Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that was a click bait title if ever I saw one…
‘Baring my soul’ then answering a question…‘what’s that ladder at the side of your house?’ 🤦‍♀️🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Carla can’t visit her so called friend because apparently puppet face is very unwell. Probably due to stuffing her face and glugging down gin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Poor Carla can’t visit her so called friend because apparently puppet face is very unwell. Probably due to stuffing her face and glugging down gin.
Was hoping she'd have her food cooked for her again, by lego m, I did wonder why she actually baked a potato and made a salad in her diet diary.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
WTAF was that yellow dress thing, and that concoction with all those manky leftovers??? Probs got food poisoning.
But that food paled in comparison to that "glutton fest" her mate Carla posted from that restaurant.....🤮

• Heart
Well she looked a bloody sight in that yellow skirt with the peacock print. And what the heck had she done to her eyes? That eyeshadow looked a mess! In fact she’s a fat, dumpy, frumpy mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Well she looked a bloody sight in that yellow skirt with the peacock print. And what the heck had she done to her eyes? That eyeshadow looked a mess! In fact she’s a fat, dumpy, frumpy mess.
Nanny Mcphee looks like a model. In comparison
---
It's the Hello Fresh meat...... Many day its usually off by the time they get it. Another over marketed company full of crap

• Heart
I think Caroline needs a “Life Haul”
Ditch the 80’s eyeshadow
Get a new hairdresser
Invest in some quality clothing items that fit
Cut down on the booze
Eat healthier
Get a job
Move from that mausoleum
Stop using so many products/ adopt a simple skin care routine
Dump Ashley - he thinks he’s gods gift
Tell Carla to do one - who needs that kind of friend
That’ll do for starters

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Here we go with more 'flowing dresses' to make her look like a massive lamp shade.. Dear God 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Omg those dresses are awful and whats with her knees in the short one? Their house is a badly designed mess too

• Heart
Reactions: 7
mrs lego m's "ask me questions" part 2 was so boring, I can't actually encapsulate it in any way shape or form lol.

• Haha
mrs lego m's "ask me questions" part 2 was so boring, I can't actually encapsulate it in any way shape or form lol.
So, Ashley was her ex-boyfriend's s landlord and that's how they met.... Her bf John ran off with Ashley's then gf and then she went to work on the ships and came back and got with Ashley.... The glamorised version of Devon WIFE SWAP 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
An absolute new low has been found on her Instagram reel - vilifying desperate people crossing the channel.

• Angry
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.