diet coke . It never fails to bring on acid reflux and a million lies and excuses regurgitated over and over . 🍸🍸🍸

• Haha
  • Heart
🤣 🤣 Ha ha Well said

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Morning everyone
Morning Retro

I just listened to some of that podcast where lego head bought that womans dead mums stuff. According to lego, it was her brothers cleaner who mentioned that her mother had died and she had a lot of stuff, so he told lego and she bought it all. This pair disgust me beyond anything. A cleaning lady, ie she clearly does not have a lot of money, so instead of donating to charity, or giving to family, these two bleeping vultures have offered her money for all her mums life long stuff, would have been a paltry amount too as lego needs to make her fat ass cruise holiday money. Then lego has the nerve to say she in a snooty voice, she is "overwhelmed" by the amount, probably paid that cleaner a couple of hundred and will prob make thousands. carla sniffer dog always on the take sounded very interested and said she off to lego's soon for a visit, will be trying to get her hands on the stuff lego don't want. If this had been someone with plenty of money, was clearly grieving and "overhwelmed" then fine, just sell it, but her brothers cleaning lady, clearly the paltry amount lego offered her would help her out. They make me sick both of them.
Well said . The pair of them are despicable . Grab anything & everything they possibly can for themselves with no thought for others , especially lego head . How anyone can defend this pair is beyond belief , other than they must not have any critical thinking skills and are most probably Vulnerable .

So not only is lego a vulture, but because she is so "overwhelmed" at having to work 70 hours, no one forced the fat witch, she is now telling her viewers she needs a break and wants to enjoy summer, patronisingly tells them how to click subscribe just before she leaves.
She really is a henious creature

Similar thing happened with my gran, my brother and sister sold all her stuff to a dealer who paid them next to nothing, she had antiques from beginning of last century, masses of vintage items, grandfather clock, all sorts. What hurt the most is that my grandad would have been heartbroken, he died several years before and they sold his violin.
This must have cut deep !
---
I wonder how many times this has happened? Remember the sewing machine and craft items from the widower?
She's living her life of self indulgence off of the Deceased , no wonder she's aged more than a decade beyond her actual age with multiply health problems brought on by excess and a husband that excludes her from major decisions for the home and cars . The only control she has actually has is booking the holidays and which scented candle should she choose this week and thinking of ways to Fleece her subs .

Karma in Real Time playing out
---
I wonder how many times this has happened? Remember the sewing machine and craft items from the widower?
She's living her life of self indulgence off of the Deceased , no wonder she's aged more than a decade beyond her actual age with multiply health problems brought on by excess and a husband that excludes her from major decisions for the home and cars . The only control she has actually has is booking the holidays and which scented candle should she choose this week and thinking of ways to Fleece her subs .

Karma in Real Time playing out

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Bring out your dead, here come ashley and lego head with their transit van. Couldn't get down there fast enough could they ,must have paid her practically nothing. Remind me to change my will and ask my family never to sell my things to vultures like these.
---
lmaoooooo

---
lego headsssssssss living room lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Bring out your dead, here come ashley and lego head with their transit van. Couldn't get down there fast enough could they ,must have paid her practically nothing. Remind me to change my will and ask my family never to sell my things to vultures like these.
---
lmaoooooo

---
lego headsssssssss living room lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I think of the Steptoe theme music every time Carla does a car boot haul in her skanky house

• Haha
  • Heart
I think of the Steptoe theme music every time Carla does a car boot haul in her skanky house
I know, whilst she sits on her bone idle arse in her garden lording it up over her viewers telling them what they can and cannot think about her can't be arsed calorie crush. Oh says one of the viewers, coming up for air as they kiss her arse, "Your water feature sounds so soothing" Oh yes folks all that feng shui in her beautiful garden, meanwhile her son lives in a shed the size of a toilet cause she's filled his room and the rest of the home with her greedy bought for ten pence ebay tat. Can you imagine not having a lovely peaceful room to sleep in at night, knowing every day you got to sleep in some tit hole, but oh keep worshipping her folks. Comes back from an expensive cruise, pays for meals out everyday and then says on the borecast, oh our dentist is accepting NHS patients again, could have paid privately for her daughters dental work ten times over. Gets back from her holiday crying online that she's had to pay a huge bill for her car, out come the donations from the viewers. Seriously you can't make this stuff up, users, the lot of them.

