Caroline Mrs M #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Online scrounger lego m proud to be telling her viewers she's managed to scrounge another free meal from hello fresh off the backs of her viewers. Would not want to be her in a million years, she's disgusting. Someone said they were watching a youtuber the other day then they just started doing this ad for hello fresh so she just switched it off. Online scrounger caroline's gut is massive, does she really need free meals?

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Why oh why do these turkey necked duo keep doing this podcast tit?? Who listens to it btw??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched her try on a couple of dresses to see what horrors she’s chosen this time and lo and behold, there was Freddie crawling on the floor behind her. She feigned surprise and held him up for all to see - yup alive and well. She doesn’t know how he got into her bedroom; well I would hazard a guess that she placed him there so she could prove he was OK after the concern that she doesn’t look after her pets properly. So, my conclusion is she definitely reads about herself on here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
scrounger m is asking people to send in their and I quote "burning questions they want to ask" in a Q&A video shes making..yes she's that up her own big fat arse.....and off I go back to the real world, need a shower now lol. God she's so polluted with her own ego, it's a joke.

• Heart
Just watched her try on a couple of dresses to see what horrors she’s chosen this time and lo and behold, there was Freddie crawling on the floor behind her. She feigned surprise and held him up for all to see - yup alive and well. She doesn’t know how he got into her bedroom; well I would hazard a guess that she placed him there so she could prove he was OK after the concern that she doesn’t look after her pets properly. So, my conclusion is she definitely reads about herself on here!
I just can't believe they're off on another holiday in june!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I can! It rained on their last one 😞🤣. Having owned a tortoise myself I know they leave a trail of poo behind; hope she had to clean up the mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
How did he get up the stairs?

• Heart
How did he get up the stairs?
good question.
He was hiding in a cardboard box outside office block entrance hoping to get taken by bin men far far away from bucket , then bucket spotted him and thought '' that's a nice clutch bag that I nearly threw out , I think I'll jazz up my latest Try It On (with viewers £££) haul with my new tortoise print bag ''

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have to laugh, latest vid, clothes haul with a company, that she did a haul a while back and was a bit hit and miss she said.....so when they offered her some more free clothes she pulled out this animal print long cardigan ( would match the tortoise handbag perfectly) anyways she's laughing cause this woman aint got no shame, admits the reason she did the clothes haul again from that company cause she was hoping for another and I quote, "gem" like the cardigan which she has worn over and over cause she loved it. Have you ever seen such greed?, she can't stop she has to have more and more. Se's whining at beginning of vid that they had a lot of things out of stock..,seriously watch it she's absolutely priceless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
The animal print top was dreadful. Not flattering at all and clung to all the wrong places. I wouldn’t be buying from that company on the basis of todays try on.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He was hiding in a cardboard box outside office block entrance hoping to get taken by bin men far far away from bucket , then bucket spotted him and thought '' that's a nice clutch bag that I nearly threw out , I think I'll jazz up my latest Try It On (with viewers £££) haul with my new tortoise print bag ''
I like to refer to it as the clinic entrance 😂

• Haha
I see a dress she was ‘kindly gifted’ a week or so ago is already on Vinted …. 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I've not watched her in ages. What on earth is this morbid ending to videos. Shelf care with the laziest entitled whale who really doesn't need to be wearing short girly dresses with that face and hair

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've not watched her in ages. What on earth is this morbid ending to videos. Shelf care with the laziest entitled whale who really doesn't need to be wearing short girly dresses with that face and hair
Her face is slowly but surely merging into her neck. She's gonna look like Beaker soon.... She's pretty much there already with the droopy mouth and face/neck ratio

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.