• Heart
  • Haha
I know, whilst she sits on her bone idle arse in her garden lording it up over her viewers telling them what they can and cannot think about her can't be arsed calorie crush. Oh says one of the viewers, coming up for air as they kiss her arse, "Your water feature sounds so soothing" Oh yes folks all that feng shui in her beautiful garden, meanwhile her son lives in a shed the size of a toilet cause she's filled his room and the rest of the home with her greedy bought for ten pence ebay tat. Can you imagine not having a lovely peaceful room to sleep in at night, knowing every day you got to sleep in some tit hole, but oh keep worshipping her folks. Comes back from an expensive cruise, pays for meals out everyday and then says on the borecast, oh our dentist is accepting NHS patients again, could have paid privately for her daughters dental work ten times over. Gets back from her holiday crying online that she's had to pay a huge bill for her car, out come the donations from the viewers. Seriously you can't make this stuff up, users, the lot of them.
I'd love to know how the council can do any rewiring or other improvement works in that property with all the hoarding shite upto every corner..... It's an absolute disgrace. I think Legohead should go stay there for a weekend like Carla does at hers.... Maybe she can kip on the sofa on top of the dogs throw?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'd love to know how the council can do any rewiring or other improvement works in that property with all the hoarding shite upto every corner..... It's an absolute disgrace. I think Legohead should go stay there for a weekend like Carla does at hers.... Maybe she can kip on the sofa on top of the dogs throw?? 🤣
I wonder how many carbooters think, here she comes again raking through our things. Do any of them know how much she tries to resell for. You should see the prices of that seasalt stuff she bought, reckons they are excellent condition, has them on at the highest prices you can think of. Wonder if jenkins will video her and lego raking through that womans things, lego didn't even know her name, nothing about her, just saw usage. "I'm overwhelmed" by my sheer greed she said.

• Heart
  • Sick
I wonder how many carbooters think, here she comes again raking through our things. Do any of them know how much she tries to resell for. You should see the prices of that seasalt stuff she bought, reckons they are excellent condition, has them on at the highest prices you can think of. Wonder if jenkins will video her and lego raking through that womans things, lego didn't even know her name, nothing about her, just saw usage. "I'm overwhelmed" by my sheer greed she said.
Feeding off the dead......... Like vermin

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Wayyy back on the first bucket thread it was mentioned that she fell out with at least one other reseller re a huge British Homestores Haul After BHS went into administration . Bucket took the lions share of the haul , allegedly

Then there was the widower who sold the stock to bucket from his wife's craft / sewing shop . Bucket , on a video , was beyond gleeful that she'd only paid a lowly amount as she videos everything inc sewing kits etc . She then went onto say how she'd gone back to collect a couple of sewing machines from the widower and he told her they were'nt part of the deal , after taking advice from his daughters .

are we seeing a pattern here....

More recently a young woman loses her mother and faster than the speed of light appears bucket with a van . she tells the young woman how much she loves to make people happy , or words to that effect , by matching up buyers with things they will really love . The young woman is reaasured that she is , infact , doing the right thing by letting bucket crawl all over her mother's personal possessions .

She really is a Vulture picking at the bones of someone's deep Sorrow .

Laughing along with her gobby mate from bristol who says the 'slow' man at the til should work in the back not on the tils as it was time consumming processing All their items (that others had kindly donated btw ) .

Apologies for repeating some of this stuff and plus there's loads more , but this woman 's Greedy , selfish character is just Vile ,it's off the scale Vile .

I would rather live in a tent skint , in a field eating baked beans for ever and a day . I would be at Peace with myself knowing that I had never taken advantage of anyone Vulnerable and gloated that I made money off some one else's misery . I know we all already agree on here & those just reading that's why we're here .

The woman is truly loathsome .

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

View attachment 2246288
Bump !

• Heart
Reactions: 2
New Thread suggestion :

caroline mrs m preys on the Grieving to Grab Everything their loved ones owned

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.